Why do democrats and SJWs always show up en masse for protests and demonstrations for issues like Kavanaugh...

Why do democrats and SJWs always show up en masse for protests and demonstrations for issues like Kavanaugh, but Republicans never show up to counter protest?

Attached: 1449899237061.jpg (4500x4334, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

understandingthethreat.com/kavanaugh-hearing-highlights-danger/
google.com/search?q=mercer koch scaife funded propaganda
mainepublic.org/post/maine-university-pulls-pop-credit-protest-collins#stream/0
twitter.com/womensmarch/status/1047205989232074753
eventbrite.com/e/cancelkavanaugh-brooklyn-tickets-50921142508
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because it DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER

Republicans have jobs.
SJW's get Soros bucks and college credit to show up at protests.

what if I told you conservatives don't want to even look at liberals

Because Republicans have jobs.

Spbp

Because protest like that do not matter voting and spending money does

i’m counter protesting at U of M today, fuck those retards

because george sorors (S) doesnt pay the reps .

Attached: 1518084616541.png (852x944, 70K)

busy working and raising their families. only cucks have time to waste on such nonesense

Republicans actually have jobs

Cause I dont get paid

liberals either have no family or are the blacksheep of their family. no responsibility.

Too busy working and paying taxes that pay for left wing protestirs travel and accommodations.

Protesting is for chumps.

understandingthethreat.com/kavanaugh-hearing-highlights-danger/
Republicans have jobs and don't work for a gig, income funded by soros and jihadist

because when the right does stuff like that it ends up like charlottesville

Cause they got jobs and lives.

Protesting doesn't work. Not once in the history of waving signs at building has anything come from it. It's mostly a social event for bored leftist.

Because they are throwing a temper tantrum like children and they think that will win people over or make them think they are a majority.
It's not working for them.

Because this If I didn't have a job but Rupert Murdoch or Henry Kissinger handed me a 4 digit check for counterdemonstrating, you could bet your ass I'd be counterdemonstrating

People are going where they feel their rights are infringed. 2nd amendment and abortion people would probably show up at a really leftist judge hearing. Though there aren't enough people to protest complaining about Kav being too political for the court.

Because Republicans right now have the feeling they win everything, they fail to make an effort anymore.

Democrats had that feeling 2009-2016 too. Then they got BTFO'd. I predict the same for Republicans to happen. They will lose the house in 2018, then the Senate and the Presidency in 2020.

Attached: Smart pepe.jpg (770x760, 70K)

SPBP.

Nope. Obama was so bad there will be no dem president again for decades, if ever. And make no mistake, the last two weeks have opened a lot of eyes.

"why do oppressed people have skin the game but privileged suburban reptilians have nothing to protect but the sanctity of their nazi capitalist hive?"

dumbass question
are you retarded lol

Conservatives/Right wingers...make phone calls, write letters/emails

Progressive/Left wingers...shit up the streets, get their Soros NEETbux for protesting, rioting and destroying property

“We are all wired into a survival trip now. No more of the speed that fueled that 60's. That was the fatal flaw in Tim Leary's trip. He crashed around America selling "consciousness expansion" without ever giving a thought to the grim meat-hook realities that were lying in wait for all the people who took him seriously... All those pathetically eager acid freaks who thought they could buy Peace and Understanding for three bucks a hit. But their loss and failure is ours too. What Leary took down with him was the central illusion of a whole life-style that he helped create... a generation of permanent cripples, failed seekers, who never understood the essential old-mystic fallacy of the Acid Culture: the desperate assumption that somebody... or at least some force - is tending the light at the end of the tunnel.”
"There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning"
They're duped, useful idiots.

They have jobs to work at and families to take care of

>Republicans have jobs.
>SJW's get Soros bucks

nice projection, indoctrinated bug man

google.com/search?q=mercer koch scaife funded propaganda

Because I have a fucking job and I'd get fired if I took days off to "protest"

I have a hard time believing anyone's even offered you drugs

Underrated accuracy

The womens marches were thinly veiled Trump protests, they never think to march over Hillary being a defense lawyer for a rapist or Bill Clintons lechery. Women are mostly liberal and easily controlled just like the Blacks.

because we're not fucking unhinged animals, now go fuck yourself CIA nigger

Attached: eJwNxUEOhCAMAMC_8ACKtFDwNwQJmqgQqCfj33fnMq96xqlWtYv0uQJsx8xtbHpKG6kWXVurZ0n9mDq3C5JIyvtVbplg2fngmf8Z (486x332, 62K)

get a load of this faggot
they show up because they’re unemployed, douchebag

Because we have jobs, dude..

