>Bavarian and Hessian goys may sign up as election observers
wahlbeobachtung.de/

>Polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>Meme Collections
postimg.cc/gallery/nhhpfo06/
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>What do
Create Memes, spread Memes, attack the narrative.
Join AfD or IB or Einprozent; counter subversion.
Get Jow Forums.
Get a job.
Spread flyers and stickers.
Discuss politics with people; call attention to the Unrecht.

>Counter culture
youtube.com/watch?v=3QsQdKKB-cg
gab.ai/xurious
radical-esthetique.tumblr.com/
de-de.kikebook.com/WolfPMSneu/
arcadimagazin.de/

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=sQlI281RY58
youtube.com/watch?v=GOCpLe1rGIk
youtube.com/watch?v=wZ66coDh14s

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
[post 3 most recent and most shitposty/redpilling/dank speeches]
youtube.com/watch?v=G_67-sqD0h8
youtube.com/watch?v=oLuNr93-yJg

>Einzelfall map, case log
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/raw/jpBzKTq8

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=oSZoLXHSakE
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA

>REDPILLS 4 NORMIES
refcrime.info/en/Crime/Chronology
refcrime.info/en/Feed/Overview
steemit.com/@derhorus

Tasks:
Make memes and propaganda for Germany
Spread and share said propaganda and memes on social media
Always believe and have trust in Germany and the German people
Beware of defeatist and leftist trolls

Attached: DorcWiqXgAEz55z.jpg (1199x677, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f5eq-4xEAKk
youtube.com/watch?v=dvsnXYRqFVk
youtube.com/watch?v=rJYRW_ZFiOE
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article181705678/Sachsen-Polizei-holt-Sicherheitswaechter-im-50-Stunden-Crashkurs.html
rp-online.de/nrw/staedte/duesseldorf/duesseldorf-is-fotomontage-zeigt-anschlag-auf-u-bahnhof-pempelforter-strasse_aid-33466783
faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/neues-raumfahrtprogramm-soeder-will-mit-bavaria-one-ins-weltall-15821182.html
twitter.com/Markus_Soeder/status/1047141595907264513
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I ran out of milk for my cornflakes this morning. Fucking jews

First for #SaufenBisZumHirntod

Attached: 529bfc5b30.jpg (1024x576, 53K)

Whoops, thread is nearly dead, let's talk here.
If you don't wanna talk just tell me and I'll stop replying.
>so who cares
I care, I am just having a tough time acting like it rn.
I may be defective, but I still have empathy, and I can't deal with the guilt, even if I wouldn't be there to feel it.
I know from experience that I can find the courage to injur myself. So it's not that kind of hesitation I am experiencing that I read about in many places.
>do or die
Well, yeah, nature. We can have a certain civilizational bubble, but essentially you're right. I am fairly certain this bubble will persist for me to perhaps even live life as a leech, though I don't plan to live at all should things turn to that.
> they will make you usefull if you want it or not
There are plenty loopholes and ways to get money.
It's not like I have no option, I could still find employment elsewhere, I am just extremely stressed about higher education.
But that shouldn't really be bothering me as much as it does, since, as stated I theoretically have other ways to live a nice life.
Perhaps I should just go for a minimalist life, I was never one of those dudes that wanted to "be a millionaire" beyond childhood daydreams. I'd actually be quite happy with a space to live, sustenance and about 88€ a month to spare.

youtube.com/watch?v=f5eq-4xEAKk

and still angry at 7pm?

NEVER TIRE.

Attached: 3ae.png (550x285, 79K)

Dolchstoß..... etc. etc.

cunt

>consumes milk like a baby
>eats cornflakes like a pleb
Deserves you right you pleb.
Real Men eat Mett for Breakfeast.

Come on, it was a "dick"ish move, but you can leave it be now, it's no use unless you can somehow bully her into putting the meme archives back up, which I doubt.
No unnecessary shitflining and so on.

HOOOLD ON!
What about Müsli?

Fuck off back to SPÖ twitter with your time wasting troll garbage Sören

What about it its plebfood for for plebs like you.

pft. i'd eat both.

