Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eAjX6Ap02dU
youtube.com/watch?v=OMxfffqyDtc
bioinitiative.org/conclusions/
jackkruse.com/emf-5-what-are-the-biologic-effects-of-emf/
youtube.com/watch?v=F0NEaPTu9oI
youtube.com/watch?v=ICA19oKPi5I
almanac.com/blog/astronomy/astronomy/solar-minimum-approaching-mini-ice-age
wattsupwiththat.com/2018/03/18/approaching-grand-solar-minimum-could-cause-global-cooling/
universetoday.com/139189/are-we-headed-towards-another-deep-solar-minimum/
bigthink.com/news/the-solar-minimum-is-coming-in-about-30-years-what-will-it-do
nextgrandminimum.com/
abruptearthchanges.com/2018/01/14/climate-change-grand-solar-minimum-and-cosmic-rays/
technocracy.news/globalism-u-n-s-agenda-21-agenda-2030-vision-2050/
canadafreepress.com/article/globalism-through-u.n.s-agenda-21-agenda-2030-and-vision-2050
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenda_21
democratsagainstunagenda21.com/one-world-one-vision-2050.html
innovationorigins.com/dutch-agri-food-week-2018-what-will-we-eat-in-2050/
euractiv.com/section/climate-environment/news/europes-2050-climate-strategy-takes-shape/
plantbasednews.org/post/2050-majority-meat-dairy-eggs-animal-free-vegan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_European_heat_wave
sciencealert.com/something-mysterious-under-southern-africa-dramatically-weakening-earth-s-magnetic-field-south-atlantic-anomaly
newatlas.com/magnetic-field-reversal-not-imminent/54426/
forbes.com/sites/quora/2018/03/29/is-earths-magnetic-shield-eroding/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just don't buy it.
wow, that was hard.

We can't. This has all been foreseen. The network is required for the Anti-Christ.

Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

>THAT DAMN TEE-VEE THING IS FOR SATAN WORSHIPPERS ONLY, HOW ELSE WOULD THEY GET PICTURES TO MOVE???
Fucking retard. I turn wifi off just to be safe but I won't suddenly start dodging 5G towers.

huh, i am living way deep in the forest before this come out.

Attached: absolutamenteasqueroso.png (288x415, 178K)

>We can't.
This. It'd be like trying to stop The Kardashians. Somethings are fixed points in time that have to occur.

Attached: blessed.jpg (810x539, 48K)

and when they transition as they did from 2G analog & force you to update, then what?

if you want something to go away, QUIT BUYING IT & the market will take care of it.

state/municipal control has been usurped by the fcc.
you betchur boots toots...it's biocide.

smart meters use same tech with 2 different transmitters. your blood after less than 1 minute in front of a smart meter
youtube.com/watch?v=eAjX6Ap02dU
search NMRI 1972 pages 7-11
lloyds of london & swiss re...search exclusion 32.
33min in. financial/shareholder reports of cxr's.
youtube.com/watch?v=OMxfffqyDtc

bioinitiative.org/conclusions/

from a neurosurgeon.
jackkruse.com/emf-5-what-are-the-biologic-effects-of-emf/
yw.

dump wifi, bluetooth,cell, cordless phones...dect 6.0 is like a cell tower in your house. dump the perceived need to stay constantly connected which actually is disconnecting you.

use ethernet & wired phone. at this time all you will get is voip as the wrecking of copper infrastructure is ongoing. don't pay them for voip, get an ooma & only pay for broadband.

just welcome the technocracy

huh strange i havent had a cell phone for the last 6 years and its still coming here

Attached: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif (512x807, 469K)

Someone redpill me on whats scary about 5G

thnx fren. I'm really concerned.
I've thrown out my old router and now have one where I can disable WIFI.

I can sleep in the basement since its a faraday cage. but if 5G comes I wont be able to go outside anymore.

