Cuntboys fantasise about being forced to detransition

Some female to male trannies apparently fantasise about being forced to stop testosterone and be turned into submissive girls.
What is the motivation for women to want to transition into faggots ?
They seem to want to present as gay men, which is odd enough,
but supposedly some want to be treated like a gf at the same time.
What's this mentality all about? Any insights?
>inb4 fuck off back to r*ddit

Attached: 1.jpg (957x565, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B3-InoSBaI4
reddit.com/r/ftmspunished/comments/9iv2bg/detransitioning/
reddit.com/r/ftmspunished/comments/9hqiek/my_fantasy/
telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/09/16/minister-orders-inquiry-4000-per-cent-rise-children-wanting/
youtube.com/watch?v=h174PzTcBb0
thefederalist.com/2018/08/31/explosive-ivy-league-study-repressed-for-finding-transgender-kids-may-be-a-social-contagion/
reddit.com/r/ftmspunished/comments/9ipi6a/just_took_a_late_night_stroll_with_my_tits_out/
illimitablemen.com/2014/12/14/the-shit-test-encyclopedia/
medium.com/@sue.donym1984/inauthentic-selves-the-modern-lgbtq-movement-is-run-by-philanthropic-astroturf-and-based-on-junk-d08eb6aa1a4b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 3.png (870x158, 16K)

The level of absurdity know no bounds with these retards

hurr durrr it feels good to correct my mistakes

It's apparently not rare either

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-04 r ftmspunished - My fantasy.png (779x166, 14K)

This remember me that a lot of trannies and homosexuals of some progressive circles i know were openly lusting after Putin, whose policies openly berate them.

The only path to real peace is trough strength.

I want links to this shit.

Shit tests. As a way of testing the strength of a man, women will act out to see if he bends under pressure. If a man passes the test, he's proved his worth, and as a result she wants his babies.

Weird

Did someone just suggest that transexuals might have mental problems? Unbelievable.

Fun fact: women have no fetishes.
Since men have to start the sex to reproduce, evolution gave them a creative brain that can be aroused in a wide variety of ways. Women completely lack that.
>female submissiveness
>male dominance
>bondage
>chocking
It's all the same, women only dream about being raped. That's why we have an epidemic of women in first world countries thinking that all men are muscular thugs that will rape them, because they can't stop fantasizing about it. Every time they masturbate they think about it, every erotic book for women has some degree of it, dreaming about rape is an irreplaceable part of the female brain.

Attached: femalesexfantasy.jpg (1024x746, 114K)

link please

The saddest words of tongue and pen are "Jow Forums was right again!"

the sub is in the OP, I warn you though, it's mostly crazy chicks with giant clits and hairy twats.

I want to do this to Rachel Maddow.

((( Kabbalists ))) admit that forcing kids genderqueer is part of an ancient babylonian prophecy. Here's a video of them admiting it:

women are such a meme i sometimes cant even believe the depths of memery they plumb

They wanted the best of both worlds but realized that transitioning just gives them the worst. Nobody will treat you like a man or a woman, just a freak.

>women
That's all the explanation you ought to need.

Attached: Arthur-Schopenhauer.jpg (674x506, 78K)

reddit.com/r/ftmspunished/comments/9iv2bg/detransitioning/
reddit.com/r/ftmspunished/comments/9hqiek/my_fantasy/

>bullying is the cure to stop pansies from being pansies
shocking

>raping hormone addled lesbos into tradthot breedpigs

damn you pol

Attached: b93.png (250x250, 81K)

thanks

The number of girls transitioning has gone up 4000% in the last decade. The trannies are messing with the heads of weak-minded females

telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/09/16/minister-orders-inquiry-4000-per-cent-rise-children-wanting/

Protip: they're sterile and that facial hair isn't going back. Those girls are ruined forever, they might as well be dead.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-04 r ftmspunished - Straight guys .png (782x134, 8K)

Kabbalist admitting and explaining that they want to turn all kids genderqueer and that's the real intent behind the gender neutrality movement:

Same cult admitting their prophecy of opening the borders of every country is called the "New World Order":
youtube.com/watch?v=h174PzTcBb0

It's real. All of it.

Jow Forums was right.

Attached: zohar.png (1267x673, 558K)

Holy shit guys I've only just heard. Brain injured people are going to act brain injured. WOW!

I went from not caring about trans people to hating them fully.

The entire thing is nothing more than a sexual fetish they like pushing on others, fucking degenerates.