That's okay user, the best people I've met were much poorer than some. Look at Obama, he was rolling in money become a MULTI-MILLIONAIRE on a low salary, but completely hated world-wide; and now Trump is losing millions as president, and he has a better fan base. I have met some people in life it was just, you know, they were personality of trailer trash with extra money in their pockets, and they were repulsive. You can give an ape a dollar but that doesn't mean he is human at heart!

Yes, stress of higher education, this is caused by a society that thinks the trash pickup men all deserve a PhD, and have to have one just to be employed. Now because University is free there, it's automatically the "defacto" status quo, while University degrees in the USA aren't necessary to earn boat loads of money. It creates an unbalance, due to liberals of course.

Controversial opinion

>Breakfast is unnecessary

>Mett
>Doesn't eat kobe beef
Pleb

Could someone tell me what makes Germany better than any other European country?

thats like saying "i eat pussy and then i eat dick"
you have the half-baked mindset of a pleb and thats why youre a pleb. Does not realy matter what you eat then. I mean müsli or mett and not the dick part. But goes for the dick part too.

>kobe beef
its from an alien culture so fuck right off with that. Why don't you go on speaking just french then and wear makeup.

Germans

In fact, I would say that is mostly Trump's fanbase, they have enough to get by and that's about it. That's why you hardly see, like, Republicans travelling around the world, they barely travel in the United States. Liberals are far more wealthy than Republicans, so they have their parents money to spend and waste on frivolous things, like wanting all of these social programs that Republican people just literally cannot afford.

>wenn ich das seh'...

Attached: 9421b71ca90f7d10fc1815d7629182d5e67bf1f750b5e80c6ecad7ff5925749f.gif (600x599, 266K)

Well you sound very insecure about yourself if everything you eat, read and do has to be redpilled and epic based.

I am not looking to redpill my friend's hamster on the JQ and don't want to know if my boardgames are based, alright? some things are just for taste and for you to enjoy, alright? live a little, cunt.

Let this be for the record:
Whiteboys have kept us down for far too long, but now that they have realized the full potential of the Uralic man, they want to get rid of us by mass immigration. The Russian Empire tried Russifying us and turning us into Wh*Teoids, Hitler and the Nazis tried Germanifying us and killing our greatest allies and best friends (Jews) and Stalin and the USSR tried Russifying us, but it did not work, and now, they are realizing our full potential, so they got us into NATO and the EU and forced immigrants from Northern Africa and the Middle East on us. But their attempts were futile, we already have our super weapon (pic related, an unmanned ground vehicle that can transport troops and carry a machine gun). Once you Whiteboys try anything, we will send 50 000 of them to your doorstep and get rid of you, simple as that. Don't try anything stupid, or you will regret it.

Attached: THeMis ADDER.jpg (962x641, 212K)

Well, "education signalling" certainly is an issue, but we are shifting to a more portfolio and irl-based hiring practice.
Sure, there is always the "make your own buisness" shtick, but you really need to have a good idea and the skills for that.
Physics really is a different beast. I feel like such a brainlet.
Perhaps "barely superior" just isn't enough.
Oh well, in the end what I actually fear isn't really not passing college, but actually finding a place in life that I want to be at.
I have to start doing some introspection.
What about you?
Are you at a happy place or trying to get up to the way there?

>Werd' ich echt sauer!

yeah cause your friends realy need some advice from an unemployed loser who spends all day on the internet lel

great advertisement strategy
nerviger versager

>its from an alien culture
>Why don't you go on speaking just french then and wear makeup.
Dunno. Why don't you go to an anonymous japanese anime image board and speak english? Oh, right.

>404 Herrenmensch nicht gefunden
english is a german language.
We will force our languages on them not their weird food on us.

>nerviger versager
>posts on Jow Forums

Oxymoron.

Attached: 1512247526864.png (500x375, 141K)

Remember when we thought the AfD could get near 20% in bavaria.