Beating a drum and chanting is pointless. Let the libtards waste their time and money. As a reminder in every RTS resource win the game.

darknet markets

Attached: DonDwcEXoAcCg7y.jpg (614x768, 90K)

Because protesting is in general a left wing tactic. Theyre basically mirroring 60s cultural revolution/civil right movement and old school labor strikes. Getting thousands of people to make a scene doesn't really fit with right wing optics and strategy

a lot of us might think our lives could be shitty, but actually these leftists have much worse lives and actually have time to go do this shit. These people live in hell every hour of every day and the only release they get is when they get that sweet sweet feeling of virtue signalling

If soros wanted us to show up he'd have to pay us just like the other protesters. Fair and honest work for both sides.

idk about yall but me and team go all the time to match them on the streets because it's fun and you can snag intel on the opfor every time you turn out to a demonstration

SPBP Yes we have these things called jobs that we use to pay these things called bills.

Protests are just producing footage for media
>see goy all these people are opposed now cave in to our demands.
And if the protest is against their interests just dont report on it.

>WHY ARENT YOU PROTESTING AND DEMONSTRATING???
Leftists are going spend time and literally millions of dollars to rehearse scripted chants about Kavanaugh. I'm going to, in my free time, watch streams of them crying, laugh my ass off, and share memes. Then i'll go on with my life. What will be the end result of this? Kavanaugh will be on the supreme court.

Attached: 1514166021951.jpg (453x604, 65K)

mainepublic.org/post/maine-university-pulls-pop-credit-protest-collins#stream/0

This, I'd go to more protests if I was a complete waste of space and degenerate.

>Republicans never show up to counter protest?

They do. It's called "voting" m8

Attached: 1538590328943.gif (600x338, 2.45M)

WE

HAVE

JOBS.

I live in the Midwest. I can't take multiple days off work to travel to some shithole east coast city full of niggers and foreigners to protest. You just use your welfare money to hop on a bus.

Big difference nigger.

Becaue those protesters are paid to be there and really don't care. Everyone knows this.

Republicans work for a living.

Because they get attacked and if they're defend themselves then the media makes it all look one sided as if conservatives are the ones doing all the violence

>but Republicans never show up to counter protest?
They don't live as close to DC. Also protesting doesn't accomplish anything. Call your representatives and pressuring them does. Voting them out of office also works.

> Republicans vs Democrats
Memeconflict

Protesters are Goddamn meme they always have me and ever since Vietnam. Is there ever been a more work this segment of human population in this country than hippies.

They've nothing better to do. An empty kettle makes the most noise. Ordinary people, have better things to do.

Because protesting is for retarded attention whores

We have jobs

real manly men are soulless insects who lick the boot of the capitalist hive.

keep sucking off the Koch/Mercer/Scaife propagnada industry, traitorous unamerican cucks

it's a good paycheck for the homeless, broke college kids, and single mothers

really? what time?

Why complain when you're already winning?

Attached: Dark_yugi_display.png (480x328, 182K)

It is downright unnerving how consistently phone posting comes out nowhere near what I actually said.

Attached: unite the right was a setup.png (731x622, 548K)

same but we shouldn't be phone posting for that very reason.

Because nobody gives a fuck about what some smelly, unemployed negroes and communists are whining about. If you show up to counter protest, the media will just slander you.

They look like retards, it's a drain on Soros money, and it just annoys people. So, just let them waste their time and shit out there.

Unfortunately I'm forced to phone post because I made the mistake of attacking Indian scammers and apparently that's doxing. As in cheering publicly-available numbers that are given out for the sole purpose of scamming old people in America is doxing. Yeah right

Liberals literally get dopamine from being offended and whining, the same way you get it from smoking, drinking, doing drugs, anything entertaining.
Republicans don't get any enjoyment aside from the wills of kek, because they're rational people and see there is absolutely nothing to laugh about. There is dopamine from seeing liberals seething at Trump, but aside from that, only a nihilistic sense of duty to try and stop these rabid motherfuckers. You can do that without wearing a fucking gay "BELIEVE WOMEN" t-shirt.

