Live: Kavanaugh protest

>youtube.com/watch?v=rqMAtdmnaP4
>youtube.com/watch?v=yyDm0R6xHsE

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1057x486, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p_ELe_3kTxM
youtube.com/watch?v=-HVLszDXg8k
youtube.com/watch?v=a_uGRI-sy-0
youtube.com/watch?v=H6dv6G1FWxk
insider.foxnews.com/2018/09/26/what-role-george-soros-playing-anti-kavanaugh-protests-ingraham-angle-investigates
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

look at all those npcs lmao

Attached: 608197F7-F6BF-41A9-B221-0AE1041DBF70.jpg (992x1024, 79K)

God I hate boomers

GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT BUT THEN STILL GUILTY BECAUSE A WOMAN ALMOST KINDA CRIED

>believe survivors
wtf, if they didn't survive it would be murder

They all look how I figured they would.

Reminder in the 90s, at a time when people didn't automatically believe that the word of a woman was worth more than that of a man, roughly 40% of rape allegations were proven to be false. What do you think that percentage is today?

>Study: False Rape Allegations, by Eugene Kanin, Archives of Sexual Behavior (Feb 1994)
>Major study of a mid-size Midwestern US city over the course of 9 years, found that 41% of all rape claims were false. Kanin also studied the police records of two unnamed large state universities, and found that in three years, 50% of the 64 rape reports to campus police were determined to be false.

>Study: False Allegations. Forensic Science Digest, US Air Force Office of Special Investigations, by Charles P. McDowell (Dec 1985)
>556 rape allegations in the Air Force were studied. It found that 27% of the accusers recanted, and an independent evalution revealed a false accusation rate of 60%

>Study: The Politics of Sexuality, by Barry M. Dank, Editor in Chief
>The FBI has compiled statistics to show that women lie far more often about rape than any other crime

Attached: 1531885264380.jpg (480x480, 16K)

This is like that big anti-gun protest over the summer. A hand full of young adults and a shit load of boomers.

More Livestreams

>youtube.com/watch?v=p_ELe_3kTxM
>youtube.com/watch?v=-HVLszDXg8k

SHE'S A WOMAN, SHE DOES NO WRONG

Attached: 15179027324401.png (236x214, 6K)

The Celebrities have joined the Democrats for their propaganda
Things will be different now
Trump is finished this time

They're chanting "We believe Anita Hill" lmao!!!

Attached: jobless.png (967x542, 1012K)

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (629x353, 495K)

What is there to protest? The FBI did what they fucking wanted and investigated a ridiculous case that is obviously incredibly hard to prove. It would take months to 100 fully investigate this and we don't have months. God damn this is fucking stupid.

and it's almost as if it somehow was predicted 12 years ago

Attached: Team_America_-_Film_Actors_Guild.jpg (1916x804, 711K)

Its the same people who shit all day on social media. They have no jobs and are given benefits by the state. This is literally all they do all day.

Really hoping for a full blown chimp out.

Attached: D1CB1C03-0E9E-48D2-BA7E-0862637598EC.gif (427x240, 664K)

The Muslim spy Linda Sarsour is there...

Oh shit Maga guy getting into it with the protestors. Hambeast trying to block his sign.

Attached: oh shit.png (963x541, 1.03M)

The look on that guy's face is priceless.

It's only roasties. The worst they can do is screech hysterically.

see these?
once more. I bet those are given to people, by (((someone))). Gee I wonder (((who))) that (((someone))) is. I mean it's almost like there is a pattern to this each god damn fucking time

Attached: not-organic.jpg (1158x443, 96K)

they are literally yelling like apes

Disturbingly ugly mixed with just plain odd?

>That fucking fem dwarf in the crowd

When did it all go wrong lad? Should we put this in the book of grudges?

the "defend our democracy" is really insteresting motto, the trap it's in the word OUR

NPC UPRISING

Attached: DBD4494C-80BA-406D-829B-690E56C4B866.jpg (489x585, 39K)

BELIEVE

WOMEN

Attached: QTE.jpg (1200x900, 223K)

Kek they're not even chanting the same thing

roastie genocide when?

das it mane?

I enjoy this so much it's scary.

These live streams are kino desu. Can you imagine the nightmare world we'd be living in if Hillary won

Repeal the 19th

Poor cultists.
Not even they believe in their slogans.
Weak uncoordinated voices, slogans chanted only before the cameras... Another sad failure of Soros pawns.

>identical placards
We'll this looks well (((organized)))

ooof yikes

brave and courageous

I hope the homeless crack whore on the right is at least getting a sandwich out of this.

Well, she got a t-shirt already.

Unpopular opinion but I don't think the country would be much different if hillary were president. Probably less protests, less celebrity bullshit, less late night show bullshit, but overall pretty much he same.

sadly this
>screech
>screech
>screech
>because the cnn told so

Oh, look it's the parade of thots and future suicidal cat ladies.

None of the women that I interact with on a daily basis would touch this with a 10 foot pole.

I hate that we tolerate these people.

Any links newfriend?

Me on the right

Hillary would've acted on those false flag chemical attacks and you'd be off fighting Desert Shithole War #4 for the kikes. I think Trump stopping the war in Syria is probably his biggest accomplishment.