Attached: 213213.gif (263x148, 1.37M)

Just never forget how they shit on the north and screeched independance from the prussian "cuck" and now they vote greens.

I don't care at this point what they vote, because it ruins the CDU more. Saxony is the new fort of resistance.

Saxony is not important with a population of only 4 million

More like t a u t o l o g y .

Attached: tkvb6p119mm11[1].png (1844x1844, 735K)

I'm on a 2 month nofap streak and I don't really find her attractive.
But man, it feels like such a wasted opportunity not to jerk it to that. I mean when are we gonna get another nipple pic of her?

Attached: Verbrechsrate - Migranten.jpg (796x1769, 261K)

what news from the westmark my little krautlings? all good and cucked as usual?

Well, I dropped out of university, and right now I work, which is okay I think. I have also found a lot of help in the Christian community, unlike what Jow Forums says, and now I read the bible and spend my time translating it to real life and kind of push the biblical optics into politics. I realized my place in this world isn't at university, but sitting in church and becoming this immovable beacon for people around me who are like me. I'm far from happy until I have lost this weight again, which I work on everyday.
If you're looking for introspection, the bible is a good way to go.
Anyways, it's the liberals that want to shove your head in the mud until you can't breathe, you're in a really good community that wants you to do beyond that and lift you up to great things. Aka liberals set a standard that is unachievable besides the elite, and our standards come from the bible.

I love watching this over and over again, negress got BTFO.
youtube.com/watch?v=dvsnXYRqFVk

>israel is not important they only have 8 mio. people
ermmmmmmmmmmmm

>
ohh very remember the 6 trillion

>Äpfel mit Birnen vergleichen

>youtube.com/watch?v=rJYRW_ZFiOE

In which way is Saxony comparable to Israel?

>Obstkrieg jetzt, vergast die Birnen.
Fruitsalad is code word for Apple Genocide!

Jesus Christ, Bavaria. I guess that stupid meme state is pretty much over now.

Attached: great plan.jpg (776x727, 378K)

Attached: 1537640019696.jpg (499x500, 151K)

Okay.
I am not really faith-centered, it was kinda eradicated/missing from my cultural/life sphere of perception.
I'm gonna start reading peterson's meme book as reccomended by an user here, let's see if it's a meme.
But I guess the concept of "order in life" is something that might resonate well with a person like me.

Westboro seems kinda unhinged.
They are taking more losses than they are gaining positive internal traction if you ask me.

>Fucking piefke cucks! Why aren't you traditional, conservative and BASED like us? Bavarian independence soon!

Attached: bavaria_pro-refugee_demo.jpg (2048x1536, 690K)

>Not having a Sicherheitswacht
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article181705678/Sachsen-Polizei-holt-Sicherheitswaechter-im-50-Stunden-Crashkurs.html

anyone going?

Attached: SS.png (1077x575, 997K)

>18% Grüne

How even

rp-online.de/nrw/staedte/duesseldorf/duesseldorf-is-fotomontage-zeigt-anschlag-auf-u-bahnhof-pempelforter-strasse_aid-33466783

This is not stupid, this makes total sense from the viewpoint of the gabbament.

>thinks poltard know every pissy IRL Natsoc Larp Event

Öhm, Schluchtenscheißer,......
Haste nich gesagt dasde Bayern aufnehm würdest ?
Ich fänd das ganz ok.

>impying voting achieves anything

Why. The AfD was at 15%.
15%.
Is this the result of particularly thorough brainwashing in Bavaria, with the Nuremberg laws and trials, and Hofbräukeller or wherever Hitlers putsch was tried? So now they all cuck out due to the renewed MUH NAZIS screams of the left?

We gotta meme harder, still almost 4 weeks to get it back up.

hahaha larp you say? well i am sure every poltard knows how to google, right?

Yeah, of course it does.