Attached: why liberals are going insane.jpg (2576x910, 874K)

this, the right is more prone to pragmatism as a whole, protesting has always been a hippy thing

3 bucks a hit? Who's selling this man acid?
If your paying less than 10 then your not getting anything worth frying on. Also acid doesn't turn you into a libshit, being a stupid weak minded libshit and taking LSD turns you into an even stupider and more weak minded libshit.

Sharing. Sharing. God damn. Maybe it'll hear me better if I speak like a marble mouth negro

Republicans have jobs.

god, you're such a faggot.

Because protesting hardly does anything to begin with and the left is of no political threat.

Reminder that the most effective protests of at least the last 100 years were the rightwing Tea Party protests. It was the only protest in that time frame that resulted in noticable change in the most important parts of the federal government. It's lingering effects included even taking over the White House.

Right wingers show up when it matters. Liberals show up to virtue signal.

What would they do? Protest their own victory?

I admit my brain doesn't work like it used to. Was there a point I'm missing beyond sjws get dopamine from being annoying pieces of shit and can't understand how they can lose when they must be right and winners are always right historicaly, because winners write the history?

Attached: ygckdji.gif (220x391, 318K)

Also, I would like to note that the law of polarity has an effect here as well. If we are not there to oppose, they have nothing to fight. Simply, winning by doing nothing.

>the rightwing Tea Party protests

Which was originally a 9-11 truth group who was infiltrated and coopted by (((the usual suspects))) to turn it into a catch-all for people who realized they were getting fucked but didn't quite understand how, why, or by whom. These disenfranchised were kept carefully contained in little cul-de-sacs chasing their tails and effectively neutralized.

Attached: america.jpg (950x1425, 589K)

Republicans don't have the political fervor. To democrats politics is life and death while to republicans its just a side hobby

Checkd and correct

The only single solitary reason anyone would call it a life-or-death situation is because they have become dependent upon the state welfare.

These protesters were bussed in from all around the USA. This was planned weeks ago.

twitter.com/womensmarch/status/1047205989232074753

eventbrite.com/e/cancelkavanaugh-brooklyn-tickets-50921142508
>The bus will be leaving Brooklyn at promptly 5:00 am and leave Washington DC at 6:00 pm on Thursday 10/4.
We have 55 seats to fill and it's first come first serve! The bus is free.

And more of these for all the major cities.

its called astroturding
>astroturfing
google it. cant beat up a kid on the block? pay someone to make fun of his tiny penis.
same principle.

Because we have actual fucking jobs that require our presence, in order to receive compensation.

>largest protests in world history against iraq invasion in war on terror
>war on terror ends up longest most expensive war in US History
Only retarded faggots would bother anymore

Nigger. I'm not driving to D.C. from the midwest to go yell at a bunch of cunts. I've got bills to pay. Democrats have fucked up so bad that I could stop reading the news and just vote straight Republican for the next 50 years and I wouldn't have regrets.

I can't imagine going somewhere to stand around holding a sign and chanting, it's so foreign. It's easy to imagine losing my mind and driving an SUV through such a crowd.

Attached: delorean-dmc-12-06.jpg (4428x2940, 1.24M)

Republicans have jobs.

>why don’t you counter protest?

Two words: Active....shooter

*tips tinfoil*

Good fear and loathing pull. Too bad the other idiots are too dense to get it. Read that book — the lucid moments are good. Explains the entire baby boomer generation fuckup.

Liberals will literally leave their 3 kids states away, sell most of their belongings to travel for protests and fuck a handful of people along the way for a place to sleep. I know this because I fucked a bernie supporter and she told me about her time going to DC to protest. Most disgusting thing I ever heard.

Why would you interrupt your enemies when they are making mistakes ? People get sick of their shit and eventually vote republican.

Attached: Ba_Dum_Tss_Cat[1].jpg (281x280, 21K)

Well at "Women's" protests like these they use it to get away from their cuck boyfriends and husbands and go down the the city to fuck the local niggers.

Attached: search_results.gif (309x230, 1.77M)

Story?