When will we legalize marijuana throughout the entire United States and make it so you don't go to prison nor lose your...

When will we legalize marijuana throughout the entire United States and make it so you don't go to prison nor lose your guns over weed?

Also what is everyone's thoughts on Libertarianism?

Attached: 1538611878793(2).jpg (720x632, 30K)

>FRE

kill yourself degenerate commie

Careful what you wish for. We legalized it here but see the twist is, its going to be sold by the government rather than public. So at the end this still isn't free market and lolbertarian.

Libertarianism = degeneracy

Yes and yes, we also want all our other freedoms back too, like collecting rainwater and the right to build whatever we want on our own property, etc..

As soon as we can ensure multinatio- """American""" companies can profit off of it.

>legalize marijuana
You mean regulate and tax the shit out of it.

>lose your guns over weed
Smoking weed isn’t a felony. Repeat offenders deserve whatever they get
Drug dealers are degenerates that support th breakdown of society and deserve the rope.
If they sell weed then they either directly or indirectly support people who sell harder drugs.
The Flips has it right when they elected Duterte

> (OP)
>Careful what you wish for. We legalized it here but see the twist is, its going to be sold by the government rather than public. So at the end this still isn't free market and lolbertarian.

Well in Alberta its private enterprise but most of the stores waiting to operate are owned by hells angels and drug dealers so.... I highly doubt it will be a fully white market and the whole "money out of the hands of bad people" thing didn't happen.

Libertarianism would work fine in a perfect Christian society. But I know that will never happen.

The federal government has zero authority to legalize weed. Literally the only thing it can do is make it legal to use credit cards in already legal states.

Kansas was 100% full prohibition for 5 years after federal repeal. You could not even order a glass of wine or beer in any restaurant until 1986

Visiting this website is degenerate; therefore you have been reported. Hopefully they give you the chair or maybe bring back the guillotine to make it classy.

Legalize weed. Keep it small like 12 plants per person or some shit. Keeps major companies out from rototilling large swaths of food farmland for weed also keeps them from going to big daddy government for a handout. Let the banks transact with them to keep armed robbery down. Or I don't know, maybe some non Jew could open a bank that doesn't depend on government handouts.

Sure it's degenerate. I don't care. The people that love weed can smoke outside like they do now. Doesn't affect me because I don't want it although cbd is something mildly interesting as an alternative to liver destroying ibuprofen.

>t. Burn out

I wouldn't mind that. Right now I have to convert my Euros to Bitcoin, transfer them to some shitty darknet marketplace and order weed from there, most likely from Germany or Netherlands. Shit fucking sucks. I'd much rather buy it from local growers and their own shops.

>Keep it small like 12 plants per person or some shit. Keeps major companies out from rototilling large swaths of food farmland for weed
weed is food.
weed is gasoline
weed is clothing and paper
let people grow what they fucking want.
Trade should be banned and anyone incapable of surviving by themselves should die.

>t. degenerate

Attached: dude.png (331x132, 40K)

>Also what is everyone's thoughts on Libertarianism?
Right wing version of communism, depends on pretending human beings don’t act like human beings and generally only works on paper

Cbd oil etc is legal most everywhere. I assume. Its legal in Texas. Although I assume just like everything else it's up to each individual county. Just like there are still hundreds of dry counties.

This has to be the dumbest shit I've read today

Non-thc weed is legal to grow most everywhere but just heavily regulated through specialized pilot programs. Theres a farm right down my street in Texas.

>it's stupid because I wouldn't be able to survive
gg

The point of legalization isn't (to me) achieving the maximal efficiency in the distribution of weed, the point is that non-users don't have to pay for ineffective and intrusive enforcement, and won't get caught in the crossfire between the rival gangs of cops and dealers.

Libertarianism is fine but God damn do we need to deal with the gigantic pile of commie retards first.

>Have to
No you don't.

In theory, I would support outright legalization but what about taking a constitutional approach? Stop the federal war on drugs & let the states decide for themselves. If you don't like the legislation in your own state, what is stopping you from moving somewhere else? That's the basis of federalism, so to speak.

Nah instead non users will get to pay the salary of more gevernment employees as well as more big spending of taxpayer money into huge department that will regulate and control the industry and lets not forget about their sweet fat pension. Yeah totally better.

>tfw still no god-tier AoC

It is not my intent to hijack this thread but what do you guys think of the Articles of Confederation in general?
Yeah, they seemed pretty shitty but the uS (get it :D) managed to beat the Brits under them (not excluding French support) and had all the states agreed on a 5% tariff, the confederal government could've easily funded itself.

Libertarianism (the open borders/free market kind) is 100% a jewish trick.

It depends on the province you moron.

Way to ruin a correct opinion with one sentence.

Attached: 1537796494305.jpg (454x417, 15K)

Trying to start a general discussion here, not just circle jerking to my own posts...