Hoho, hey hey
Kavanaugh is here to stay

how dare they protest in english. a language literally designed to excuse rape culture. change now

Attached: 1506394215205.jpg (645x588, 57K)

Women...

oh look, its fucking Linda Sarsour

Why is this bitch still allowed in public? Didn't she support that Muslim ho had a child camp teaching them to commit school shootings?

he got the apu expression

Attached: 1535571057219.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

>6 out of 1000 rapist go to prison

I like those odds. Time to rape.

youtube.com/watch?v=a_uGRI-sy-0

>Muslim supporting women's liberation

what did she mean by this?

NPC's on the loose.

Attached: 89.jpg (659x412, 27K)

I listed the names of the studies. Copy, paste it into Jewgle, and you'll find it within the top 3 first results.

youtube.com/watch?v=H6dv6G1FWxk

So these are NPC:s. They have strong opinions fed from (((media))) but have no own tough on it. They feel 100% right on their mind, but when comes time to think about it they can't make sense then they usually go defensive mode in their own way.

How we fix these people?

Attached: cognitive dissonance.jpg (220x229, 11K)

It's all so tiresome. These endless marches, holding meaningless signs. They still don't realize it only works against them.

It must be nice though to not be working on a Thursday. Talk about privilege.

We need to get some based magapedes to counter protest during the coming chimp outs over Kavanaugh. Hopefully the furious mobs lynch a couple of them and forever ruin any chance liberals have of ever getting into power again. It would be the death of them.

Surprised Dems haven't staged a false flag mass shooting at these events yet. If it happened there is ZERO chance Kav would get voted in.

These poeple don't work... oh wait, they're paid to protest.

BELIEVE
ALL
WOMEN

Attached: emmett-till.jpg (768x640, 50K)

you don't fix them, you just beat them in discussion when others are watching. also being funnier than them helps too.

Attached: popcorn.gif (267x200, 366K)

Attached: ET.jpg (600x396, 292K)

>What Role Is George Soros Playing in Anti-Kavanaugh Protests? 'The Ingraham Angle' Investigates

insider.foxnews.com/2018/09/26/what-role-george-soros-playing-anti-kavanaugh-protests-ingraham-angle-investigates

This is cheque-book democracy looks like. These pin heads honestly think the Soros Cabal is investing in democracy.

Attached: ICP_ViolentJ.jpg (400x300, 21K)

Starship troopers?

SHUT IT DOWN

this might actually make leftist heads explode

>it's almost ALL women

they're called paid protesters

Some want Justice now. So they want Kavanaugh voted in right...

Attached: 14882753.png (217x211, 18K)

The IRL trolls who have failed to march with this on a placard disappoint me greatly.

WBILI WBILI WBILI

wtf is that supposed to mean ?

the salt from when he's confirmed will be greater than when Trump was elected... Kav will summon salt for decades

Dems were hoping to drag this shitshow out until midterms (hence dragging the FBI into a case out of their jurisdiction) and now that it hasn't bore fruit are hoping that stirring up the people will somehow raise enough of a stink for them to get their foot in the door.

GLOOM IS UP

These public displays of retardation have gotten boring. Cant' something happen?

Attached: 1538089402967.jpg (1024x1024, 108K)

they're saying 'we believe' but its hard to make out

At work on the shitter convulsing laughing while my turd slowly sneaks back up my ass

Looks like a good omen for saltcoin. Glad I bought some before the bubble.

Attached: saltcoin.jpg (507x300, 29K)

wait, whitch one is part of the PLO?

>believe wemen
>puts up Hambeast And The Unfuckables front and center

Kek iktf

This along with minor skullduggery is all they're capable of sadly. You will never get true satisfaction.

KavaNOPE is a fucking piece of shit who took advantage of a young girl and raped her.
this shit happens all the fucking time and the FBI stats ARNT correct if you look at the UCR it proves that not all rapes are counted.

One of my best friends was raped at a party. the fuckign rich frat boy got her drunk and he and his buddies raped her then fingered her asshole.

I found out about it a few days after the rape. she cried in my arms and told me "i was raped" and she even took pictures of her bloody beat up pussy. it was a horrible site!!
we fuckign took the evidence to the cops and all they had to say was
"dat boy mustve had a good tyme wit dat young pussy"
the cops didn't fuckign care all they said was
"well he loosened that pussy for the next guy"

none of the lawyers in our area wanted to touch the case since his dad is a millionaire businessman

so i belive ford's testomory white christian males rape all the time

>who's courts---our court's
fuk me I'm dying of laughter
>Where's kiesha
dead

>kavanope
>not kavanaw

please try harder

Attached: 1538662455774.gif (640x360, 440K)

Thanks.
I never get the notification.

LAURA OGREDY ? LAURA IS THAT YOU? ITS ANOTHER LAURA ? LAURA!

Attached: 1538514499069.png (349x491, 203K)

Boomer redditfags pls go, we don't want you here

RESPEC WAHMAN

THEY ARE LITERALLY SINGING NOW HAHAHAHAHAH

Lol “Kavanope”. Pretty good meme there

When was the last time any of these cuck protests accomplished anything at all, ever since Trump appeared on the stage in 2015?

I mean they missed the way better and more obvious kava-naw