Attached: 1521510094108.jpg (267x302, 37K)

They must have daddy issuesz.

thefederalist.com/2018/08/31/explosive-ivy-league-study-repressed-for-finding-transgender-kids-may-be-a-social-contagion/
Are they brain damaged though? I think it's worse than that, just impressionable dumb women with major daddy issues following a degenerate trend

>women pretending to be men fantasize about being forced into being women
You can't make this shit up

Attached: Yo-Dawg-Heard-You.jpg (500x323, 18K)

Incorrect, testosterone causes temporary sterility but if halted within like 3 years reverses just fine.

Source: I'm living more or less

i didnt knew i had this fetish

This is now my fetish. Getting some lefty dyke looking cunt and abusing her till she's a full curvy 1950's housewife.

>say it bitch
>no, please no daddy, don't make me say it
>SAY IT YOU LITTLE CUNT FUCKPET
>"Britains long term interests are best served away from the European Union, daddy"

Welcome to 2018

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-04 FTMs Punished.png (654x563, 415K)

This is what happens when a society knows no struggle

Where I am from, shit like this wouldn't be allowed because we're too busy finding a spot to shit in for the evening

You aid and abet degeneracy. Neck yourself.

>Britains long term interests are best served away from the European Union
Pfffft

Lykke til!

Read my post again, champ.

I call it the tax haven former cunt boy doting wife dream.

Attached: 1510156946632.gif (500x245, 3.49M)

kek
You're not wrong

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-04 r ftmspunished - Just took a late night stroll with my tits out, hoping someon (945x98, 9K)

Don't you have DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS for that

This one's a doozy

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-04 r ftmspunished - Tell Me I'll Always Be A Pretty Girl .png (950x262, 25K)

On a seperate note, im 25 and cant grow a beard.. should i take testosterone?

link pls

So is that why they strongly believe in the existence of a rape culture and why dumb bitches think regret is rape? But the isssue I have is if they enjoy the domination why they act out against masculinity so much

Some of them are self aware
I think today we found out dickgirls aren't Jow Forums's only weakness
reddit.com/r/ftmspunished/comments/9ipi6a/just_took_a_late_night_stroll_with_my_tits_out/

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1312x120, 48K)

They're only trannies because they're ugly as sin and couldn't get the D. their fantasy is to have sex.

What you have to understand is that a lot of these "fantasys" are actually a psyop perpetuated by shills to cast a net for people who might possibly be turnned on by these things but never thought about it before, and therefore prepetuating the perversion. How do you think we got all these trannies in the first place?

Tubs of lard pissed nobody wants to rape them.

Is this a chart for tabooness or levels of disgust?

Are you not implying that you live with a tranny whom you fuck?

Shit I'm 30 and my beard looks like a cat could lick it off. I could bench 160 kilo at one point in my life, read into that what you will.

Take it. Take it all.

Thats one hell of a way to internalize regret

>How do you think we got all these trannies in the first place?
Jews
Not gonna lie, I have seen a couple quite attractive ones

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-8 Magnus Hirschfeld - Wikipedia(1).png (1133x405, 106K)

Did you not take 5th grade? Did you seriously never learn how to read a graph?

Minoxidil my friend. My beard was patchy and thin as all hell. took minoxidil for 6 months daily, and now it's mostly filled in entirely.

If people just realized how many women read 50 shades of grey, they would realize that the majority of women want to be humiliated and treated like meat.

I'm stating I live with a regular woman.

Great now I have a hard-on and I want to force a delusional woman to town down the delusion a bit.

Yes, but were they attractive as women or are you gay? I'm in degenerate canada, I see them everywhere, I've yet to see any FTM weighing less than 200 pounds.

What a complicated way of saying 'I want a man to fuck me and tell me I look nice'. Imagine that dead meaty lump of neo-cock flapping about while you rub her titectomy scars from behind. Like a cronenberg movie

Women just want to be raped.

Haha, takk for det :D

Basically, cries for help from mentally ill people.

>tfw your peak fetish is an 8
Wweeww

Yeah, I didn't get that from your post. How is that related to more or less living ?

Comments like this make me think the far left and far right exist for each other like true lovers

Pure, unadulterated mental illness, user.

>minoxidil
Nice meme

Mate, just call it masochism. They hurt themselves for kicks and want to be hurt into doing its opposite. Point is, they like getting hurt.

shit in the street pajeet
poo in the loo Sheru

This. These people are mentally Ill and instead of trying to get them the help they need society has decided to fully encourage their delusions and mental illness. It's fucking sick. I hate this world.