Attached: 1504361377561.jpg (999x731, 395K)

If you think Polls are relevant the only one brainwashed here is you

daily reminder that people are too brainwashed and nothing will change that
its like the npc meme has some truth in it after all

Yes, and it's that kind of rebellion that will save us. It takes a lot of courage to stand up and say things against mainstream and be hated for it. Like how she brings up that gays stole the word gay to mean "happy" but they commit suicide far farther than anything, it's an agenda to turn people "gay" because they are seen as "more happy" thanks to the world, but in fact, they are faggots or fags, and are more hated than westboro. It's much more interesting than those atheist books you read, because this one is more surrounded on truth being told than mass hysteria.
You grew up in a Christian community, therefore, you were a very big part in the christian community. It's not like you grew up around ISIS militant Jihadists Muslims....understand me?
It's your turn to give back to them!

only boomers and old people get angry about facists among the cops. Well, not even Boomers realy cause Boomers are the Red Army Faction Generation.

Lets say it so: Only weak little faggots who get fucked by the police every day in their little tax paying boypussy get angry when a turkish dick fucks em instead of a german dick.

This debate is pointless and if anything helps us. A foreigner is more eager to police a population that is alien to him and a population that is alien to the cop is more eager to use violence against them and the gabbament.

Stop just complaining and learn to think like a resistance fighter and not like a entitled bitch of a wannabe citizen.

>Söder wants a bavarian space program
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Not that I'm against it but for 700 million you get shit these days.

faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/neues-raumfahrtprogramm-soeder-will-mit-bavaria-one-ins-weltall-15821182.html

Attached: DogxujsWwAELF_-.jpg (1200x801, 100K)

>It takes a lot of courage to stand up and say things against mainstream and be hated for it.

hahaha i laugh so hard it hurts what kind of people are those who need "courage" to run their mouth.
Such people are useless. If they are just good for the "at least now someone says it how it is" stick the Buck stops there.
You need way more courage for the things that come.

>said muhammad while shitposting on 4sins

whatever

i m still looking for Der Postilion.

You know Mohammad has way bigger balls then you because there are at least 20 armed insurgencies around the region where Mohammads take up arms and face dangers you are not capeable off. The Guerilla Warrior of today is Muhammad and not Michel der Steueresel. So you can go fuck yourself.

b a c k

a

c

k

Jokes aside, you do have a point. Though I don't think "the government" even thinks that far. One has to stop viewing them as competent.

I am UTTERLY embarrassed my ancestors came from Germany, I talk to Germans, I've been in Europe, and I just think "There's no fucking way that every European-American I have met has come from this hell hole! What the fuck happened?" you are BLESSED with your beautiful churches and you want to burn them to the ground, you want to erase history. But you should know that I've already typed out information about Christianity on the interwebs, therefore I have a secured its existence for the future generations, who I hope are less cucked and more balls than you.

this is satire, right?
I refuse to believe this is for real and that this cunt is so in love with himself that he puts his own face on the emblem like it means anything to us.

Plz tell me this is satire. Topkek!

>stolz und ehre
>t. mustafa

Nope it's really, Söder is now a gay space communist too.

twitter.com/Markus_Soeder/status/1047141595907264513

And if you think you can stage a revolution on your own, you're legitimately retarded. Even if you don't believe in success by voting, you'll need a network, infrastructures, money. And a political arm anyway, to run things after your deluded daydream of a putsch comes true.
But it's all larping anyway, neither you nor 95% of other MUH VOTE FROM THE ROOFTOPS posters will get your fat asses off the couch when SHTF. At least not with a mentioned network. Because you people just don't think ahead.
Maybe I'm wrong, though, I don't know you. But willfully restricting your own side by being a defeatist in the buildup is just not helping.

>8 mio. people state can cuck the entire world
>4 mio. people saxony has no influence on anything on the BunzelRaybublic Goyschland

It's okay because the British still think we are a colony and become so enraged when an American speaks because it constantly reminds them, it's the same with Germans, they see my flag, and go "instant assault mode" rather than have a conversation...

That's why I hate lefties so fucking much

>fuck the future! gib me free stuff!