I will probably move to some rural place

Mobile plebs get faster connections, can't let that happen.

it's cancerous.
just youtube research 5G dangers.

how does not buying the technology stop the antenna's that are going up to support it?
YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO EXIST

No electromagnetic radiation is cancerous at a wavelength of greater than roughly 10nm.

t. Broadcast Engineer that works on RF transmitter technology

In the UN 2040 proposal 5g will double up as a pain delivery device for crowd control because the antenna's need to be placed everywhere to get the high speed access

Moron. The 5G radio waves emitting from the cell tower are still going to penetrate your body whether you buy a 5G phone or not.

pretty sure we were lied to about SAR and the effects

you'll die from radio waves

then why is there so many reports of people not being able to sleep near their WIFI? people getting headaches?

even some very smart computer scientists get affected and speak up about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=F0NEaPTu9oI

there's enough studies done that show its dangerous.

Yeah, I think I'm going to listen to the RF engineer over you dumb fucks. Saged.

It makes old people explode. The 5G street lamps have been blowing up grannies in the UK but they're covering it up.

>market will take care of it
Why are libertardians so retarded? The only thing the market takes care of is funneling sheckles into jewish pockets

Attached: 1464020321394.png (1064x698, 337K)

hi jidf

hm odd how right on the towers and antennas there are signs warning you not to be around them for more than a few minutes

The highest frequencies they're talking about using it at are in the tens of GHz. To cause cancer, frequencies need to be in the UV range or higher because only those kinds of frequencies have enough energy to strip electrons off of atoms in DNA. Visible range ends around 700 THz.

In other words, the frequencies would have to be over 1000 times higher before there was any risk of cancer from it. If there is any cancer risk from it, basic physics tells you that we should expect a cancer risk many times higher from visible light.

Look up the Nocebo effect.

Radio waves can cause you to heat up the same way physical exertion can, and can also cause physical burns. This is only at very close distances and at very high TPO. This is regulated very very well by the FCC. Radio waves propagating through the air cannot hurt you.

Oooh yeah, real credible Seeing as how that is physically impossible. I'm sure nothing else could be causing their headaches.

Take a fucking physics class brainlets.

>no peer reviewed studies
>just trust this youtube video instead
Lmao kys

Yes because it will cause RF overheating. Not cancer. Take a class brainlet.

Only smart person in this thread.

Ever heard of an rf burn? Even regular radio transmissions can dump a huge amount of energy into you if you're right next to the source. It's a thermal burn btw.

used to have the router beside my bed, no problems sleeping

Correct. AM frequencies are particularly dangerous to work around.

Whiny idiots complain to politicians to get everything even slightly scary or new labelled as hazardous. A while back California had a law forcing all coffee to be labelled as carcinogenic despite tremendous evidence to the contrary.

I'm sorry user you must be retarded, because you are already surrounded by the same 5G signals that you are fear mongering about. They aren't new they already exist and have been broadcasting for years.

Attached: stobit.jpg (248x203, 9K)

1. live in faraday cage
2. move to where there's no 5G

It's simple guys, but it's going to require actually getting off your asses and doing something.

The 5G towers will have emiitters on each corner on each block. Just vandalize them discreetly. They can't put fucking cameras in every neighborhood to monitor each transmitter.

The normaloid idiots will just get fed up over their brainwashing waves being disrupted and go back to 4g.

how does not buying it prevent microwaves from covering my house?

okay but look at this video about the blood.

>Vandalize communications infrastructure because I'm too stupid to learn basic science that contradicts my conspiracy theory

Every day I'm reminded that I'm getting too fucking old to keep coming to this shithole and post with you juvenile retards.

The blood was CGI graphics, user. There is literally no proof a scientific study was done.

It's too late. You didn't listen. Enjoy your mega cancer

>How do we stop 5G?
Expel the Jew

if it ever comes we will smash them, but we need to think of ways to stop it

my router is in my bedroom, about 3 meters away from me
haven't had any issues

stop using your phone and the internet. Simple. Done.

Simple-

Stick your phone in the microwave and cut power level to 60%, turn on for 2 minutes.
This activates the protective shield around your phone and prevents cancer etc.

is it even credible? they dont link any study, it could just be bullshit

he says after a minute the cells mutate, but that doesnt make any fucking sense. Cells dont mutate after a minute, and the mutations are inherit to their offapring initially

liar, stupid or paid shill?

