"Rape"

>Oh hi Chad looking fine, nice shoes, nice sport coat, nice watch, nice haircut, you are successful I can tell
>Oh why don't you come back to my place, Chad?
The next morning...
>What's that, you're not a Chad?
>AND YOU'RE NOT RICH!?!?!
>REEEEEE RAPE RAPE RAPE!!!!!
"Rape" usually means a guy was smooth and played if off like a very suave successful man. Then when she sees he drives an '83 ford hatchback beater and the whole thing was his best foot forward to get in her panties, now she's been "raped." To the female mind, she consented, but it wasn't to you, it was to a fictional character, and since you aren't that character, you raped her.

This is unironically how they think.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

pretty spot on, but rape is natural and women love it

You are being dramatic but it is a real thing “rape by deception” I’m pretty sure people have even been convicted for it already. My wife still doesn’t know I’m deception raping her and it’s been two years

1) WOMEN ARE STUPID
2) WOMEN ARE RETARDED
3) WOMEN HAVE THE MINDS OF CHILDREN AT BEST

>I’m pretty sure people have even been convicted for it already.
In France. It was during the 50 shades of gray fad.

I think Jow Forums should calm down about #MeToo.

The odds of a shut-in neckbeard neo-Nazi even touching a woman consensually is about 1 in a million anyway.

I'm not a fan of strawmen but can at least agree w you that women as a group have gone critical mass and I'm fresh out of fucks. They're becoming so unhinged that I just don't give a fuck anymore. To be simple, I won't hit a lady but I'll strike any anti-American slag in a second if she has the idea to put her hands on me because her thought process told her it was okay to do that.

I'll beat every white knight who comes to help her right after, and then by the time the white knights who came to help her up get that slag standing, I'll have already beaten them all back down

and if they mob me I will backpedal clockwise until I form the white knights into a single line and begin rapidly beating them down one by one to the last man. if that fails I will run away, only stopping to leg sweep the fastest ones and then stomp on their neck whenever they catch up to me, down to the last man or until I get the advantage to stand my ground or until I outrun them. if I had to withdraw I will just find them one by one and hospitalize them

this is how to crowd control during a riot or instance of lawlessness on the streets

>tl;dr fuck niggers

Rape is extremely rare but because it is such a brutal act and women need male sympathy, the most stringent feminists invented new kinds of soft rape
>stare rape
>"he lied about being rich" rape
>fart rape
All the bullshit tumblr rape that has no basis in legal reality was invented because the feminist DREAM is to be raped by a rich, white, christian Chad.
These women CRAVE rape by a WASP Chad because then they can claim victimhood forever, what would be a horrible trauma for any normal woman is a wet dream for these women, this is why feminists often have rape fantasies, they want the glory that comes with being a victim.

Attached: woman on r9k.jpg (634x574, 66K)

>makeup
>push-up bras
>high heels
>girdles and they're equivalents
>form-forcing tight jeans
>not mentioning kids
How many men are raped by deception I wonder?

Reminder that just because a woman is a good academic doesn’t make them “smart”. It makes them smart in a sense but they’ll always be emotionally immature dumbfucks.

A 4.0 nurse can still be a psychotic asshole manipulative bitch. Literally changes nothing.

Attached: 5A82381F-7063-4875-9FEB-DAB211F5C7E7.jpg (229x220, 24K)

WTF is a "chad" ??
I see this stupid faggy word used here so much.

>they're
Oops, their

Attached: kc5puk4builz.jpg (735x541, 32K)

Fucking Bulgaria, man. Lmao
What's up with that weird fish shit over there?

Attached: 97a.png (500x375, 227K)

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 11K)

huh ?

Attached: Ballroom-e-Youkoso-12-49-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

I've experienced exactly this. Isn't it fucking wild? Women these days gleefully await an excuse to fly off the handles into hysteria.

>Being this new
How is such a thing even possible?

Attached: amerimutt mutt 1531459020324.png (902x902, 28K)

>The odds of a shut-in neckbeard neo-Nazi even touching a woman consensually is about 1 in a million anyway.
Hows the revolution going?

Attached: Equality1.gif (446x251, 1.34M)

>Commie fag doesn’t realize Jow Forums ideology is in-line with the way most Chad’s think.
I’ve fucked three women this week. Lifting, surfing, and women are what I’m known for.
Women are trash, and should be treated as such.
Commies and (((subverters))) should be shot.
Day of the Rope now.

cute

(checked)
Hello newfag. Reminder: You're here forever

Attached: The Virgin Peterson.jpg (1024x441, 74K)

Being this stuck up about not being new and at the same time criticizing the person asking the question but not answering the question.

Why does such a thing even exist?

Get out

Based asf

He was right. You only have to add that women want to be "raped" by only the top 10% tier, not you and me :(

Chad: A stereotype of a muscle man that all women like. They tend to be kind of douche bags, they can be good, bad or neutral.
The kind of "Dude, bro, to the gym bro!" kind of guys
The opposite is the virgin.
Or... you

Attached: virgin and chad lake.png (532x908, 258K)

kiss my ass after you are done sucking my dick.

post tits or stop posting darling

That's because for women, who are outwardly romantic but secretly pragmatic, sex is a transaction, and if you're not the deal she thought you were, it's no different than being deceived in business. For you, it's "Yeah! I'm validated, because I was selected. Can't wait to brag about it." For her, it's "Dammit! I gave up the goods even though he can't help me improve my lifestyle. What a horrible deal."

>I’ve fucked three women this week
1st, I don't buy that for a moment. 2nd, if it is true, you just ruined any chance of a successful marriage. Thereby ruining any chance to properly raise your posterity, as well as all but guaranteeing she takes half of all you earn for 15-18 years...and all that in a span of a week.

Attached: Promiscuity and Marriage.jpg (4920x4161, 2.69M)

I was at 7 11 getting the usual coffee buttered roll etc to start day this morning. Packed house as usual, observe Prius with about one thousand bumper stickers pull in. Fresh anti kavanaugh sticker. Sort of imply I'm holding door to store for her. Slam it shut behind me.

You should be shot too since you're contributing to why women are promiscuous whores now and why there are no marriable women anymore.

>protip: If a woman is not a virgin, she's not marriage material.

>thingsthatneverhappened.ree

>being this new
Uh....

Still smashed. Next!

just answer or stfu!!

Attached: RightHere.jpg (236x384, 21K)

Women are always wrong.

surf nazis must die

Gee, i mean i dunno i was born with this shitty genetics, i mean, i dunno what you want me to do, not kill you?

Are you 18 yet? If not, site rules don't allow you to be here. Otherwise, welcome to Jow Forums. Friendly reminder: you are going to be here forever. There's no way out of this board.

>answer
A meme about masculinity. Lurk moar.

Attached: 1537850688546.jpg (1024x695, 63K)

that's why you never wait for the next morning to leave

Maybe someone should put an end to your life. Just a thot.

here's the thing, women are vile, I've been listing to some older tom (((leykis))) recordings and the women who call in are unbelievably obnoxious, they never face facts and if you shove them in their face will still twist you and try to weasel their way out to prove THEIR point IN THE FACE OF FACTS fucking cunts
bottom line - women are disgusting people and should have NEVER had ANY rights

You do know fags are basically women.

>WTF is a "chad" ??
not you

That's something a roastie would say.