Attached: Unbenannt.png (605x211, 21K)

oh god there it is again the 1/35 german ancesstory meme that wants to lecture us about our affairs while niggers and MS13 run rampage
Fuck off Burgertard

Guys I'm on the fence, post shit that will make me vote AfD in two weeks (Bavaria)

Already checked the stuff in the OP, need more

I never said anything about revolution. That you bring it up just shows how retarded you yourself are. So take your Strawman and go fuck yourself or use it as a hug pillow you lowlife.

>Erdogan's foot soldiers and other assorted invaders among the police are good
You have to be go back, Murat.

i seriously have no fucking idea where these numbers are supposed to come from
nobody i know voted or intends to vote CSU, leave alone Die Grünen
but then again i am not a city fag where they probably do their (((polling)))

OH yeah that's because of LIBERALS and ATHEISM, that's their culture and that's what they bring. I live in a town that is all Christian and all white.

Here is the problem, the fags aren't hate more than wetboro secretly or anything. The social mesh surrounding these topics is much more complicated. In local situations you may be right, but in general even if you were right it wouldn't solve the issue to hate a insted of b.
You say that I have some sort of debt to pay to my assumed "wider christian community" and while I certainly can say that many of them are christians, I don't think that it is really christianity that was essential to our societal success (and also our current downturn, by the way). I would like to view it pragmatically and help the causes that I think can fix stuff and help the people I care for.
Oh, and on those westboro lads, I think they argue shittily and are still appearing unhinged.
No amound of mental gymnasitcs will change the way the average perceives them.
They have to present their ideas good.
In fact, much of the reason they rose to prominence is because they are good for their enemies, they are their own worst enemies.
Much like that one idiot running around with a Hakenkreuzfahne in the rightwing rallies in the US gets broadcasted, and not the dude that researched and made composed arguments.
Our job is to build structures to raise these good people on our side to prominence and to do the opposite for the enemy.

fuck you nigger monkey there is now political solution for your problems, go and vote (((die linke))) doesnt matter anyways

>investition impliziert fast immer entweder """Umverteilung""" oder einen möglichen Profit

Powerful.
\o
I will check my own, thank you.

>Plz waste your time to convince a single internet random

Fuck the AfD, I'm a Söder space marine now! Vote CSU

Attached: Dol9yLmXkAALI0R.jpg (403x268, 21K)

this
haven't had breakfast in over a decade unless on a job out of town for social reasons
coffee and a smoke is all you need to get started

Attached: 5d6d41ffb29196d1ac010b4a3b665fd99ae2f471.jpg (300x218, 16K)

I never said I hate fags, I love fags, that is why I say they sin. If you are making mistakes you'd be very happy if someone corrected you, all it is like is if you are talking and you have a gunk of food in your teeth, you would want someone to go "Oh hey, there's some food in your teeth." and not let you talk to a million people with it in. But now we have this "No, don't tell people they have food in their teeth because it happened to me and I was so upset I chocked them to death, so like, don't do it because it's MEAN!" That is called love, not hatred. You most likely hate faggots if you let them go to hell.

Hello.

I will be voting for CSU again, just like I did last election in order to strengthen Merkel.

Attached: IMG-4750.jpg (1000x750, 552K)

Based and epic

>6 million hours in MS Paint

Attached: 630x356.jpg (630x356, 67K)

God liberalism is a mental disorder, people are so afraid of words, adult males...it's ridiculous. How are you supposed to go through life and not hear a mean word at all from a single person? Does that mean everyone who criticizes Trump is an idiot who is mean and deserves death and loss of career? But I cannot condemn child rapists and pedophiles or else I mean "hate". GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Ofcourse thats a good think you moron. The police is not your Friend you cuck, so let them be your outright enemy.
I like the Idea of Erdogans foot soldiers bashing PKK Kurdenköpfe in. Youre just a little bitch and you want your Kinderzimmer back and the Politics should provide you with a little safespace. Fuck you weakling.

Attached: 1406385725914.gif (188x249, 1.98M)

The old story.

Attached: 1506008758591.jpg (523x540, 124K)

without Merkel no rechtsruck.

Your anger is delicious.

Attached: petry cries.jpg (993x559, 36K)