Are signals passing through my home violation of NAP?

nah 5G isn't around here yet

I already disabled wifi and do wired internet now.

What about this vid. it has some informative pop ups about studies being done about dangers of frequency

youtube.com/watch?v=ICA19oKPi5I

sured - How To Remediate WiFi Radiation

Pause video to read this information: Clinical research in the BioInitiative 2012 Report shows negative biological effects from RF radiation exposure starting at about 3.4 µW/m2 (average power density). Measurements shown here are 100 to 10,000 µW/m2 (average), sitting next to the wireless modem. This is 30 to 3,000 times higher RF exposure than where biological effects start! And "peak" signal strength measurements, according to Building Biologists, are even more detrimental to one's health than "average" measurements. Are the implications becoming obvious.

^ text to go with vid.

Google ionizing and non ionizing radiation. Note frequencies and wavelengths. Look up 5G frequencies and wavelengths. Then, experience massive cognitive dissonance. Retard

>muh ionising
go stick your head in a microwave

you are dead wrong.
they're already covering up brain cancer diag along w/an epidemic of hasimoto's in kids in their teens & twenties.
i guess you've followed the food pyramid & all the other garbage that's been taught.
compartmentalization bitchez.

So I don't have to worry bout le radiation everywhere?

isn't the crazy man almost always right in le movies?

That would cause physical damage and burns. Not cancer.

Giving us all microtumors that will go malignant by age 60 is part of nwo's depopulation scheme.
Don't forget to keep training and adding updates to your death lists, friends.

You dont have to worry about it giving you cancer for one. You dont need to worry about it causing physical damage at such low ERP

why do I feel this LEFT vs RIGHT thing is just a decoy because the JEW will own us using Technology soon anyway?

You guys are a bunch of homos. I have a 5g router and even though I only have 2 devices that can connect to it, they're connected all the time. I'm not dead or cancer ridden or a zombie or a npc. 5g is only as dangerous as radio frequencies that already exist around you you plebs.

Kardashians? Is that not bruce jenner? Ugly whores need to stop with the surgery.

Attached: 1538328269558.jpg (1536x1884, 358K)

How do they intend to profit off of this? I hear conspiracies like this all the time where people say "This industry is doing all this horrible stuff in order to achieve X", but never once has anyone actually given a reasonable explanation for why anyone in their right mind would have any reason to do X.

it would kill you now fuck off 'skeptic'

Oh God

Um ya they can look up ham radio and blindness.

just wait 20 years for your cancer.
anyway the way you speak and your ignorance keeps me skeptical.

it does not make logical sense that man made radio waves going through god made biological tissue does nothing at all.

it mus affect you at some way. and it probably isn't positive. even if the damage is minimal its still there.

>This is regulated very very well by the FCC.
A bunch of Jews.

>soon

they already own us kek, and yes left vs right has been a ploy of divide and conquer for quite some time now. The scary part is the eugenics program through poisoning food, buying out farmers and keeping us all relatively dumb and passive about reality. As I type this, flowers are currently blooming outside that shouldn't be, trees have yet to really begin changing colors like they should be, and every tree in a 15 mile radius is slowing dying of some fungus/disease. Europe has the hottest summers on recorded history, while the states were relatively normal, but humid as fuck. They don't want you to know the grand solar minimum already started for a reason, the UN's agenda follows the predicted timeline of this grand minima almost to a T.

Attached: 1517037692017.jpg (960x596, 101K)

We need to make lots of threads and brainstorm ideas how to raise awareness across the internet

Attached: 1490324006759.jpg (655x527, 59K)

Islam is the answer

>he thinks EMR is man made

What grand minima? Explain.
where is broooofs?

