When will americans learn to fight with their fists, like men, not paranoid pussies ?

When will americans learn to fight with their fists, like men, not paranoid pussies ?

Attached: 1536017562945.jpg (630x637, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wQ4PYVATBac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When fists become more effective than firearms.

Why not fight with jazz hands

When whities big dick genetic breeding program rivals that of the black man

There are many things that could withstand my fists.
Show me just ONE (1) thing on God's green earth that could survive 6 shots of .44 magnum to the chest
Dumb br*tbong

Attached: 1517575984871.jpg (850x807, 235K)

I am afraid to go out at night.
I am afraid to go jogging.
I am afraid to go to the park.
I am afraid to go to the beach.
WE *clap* NEED *clap* A *clap* CURFEW *clap* ON *clap* MEN

Ok, how about the elderly, handicapped and pregnant women.

Also, why should I fight when I can just kill?

When we've run out of bullets

How's that working for you faggot? Do you enjoy watching shitskins rape your women and little girls? How do you plan on stopping them?

just realised he doesnt have a shitty arse, starting to doubt that's an american

OP img is legit. It's fucking terrifying with all of these niggers and spics everywhere. Why do we insist on living like this when we could opt for a peaceful ehtnostate?

Lol so using technology to defend ourselves makes us paranoid? I guess we should just solve all our problems with sticks and stones like self-righteous retarted pricks. This is the real world and if you think your'e gonna use your fists to defend family and loved ones you've watched too many movies.

lmao every time. Niggers rape thousands of white kids every month in the USA and you know it

I guess you want frail woman to engage in fist fight with a 250Lb gorilla as well?
Sage

FPBP

>fight with fists
>against 30 pissed off retards
>lose
>to retards
no thanks. why would i intentionally limit my ability to defend myself? if i have a gun, i can choose to not use it if i don't need it, but if i need it and i don't have it... then i'm screwed.

Hey guess what, we can legally shoot niggers that attack us here. That also happens every day. You can do absolutely nothing about it except watch like a helpless pathetic cuck.

flag checks out.
tosses tea in harbor.

When niggers stop travelling in packs of 5.

but aren't these the same people that say "rape culture" is real?? so by that logic, shouldn't ALL women carry guns to protect themselves from rapists? or they just "paranoid, fearful, weak and cowardly" ??

low quality bait, tho

America was founded on guns and the genocide of brown people.
why change it now?

Niggers are like 15% of your population , you are the helpless cuck walking around in fear of being killed 24/7 by your own slaves

>Isssa knife

There will be plenty of time for that after the communists are all shot.

this is true America live with it

Attached: 52469.jpg (900x484, 532K)

>When will americans learn to fight with their fists, like men, not paranoid pussies ?

Would you be so kind as to post how do YOU defend your life with fists against robbers and wild niggers?

Attached: 1477606152880.jpg (480x645, 85K)

We're done here. Prune this thread.

Americans are pussies. Look at the state of American 'football' - more armour than the invasion of normandy

Progressive gun banning only leads to emboldened criminal retards with guns. See Brazil. The left wants you unarmed so they can unleash their criminal retard hordes upon you. Never surrender your firearms.

Attached: 837489573485.jpg (2048x2592, 1.03M)

>When will americans learn to fight with their fists, like men, not paranoid pussies ?

For the same reason cops don't.

Saged.

>lets use fist like gentlemen and ban
>bans all
>now get arrested for making a fist

>against robbers
they usually try not to be seen and run off when discovered. Glad they don't have easy access to handguns here
>wild niggers
my entire county is 97% white, I don't think you appreciate how safe that is.

