DNA paternity testing

What's wrong with telling your wife-to-be that you want all future kids to be DNA tested? I find it surprising that many people are against this.

>if your wife tell you it's your child and you don't believe her then it's not love, because you don't trust her and that's not romantic, you don't actually love her

I don't actually understand this logic. I mean sure, you can happily take your wife's word for it, but what's wrong with verifying it to be sure? If there's a way to verify that your spouse is not cheating on you right now and to be notified whenever an affair happens, I believe that a lot of people, men or women, would make use of that. DNA testing the kids when they are born also helps avoiding mistakes where the hospital gives you the wrong kid or find out some diseases earlier.

So I don't think anything is wrong with DNA testing right after birth. Is that not the case and I don't understand social norm? Does such a concept ruin romance and trust for people somehow?

Attached: di3xx72ibja11.jpg (1024x545, 96K)

Cause women have everything to lose and nothing to gain.

>I find it surprising that many people are against this.
Apparently you're not surrounded by retards.
Nothing surprises me about the morons in my country

I don't see why your wife should be able to stop this. The only reason your wife should be able to stop you from testing your own child is if it's not actually your own child.

Are you guys cucked also? I think Eurocucks should not take the alleged father role and accept the child until seeing results from the labs confirming they are in fact their fathers. I don't like the feeling of being exploited and cheated on. Is knowing the truth and being sure really to much to ask for?

Why is it suddenly seen as wrong to not want to raise someone elses kid? Nothing against the hypothetical kid since its not his fault but still. Thats like saying its wrong to break it off with a woman who lied about having 3 kids already

Wife didn't stop that. Government made it unlawful. French are literally OK with being cucked and according to OPs article Germans are going to feel OK about it too.

The reason is usually, as explained in the OP post, that people that are in love are supposed to "trust" each other. Women are supposed to decline marriage proposal from any men that makes such a DNA testing suggestion because, apparently, they don't have enough trust. I find it hard to believe that since I think trust comes from assurance, you don't just "trust" people.

Because we live in a single mom society. Majority of kids nowadays come from a single mother household. I was flipping through the radio a few weeks back and on the ghetto rap station. The girl DJ was thanking her boyfriend for being a "step-up" dad to her FIVE kids. I felt so sad for that guy.

>all sorts of wild nogs and chimpmen running wild on the streets
>they rape and fuck everything
>media encourages it
>whitey must raise the nigger baby

We aren't cucked
Things like this can't be banned

Yet

I grew up mostly around women. Let me tell you, they find shit like this funny. Making a man unwittingly raise someone else's children is funny to them.

And worse, they believe a man SHOULD HAVE TO DO IT.

Attached: 1538264727119.jpg (960x852, 186K)

That may explain the motive behind it. Still, I don't understand how they can use "trust" as an argument. To love a woman means you have to take her words for it? You aren't supposed to doubt her at all? Things like this actually do the opposite, I think I'm doubting women more than before.

I hope that's not true. It's probably one of the most cruel things in this world.

>Are you guys cucked also?
The original spirit of the US was tough, independent men who conquered the country and didn't have time for faggotry.
Then the synagogue of satan got it's claws so far up our ass we are almost a complete sock puppet now.
We gave idiot women the right to vote.
We imported shitskins by the millions.
The original spirit is still there but it's a slow death.
Trump is the last gasp of "liberal" america before the left gets crushed into the dirt like their faggot asses deserve.

>What's wrong with telling your wife-to-be that you want all future kids to be DNA tested?
It isn't wrong, but telling it would be very awkward. It should be mandatory in order for the names to be included in the birth certificate (yes, both names since surrogate mothers are a thing). Sure, people might have a problem with being forced to accept the collection of DNA samples but if the state wants to make vaccines mandatory then there's no argument against it.

Why would you marry a woman you dont trust?

>France becomes infested with third-world raping niggers
>Government suddenly makes it illegal to question if a child is yours

France YES!

Obviously you should get a test done in secret and behave according to those results. You’ll have the upper hand because the lying skank won’t know that you know until your assets are all protected and she’s maximum fucked.

Would it be used for personal or legal reasons?
Unless she cheated on you with a member of your immediate family there should be methods of determining if the child is yours.

>marrying someone you don't trust

>trusting women, ever

DNA testing should be done automatically on everyone to help screen them against possible diseases. There are some medical conditions that some people are flat out immune to and never have to worry about, wouldn't it be useful for people to know what these are?
You could focus on trying to focus on mitigating risk of the things you are likely to obtain.

there are plenty of women I would trust

Attached: Counting-On-Fans-Think-Jana-Duggar-Is-Secretly-Dating-Her-Best-Friend (2).jpg (1280x988, 787K)

Good excuse Commibro

Just word it differently to her so she understands

“Hey I want to get our baby dna rested so we can see it he has any genetic problems we need to be aware about for his safety”

In Slovenia it's illegal to do the test without mothers approval and signature. I see you have no idea how cucked and fucked are we here in Europe. Calling us Eurocucks on Jow Forums is not just a meme without reason.

You're pretty naïve m8.

Why?

yes you can actually postpone mental degenerative disease like Alzheimers just by diet, but most people dont even know its genetic.

This. You can get away with almost anything if you use the right words. Like the Jews do.

Besides diseases screening, it does nothing bad to be sure the kid is yours too. Hospitals here give couples wrong kids once in a while and usually a family like that only finds out the truth much later after doing DNA test on a whim.

I don't understand why some countries can even discourage or ban it. "Preservation of peace within family" sounds like bullshit.

Because Paternity is a social construct. At least, that's the reasoning for the french government to make DNA testing a literal crime for men.

Attached: 1538325691-macroned.png (800x600, 324K)

I just looked it up out of curiosity. Here you can do it anonymously, even without actually identifying anyone. It's freely accessible in pharmacies, private and public laboratories and some companies do it too.

I'm not a lawfag but I got the impression that to present that test as evidence in court it has to be done with both parent's consent or it's technically not allowed. But the courts here tend to be more lenient so I don't think it's a big deal, they'd probably force a paternity test out of formality.

Because we must protect the liberty of gentile women.

When you ask for a paternity test you are saying very simply "I do not trust that you have not cheated on me and I do not trust you." As relationships are built on trust, saying I don't trust you can be incredibly insulting and hurtful at the least, and it can cause enough mental trauma to eventually lead to the relationship breaking down. The real issue here is that society as a whole is breaking down to the point where no one can trust each other anymore. People are assumed guilty instead of innocent. Everyone has to lock their doors. No one helps out anyone in need for fear of getting blamed. In a healthy society there's no fear that your wife is cheating on you.

>Trust
>Trust women
kek