THIS

Attached: 1485678366990.jpg (1600x1600, 96K)

>5G IS BAD!!!!
>Why?
>pic related

Attached: 1537117449583.png (430x440, 85K)

Dont buy it. Always the answer. Dont use it. Dont buy it. Actively oppose it. Educate others

> he thinks being hit by radio frequencies 24/7 is normal.

almanac.com/blog/astronomy/astronomy/solar-minimum-approaching-mini-ice-age
wattsupwiththat.com/2018/03/18/approaching-grand-solar-minimum-could-cause-global-cooling/
universetoday.com/139189/are-we-headed-towards-another-deep-solar-minimum/
bigthink.com/news/the-solar-minimum-is-coming-in-about-30-years-what-will-it-do
nextgrandminimum.com/
abruptearthchanges.com/2018/01/14/climate-change-grand-solar-minimum-and-cosmic-rays/

>UN Agenda, notice it follows a trend?

technocracy.news/globalism-u-n-s-agenda-21-agenda-2030-vision-2050/
canadafreepress.com/article/globalism-through-u.n.s-agenda-21-agenda-2030-and-vision-2050
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenda_21
democratsagainstunagenda21.com/one-world-one-vision-2050.html

innovationorigins.com/dutch-agri-food-week-2018-what-will-we-eat-in-2050/
euractiv.com/section/climate-environment/news/europes-2050-climate-strategy-takes-shape/
plantbasednews.org/post/2050-majority-meat-dairy-eggs-animal-free-vegan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_European_heat_wave

There are plenty coming from space.

I dont know about 5G.
Why do we hate faster internets?

already know this desu famalfam. i'm getting to red pilled. hopeful winter is on time to destroy all this wicked tech.

Attached: winter_coming.jpg (443x332, 35K)

What is this? Please explain, I'm not good with tech stuff.

Attached: 1537990911994.jpg (528x352, 23K)

> earth has a magnetic field that protects us.
r u like 17?

5G will be amazing. can't wait

Qualcomm working on it.

radiation but exponentially increased and on every street corner

im using 4g now how much more rape was 4g compared to 3g and how outdated will my 4g phone be when 5g comes out?

> Forgets that electromagnetic waves are neutrally charged and not affected by magnetic fields.

Linked it for someone else but glad you know about it. Technology will probably destroy us, since we are all too useless without it anymore.
That's weakened too user...hence why europe got hit so hard and not just the US, there's weak spots.
sciencealert.com/something-mysterious-under-southern-africa-dramatically-weakening-earth-s-magnetic-field-south-atlantic-anomaly
newatlas.com/magnetic-field-reversal-not-imminent/54426/
forbes.com/sites/quora/2018/03/29/is-earths-magnetic-shield-eroding/

Unironically I wonder if CERN has anything to do with the side of the magnetosphere protecting europe.

I don't want UK to turn into Ukraine.

Attached: pridurak pepe.png (279x369, 181K)

stop, I'm not that retarded lol. go meme somewhere else

>CERN shenanigans
It's me...they're onto us...yes they're in the thread right now. No matter, ragnarok approaches. I guess this too is the choice of Steins;Gate.

El. Psy, Kongroo.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

FUCK
I wanted more time and move to the country side or somewhere north in Finnland.
Shit's too early,I knew it would come but not that fast.
Fucking hell,good luck to todays children mutating and developing cancer by the time they are fifteen.
Move away from civilization as far as you can folks,that's my advice.
>t. Electronic-Physician STEM

Attached: anything above the GHz ,hurts you.jpg (960x689, 165K)

Shill or just retarded,absolute lie.

wifi will make you just as sick. it was a cordless DECT 6.0 that kicked me over to EHS.
it's all measurable w/an RF analyzer.
i'm ethernet & don't use a cell. everything about it is weaponized.
good luck w/the rural. they'll be launching low level satellites beaming it down so the rural can have BB. other carriers will deploy BPL which will cause some nasty dirty electricity w/a hi-freq signal hitchiking on the low. i hope everyone of these bastids die in a fire. a friends daughter has a knot on her head on the side she holds her cell & another went in for surgery today for her largest salivary gland. it's bad.

>why do I feel this LEFT vs RIGHT thing is just a decoy
well it IS a decoy,especially in the US

so pay for your ankle bracelet, illness, exorbitant debt & death...vagenius

My thread on rape gets deleted almost immediately but a thread on 5G is somehow more political