>just realised he doesnt have a shitty arse, starting to doubt that's an american
Its a close up of a lesbian shopping in the grocery store. I can't be bothered to find the image, but I think there was a facebook comment about it. "thats a lesbian and they are completely normal"

>Americans are pussies. Look at the state of American 'football' - more armour than the invasion of normandy
its is only like that now because of niggers
go look back when American football was all white

yea nigga if only dis bitch new how 2 trow hands nigga

Attached: WEWUZKANGZ.webm (552x358, 2.99M)

>carrying a 1911

Attached: 1534725823209.jpg (444x468, 53K)

so guns are for weak people and helpless women ? Yeah

das rite nigga

Attached: nigssameasus.webm (1280x720, 1.52M)

>fight with their fists, like men
Guh, Ableist much?

youtu.be/wQ4PYVATBac
youtu.be/wQ4PYVATBac
youtu.be/wQ4PYVATBac

Liberals:
>Everyone has different experiences, listen to black voices!
Also liberals
>"No one should ever carry a gun in public! I don't care if you are a rape victim, stalking victim, or anything else! Just call the cops!"

Attached: carjackers use right lane.png (774x795, 1.03M)

That pic is of a broad.

Remember to sage

Yes, but unfortunately that 15% percent is concentrated in major cities, so at night you will see packs of them running around looking for trouble

>my entire county is 97% white, I don't think you appreciate how safe that is.

>lives in Whiteyton, UK
>complains that Americans carry guns
>also sucks a mean dick

Attached: fire extinguisher.jpg (630x637, 138K)

there are packs of chavs hanging around after dark here and old people are scared of them but they're harmless and scurry off if you look them in the eye

this fucking stupid brit with his backward fucking ideas, ambitions, and motives is tryna tell me about something I don't give a fuck and is using ad hominem to boot

w/e fuckin homo lol

I always love these videos. A bunch of black guys standing around talking about how they are oppressed and can't get out of their neighborhood while flashing stacks of cash and guns. Hello! Take the fucking money and get your ass out of the hood, my nigga.

Survivorship bias. Of course those who don’t carry around guns feel safe, The Who don’t carry gun and got attacked and killed can’t talk

>gets stabbed

Because guns are better than fists.

>lives in El Perrocaca, New Mexico
>complains that white countries don't have guns
>loves the fact his penis is mutilated

Do you have a license for that fist

I like this one.

It's easy to talk all that cushy shit when you're not surrounded by ooking and eeking nogs just WAITING for you to look into their pupils or politely ask them to move or quiet down just so they can beat you to death for daring to assert yourself to a nigger.

>Gun owners are such pussies, lol!
>OMG I CAN'T WALK ALONE AT NIGHT BECAUSE OF WHITE MEN IM LITERALLY SHAKING RN
Which is it?

Attached: 1538629126689.jpg (540x405, 62K)

>gets stabbed far more often
also
>gets hijacked and flown into skyscraper
>circumcised by jews
>ethnically replaced
>police brutalised
>enslaved by shlomo
>bankrupted by doctors
>gets shot

das rite nigga

Attached: binyourexistence.jpg (1978x6777, 3.34M)

Is it really that bad ?
neither

as long as you understand you are inferior to us anglo gods

>mutt daddy slaps son on the butt cheek for smashing his favorite beer mug
>I STAND MY GROUND
>Kills dad
>americans clap.

Attached: mutt addressing.jpg (1024x576, 80K)

>>complains that white countries don't have guns

I couldn't care less what rights you've surrendered. Saged.

>Is it really that bad ?
Yes. Make sure to tell everyone you know, and let people in other countries know too. Never come here.

It's like nuclear arms. It's a major deterrent. If someone has the ability to wipe you out in a moment you think twice before starting a conflict. If he didn't have it, Jonny Redskin, or dindu nuffin might think he has a nice looking wallet.

You deserve a thirty-ought-six hole in your head for making this thread. Unfortunately, you'll get knifed tonight instead, and then the angel Michael will greet you and say; "if you had had a gun, you'd still be alive."

sage

cringe

It's more fun to shoot people.

Notice how all the mutts in here instantly jump to the extreme of "life or death" situation instead of the friendly fist fight that bongOP is talking about.
They're so afraid of any physical contact that they go into autistic rage.

