Will she die soon?

Shes almost 90 years old. Whats the chance she has a stroke tomorrow? I figure at that age, every single day is a roll of the dice on whether or not you're going die that day.

Attached: rbg.png (739x432, 553K)

>Control government
>Don't impeach liberal justices
Wtf

kek will decide

She can easily live to 130 with black magic

She goes this year, the prophetic numerals have already spoken.

Attached: 1538013900729.jpg (992x558, 36K)

She’ll be dead by year end.

it would be nuts if she announced that she had a terminal illness and had only weeks to live in the coming weeks

a lot of people , I think I may be one live for hate and revenge... her vote will be useless but she will live on out of spite.

I think we all agreed she'd die on the toilet because of explosive diarrhea.

You know. I have a lot of respect of Ginsburg. I disagree with her almost everything politically but she is consistent and follows a legal philosophy she believes in, and unlike everyone on the left today, she can rationally defend and support her beliefs and decisions.

She is, despite being my opposition, a true American and an good justice. I will be sad to see her go.

That said, politically it would be awesome if Trump got to fill her seat. Not just for the absolute control of the SCOTUS we would have, but to see the left-wing lose it.

"all I ask of our fellow man, is to take their boot of our necks"

-RBG

checked my dude

You are right, she's not a bad justice at all but man she's gotta go just so we can get back on track

She recently made comments about Trump, she's so old she gives no fucks anymore. Positive or negative, a supreme court justice should not interject their political opinions ever. She is a faggot.

Roll for imminent Ginsberg death.

it requires a 2/3 majority to impeach a justice.
they also have to have done something impeachable.

checked
terminal pancreatic cancer

She obviously shit herself in her hospital bed. That’s even more gross.

Rolling for death in 2020.

My gut says dementia forces her off the panel first though

Isn’t blatantly defying the constitution as written impeachable?

SHALL

okay, still need 2/3 majority...
when was the last time that happened?

God Willing soon

I called it months ago, she dies the week following Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation. The delay is simply KEK playing the cards to make it so.

Attached: 3286216.jpg (768x1152, 291K)

Once you make it past 80 the only things likely to kill you are a fall or a random death in your sleep. Sorry about the bad news but she's going to be around forever.