Fearless Girl Statue

So I really hate the "Fearless Girl" statue in New York.

It shits on the original meaning of the Bull and is honestly super ironic. A little girl standing in the way of progress and the strongest economy in the world. Now we are no longer the strongest economy in the world.

What can we do to lament this irony or deface the statue.

We could drop small amounts of some kind of corrosive chemical onto the statue over the course of several months. Leaving no immediate evidence of tampering.

We could also have an op mission at night and cast the statue in concrete.

Some kind of paint lamenting how stupid the statue.

Any better ideas fags? I really fucking hate this statue.

Attached: fearless_girl_statue.jpg (1296x730, 300K)

Other urls found in this thread:

groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.chem/zF5jmxDf6sI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Make your own statute of a strong man standing in front of her to protect her

Attached: Molech-Baal.jpg (1494x1672, 625K)

just go there with a fucking power saw and cut its head

I like this idea the best. Any metal caster/sculptors here?
This would work too

Attached: Marble-Nude-Man-and-Woman-Statue.jpg (550x515, 61K)

It's more about the feminine standing up to the dominate masculine.

but the bull is masculinity done right. Standing up to that is toxic femininity. Same as standing up against the feminine is toxic masculinity, Working together is what got us here.

Attached: w126l_1.jpg (930x1026, 486K)

What about making a statue of a man facing her so it looks like she is sucking his dick?

I'm really surprised this is still standing

It’s a monument to the hubris of women. It is so delightfully ironic, it shoud remain standing.

>Now we are no longer the strongest economy in the world.
did I miss something, or are we still the stringest eceonomy in the world by far

>did I miss something
Yes.

how can we highlight that fact?

China

The worst thing is that the bull is supposed to be a positive symbol representing a "bull market." the stupid defiant little girl statue re-casts the bull as a villain, and that's why the original artist despises "defiant girl."

I like it. The statue represents the arrogance, naivety, and false sense of empowerment that feminism has instilled in modern women. She's standing up to the bull, blinded by her delusions, completely oblivious to the fact that she's breathing her last breaths.

how do we highlight this publicly?

i always thought it would be way more effective to make a statue of a terrified man leaping through the air in an attempt to dive-tackle the girl and save her from her own hubris and stupidity.

It's self-evident to any thinking person who understands that a small girl is physically incapable of surviving a bull attack.

The media is using the statue as a statement against "Toxic Masculinity".

We. Need. Bait.

Attached: j2y9t8yf91q11.jpg (640x880, 92K)

Let the media further alienate themselves from the common man. This is to our benefit.

yeah it glorifies standing up to economic prosperity. lol. luckily they are both statues though because that bull would kill her.

Are you sexist, OP? What if she was raped by the bull? Shes strong and empowered and should be believed at all costs!

Attached: 1531605019823.jpg (876x960, 173K)

It’s ironic. The communist evolution started during a women’s march in Petrograd October 1917 then the Tsar was overthrown and eventually murdered.

Then around the 50s they realized working women was terrible for the economy and family and banned it.

Yet here we are ignoring their mistake, because communists are larping

it signifies stupidity and over estimation of self
a fearless girl in front a raging bull is a dead girl

Fully agree.

I wonder if gallium could do the trick.

simpsons did it

>Fearless Girl

Girl? Did you just assume that statue's gender, user?

Attached: 1536632426647.jpg (900x1200, 335K)

>implying they weren't implying that bull is about to have that little girl

read the subtext that you can only read with an in-depth conscious introspection regarding the two statues, the producers of them, and Saturn's helpers on Earth

china isn't strongest economy.......not even a decent economy

You can get leftists to tear the statue down for you; all it'll cost is one bottle of epoxy and a MAGA hat.

exactly, what the fuck are the shills smoking in here

China has bought too much debt to be considered successful.

It WAS one of the fastest growing, but it's own lingering communist-dictatorship bullshit and shortsighted economic decisions will soon plunge it back into the third world country it's always been.

Fucking kek

Brilliant

10 dudes with sledgehammers at 230 am would do the trick.

they see everything has (made in china) written on it and think the world is owned by china
reality is china becoming the polluted factory complex of the world
they're not India tier anymore , good for them, but per capita they're third world in all indicators

Throw it in to Battery Bay too.

Hit it with a truck user

How many shekels could that fetch in an auction? DO IT!

groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.chem/zF5jmxDf6sI

So battery acid and hydrogen peroxide would do the trick.

coat the inside of the MAGA hat in some kind of acid resistant material. Dip the hat in battery acid + hydrogen peroxide, then glue it to her head with some kind of adhesive.

What is resistant to acid that you could easily coat the inside of a hat with? What adhesive would be an extreme pain to remove?

What would the

Or how about a statue of a fatherly figure standing in front of her with the look of a disappointed parent!

Its pure pottery
Its presented to ugly wymyns as empowerment, even though its obvious to everyine else that they are in over their heads and about to get mowed down

Reggie
Poorfags csnt unto dankness

this. the little girl is a pizza related joke

Does anyone have that drawing of the girl statue taking on the large growth of the bull market?

Too complicated. The epoxy you'd have to put on the hat would mean defacing and replacing the statue to get the hat off, anyway.

You know that thing's owned by an investment fund right? It's another example of their trickery. I'd leave it as-is.

>Shadman

sooooo just put a Maga hat with epoxy.

I like MAGA but i want something with more of a niche meaning.

"it's okay to be a white male" type.

Idk something of the like.

Wow. Beat me to it.

Attached: 1530222292425.jpg (250x323, 22K)

Just take it from a native, if some madman put a maga hat on the little girl statue the left would swarm onto it like ants to sugar.

Is it still there? I though it was only a temporary installation.

It's almost as if there is some foreign force trying to sow division in America to keep men and women from working together functionally.

Attached: 1533832864243.jpg (800x505, 67K)

Why would they want their subversion removed when it's been used for so much propaganda?

Make a broze maga hat and epoxy it to her head. You'd need to clay impression her head once then make the hat from that.

they just recently said it would be there another year.

Is probably going to be permanent.

I like that. It'd be like the statue is admiring the bull instead of standing up to it. Looking at it with pride instead of disdain

Where are all the chemistry people? What can we dump on this to make it melt.

Glue an informative plaque to the ground in front of it?

Attached: feminine hubris.jpg (311x304, 28K)

The statue isn't going anywhere, but the meaning can be changed again by placing something between the two of them. Proposals? My best guess is to have her hiding behind someone, or being held up by a puppeteer.

Its symbolism for the destruction of the feminine aspect of the mind

Attached: 055.jpg (1024x768, 242K)

a bullfighter

Attached: bull-766x547.jpg (766x547, 81K)

Shadman believes her, he even documented the event.

It's a bronze statue. So if you dumped a bunch of Nitric Acid on it, it should take care of it. There may be other chemicals that would be easier

If all you want to do is make it melt, dump some thermite on it's head. That shit melts through steel beams, but its bright and loud.

I think someone with an anti-tank rifle sniping the thing from a few buildings away at night with no one around would do the trick.

Just remove it yourself why are you looking for the boards approval? also
>reddit spacing

Jerk off on it.
Or save up in a jar and dump it on the statue.

Attached: 0 wallstreet-statue.jpg (1400x988, 537K)

>taunt a wild animal into attacking you

>expect a strong man to die in your stead

Checks out.

10/10

Would download again