Attached: mutt black.png (388x404, 32K)

Correction; you already have a .306 hole in your head

das riyte

Attached: nigga like 17 people.webm (202x360, 1.77M)

Indeed. We're all fucked in the head and will shoot you. Tell Mexico to stop sending people. They aren't safe here.

how do you defend an acid attack with your fists you fuckin' dumb yank

there was a documentary on UK TV last week about these "stand your ground" scenarios where americans would go looking for trouble and initiate fights/arguments with strangers so they could pull out their gun and kill them. All 3 cases it looked at resulted in the shooters going to jail. big kek

God I hate niggers so much

>there was a documentary on UK TV
totally unbiased and without agenda im sure.

Attached: loooll.gif (800x430, 897K)

africa-tier shithole country

How can it be biased if you retards literally gloat over shit like that yourselves?

Attached: millers.jpg (931x524, 38K)

I was in the US. The southern states. Black people were amazed of me because I looked them in the eyes like a normal person. Even a gang of 7 came up to me one night outside a gas station with a "wassup whiteboi" which I answered "I'm good, how are you?" While looking at the alpha straight in the eyes. No fear, hate or anything. "You cool man nevermind" is what I got back. Other such cases. Thing is, you give off weird vibes because they're black and have tats on their face or whatever which sets them off by instinct. If someone in a bad neighbourhood looks at you with fear in his eyes you bet something bad is going down between you. That's my two cents.

(you)

Attached: London.jpg (1024x1022, 228K)

We don't have a gun problem, we have a nigger problem.

Honestly, depending on where you go, yes.

'sup faggot

Attached: otis-looking-happy_h.jpg (600x400, 67K)

I think you have both

>pussies
i carry daily and i guarantee that i'm more fit and masculine than you. you're probably a skinnyfat so᠌yboy

we get it, youre just jelly that your government doesnt even trust you with eating utensils.

>
>be a qt white gril
>have to defend against a bantu rapist with your fists
Good fucking luck

Attached: 1538558180181.jpg (790x671, 79K)

yeah i had to just eat soup with my hands

shut up retard

This is true.
We have gypsies over here, that sometimes like to pull something similar, but if you don't act like an autistic pussy you can defuse them real quick.

> When will women learn to fight with their fists, like men, not paranoid pussies ?

Enjoy your rape gangs
You faggots are so obsessed with onions they took away your steak knives
P.s. stop wearing rash guards everywhere, you dont even surf

Nah

Attached: 1517820477861.png (1693x1108, 203K)

Yes. Niggers roam around in packs mumbling nigger babble and coon fingering around; this is their default stage when they're waiting to assault or rape something.

They'll walk through traffic and knock on your window just to fuck with you and if you say shit to them they'll try to fight you to the death. So you either accept nigger behavior or become a zimmerman style killer ruining your entire life.
That's the big joke here. Laws don't make sense when you have a bunch of wild animals roaming around with you. Their lives are already garbage and they have no care for consequences or their future. So if they go to jail they don't care they'll be out back on the street smoking weed and gangbanging in a month. But you're going to have to kill this guy and that's going to ruin your entire life your job your family everything is down the drain. They're already at the bottom of the barrel so they don't care. That's why they can't live around you because they're going to drag you down with them or you're going to live in this terrorized hell hole where you can't respond to anything these people do to you without being destroyed. The laws are bullshit and we should be able to walk around and beat niggers down with zero consequence.

muh tee tee told me dat so I beweev dat guv

Maybe a rotherham bitch like you keeping a first aid kit makes you a paranoid pussy eh?

Attached: 8a41ceb6c901caf7a9b509f99c14cbd9467091af_full.jpg (184x184, 14K)

That looks like a classy pistol, what model?

Attached: 1538577323243.gif (400x535, 1.97M)

>They're already at the bottom of the barrel so they don't care.

Bingo. Most dangerous people in the world are those with nothing to lose.

What if i dont want to fight? Just leave me alone nigger or I will fucking blast your pea brain out.

Hey fren, FBI released the 2017 numbers a few weeks ago; update your infographics

Attached: 1537792655055.png (1592x832, 149K)