In the current climate of gender fluidity, if you don't believe some chunky ugly tomboy straight chicks would NOT rather take homones, present as a twink, and get ploughed in the ass by an 8/10 homochad than be a 3/10 chick getting chased by betas and Tyrones...

...then I would call that naive.

Most are still confused twatlickers though

>why dumb bitches think regret is rape?

cuz when you're in the desert, you'll drink the sand if you're desperate enough

not a meme, legit works. Permanent too. the foam is the meme, just use the liquid.

>or are you gay?
Oh fuck off. I haven't seen any in real life, I've just met really butch dykes. I'm specifically talk about one that hangs out on this site that's quite a cute if somewhat hairy blonde girl but does the whole personal pronouns "call me a cuntboy" thing. Though I will for the most part agree with you as the same ugly unfuckable women that were becoming dykes years ago are now ftm's.

Even when they're pumped full of T they still need a man to tell them what to do and fix their mistakes.

Now all the far left needs to do is figure out how to not look like iradiated hags or not have posioned and diseased cunts and we might hatefuck them into submission.

>But the isssue I have is if they enjoy the domination why they act out against masculinity so much
illimitablemen.com/2014/12/14/the-shit-test-encyclopedia/

A woman's entire life is a giant shit-test. She'll try to bait you into becoming weaker and believing her lies, but deeply, and I mean borderline subconsciously, desiring you to rebel against her. It's contradictory in terms of common sense, but not in evolutionary logic. It's just a primal instinct gone rogue. Women are trying to weed out the weak from the strong the way they've always done and modern culture simply forgot that women automatically do that. Women will punish you if you empathize with them, they'll punish you if you try to befriend them, they'll punish you if you do what they tell you do to; they'll reward you if you think for yourself, if you take care of yourself, and if you follow your own interests.

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself through materialistic ways, sexual ways, through drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy through own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself through sexual ways, materialistic ways, through parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Through that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Through physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We wan't to think nothing, be nothing because that is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else is manifest of it.

What (((they))) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

Attached: liberals33.webm (320x180, 2.13M)

Don’t have just hate it when Jow Forums gives you a new fetish you have 0% chance of ever fulfilling?

They leave the larval stage pretty quickly similar to lesbians.

I diverted the path early on and normalized her

100%

Trannies of both kinds are fucking insane out of their mind lunatics. John Hopkins the Hospital that helped pioneer these types of operations no longer does them. The reason is because their doctors did studies to prove that trannies after the surgery (butchering) still kill themselves in numbers equal or greater to before "transitioning".

Giving a tranny a surgery to cut off his dick or tits is the same as telling an anorexic they need to lose a few pounds.

This was a good read

medium.com/@sue.donym1984/inauthentic-selves-the-modern-lgbtq-movement-is-run-by-philanthropic-astroturf-and-based-on-junk-d08eb6aa1a4b

tl;dr LGBTQ movement is astroturf, not an organic civil rights movement

They act out against masculinity because they want the masculinity to dominate them. They aren't, in general, dominated by masculinity because in the west men like and care about women, so we listen to their bullshit and take it seriously. But what they really wanted was to be dominated, not accommodated. So they act out more and more until they're eventually dominated.

fuck the trad back into her, Magnus

I'm a run of the mill homo and I have noticed these creatures popping up with greater frequency on grindr and other apps. They have a weird sense of entitlement about them. I don't know what kind of guy they hook up with because although they have the potential to be cute, female genitalia is a dealbreaker for a gay man.

We gotta catch them early, before they're irredeemable

kek I didn't mean any wrong, I was legitimately asking. I'm pretty sure any cute FTM tranny you see on here is not on any form of testosterone and likely just larping or "i can be a man even without T" sort of attention seekers.

>Giving a tranny a surgery to cut off his dick or tits is the same as telling an anorexic they need to lose a few pounds.
This

You're thinking of fucking her aren't you?

>somebody, preferably a strong male role model the likes of which I never had in a father, please stop me
literally every attack helicopters problem

Basically former ugly, loveless girls insecure about their femininity FINALLY get fucked hard and are basically cured.
Give them less than a year of good fucking away from reddit and they will be nice submissive housewives.

I remember my time as a toddler. I hate when people say you don't remember.

It's funny how they can only deny nature for so long before they fantasize about brutal vaginal sex with a man

You quote a bible verse but promote nihilistic Buddhism... hmm...
Also, nice copypasta, you're really putting in a lot of effort spamming this