The social media agenda isn’t divide and conq-

The social media agenda isn’t divide and conq-

Attached: 4L_ecKI9yGq.jpg (750x937, 521K)

dass right

There is no agenda. Humans are just tribal and don't like living around other races. Blacks can be very open about it and whites can't, but they feel the same way.

It's not consciously divide and conquer, it's white cucks getting a post-Christian moral rush out of debasing themselves

>It's not consciously divide and conquer, it's white cucks getting a post-Christian moral rush out of debasing themselves
That's a black paper though and most black people feel that way.

This. I wish more people would just stop pretending. If my taxes went to sending Africans back to Africa who didn't want to assimilate I'd be perfectly fine with that.

holy fuck, is that her face?

The Nina, the Pinta and the Santa Maria could fit on those lips with room to spare

Columbus was a great man and explorer, and now the left portray him as a monster

Attached: cringe.jpg (590x537, 139K)

This is why minorites will stay minorities or fuck off back to fagfica or cuckixo.
This is our country and you're only being propped up by marxists to degenerate our country and way of life.
We'd rather have space niggers now rather than minorites and marxists that constantly fuck with us like they don't have shit that stinks or take accountability for themselves.

Black people have "stole" our stuff-money, bikes, cars and the list goes on. Here's what "stole" means

Attached: niggaimblindgibscash.png (550x481, 380K)

That's one ugly nigger.

>also, just unfollow them you faggot

Attached: ew.jpg (690x436, 22K)

>Niggers destroy a great city
>liberals brainwashed enough into living within 25 miles of niggers start moving in and rebuilding
>city starts to be bretty cool again, full of life and markets and great restaraunts
>even if it is 75% gay now
>Niggers complain that they have to go nig up a different city now to appease their jewish masters

There is not enough rope.

Columbused is better than being Columbined.

I wonder ((((who)))) could be behind The Root. Perhaps a Jew with a nice goy sounding name (((Donald E. Graham)))? No, of course not. That's just silly.

That's what I thought it said at first.

I'd be happy if my taxes didn't go to sending Africans to Europe who don't want to assimilate

Honest answer so you get props. Everyone thinks their racial outgroups are idiots. At best they will say they are moderately okay, but only when the other race will emulate a behavior they think their own race pioneered.

Its when you start applying that practice theory into action and time passes and we as humans catalog it all and notice trends does it all fall apart. Blacks are free to act the way they do, but its just garbage given the stats. Whites SHOULD be standing up for themselves but they aren't (not enough) so they can kind of shut up until they do because we know they are capable of it. Asians are just insects plugging away on a different paradigm and we'll see what happens. Arabs and Semites will act hauty and uppity as fuck forever because pilpul does work sadly. And Indians... yeah. It's all even, we all do it and we have faults for why we probably shouldn't or should. But shits fucked right now. Eventually some group is going to snap, and snap hard. We'll see what happens when all these race based groups who have all spent the last 50 years refining and purifying the defining traits of their races, for good or bad, are all unleashed on each other in earnest. It is going to be mayhem. Wild and bloody and vengeful.

Moral is: don't post while high.

Back to facebook, normie.

Is that Ape a Sheeboon ?

underrated

Save the rope
NEUTRON BOMBS

jesus it looks like someone punched her in the lips and they never deflated

True, but the narrative has power because such whites go along with it

Spaniards =/= white people.

It's divide and conquer here too, user s falling for it. Who's whiter, what's better, should we include

CIA should unleach the Black zombie virus an do the world a favour

This

Attached: 1537049154967.jpg (3800x1904, 2.96M)

1/3 of your country are spaniards mixed with natives so that'd make you even less fucking white.

Attached: 1512798430540.jpg (1200x938, 314K)

black women only say this stuff to get your attention.
they all just want a white guy to notice them, even if a lot of them may not admit it.
If there's even a chance a white guy might accept them all of a sudden all their racial and cultural outrage falls apart and they become like nervous schoolgirls.

It's honestly adorable, they're all so thirsty.

Attached: SHEEEEEEEEEIT.jpg (1862x1048, 111K)

Sex is for procreation I don't want monkey baby

Yeah cuck, Spaniards are White

Of anything on this God-forsaken world, how the fuck is negro lips a thing? Why is it a thing? How did that trait persist to this day?

Fuck off d and c kike
Spaniards are Europeans. Italians are Europeans.

EUROPEANS ARE WHITE
SAGE AND HIDE ALL D AND C KIKERY

>paypal me

Like niggers didn't steal everything besides devil worshipping voodoo from whites.

"Our spaces", America was founded by white people sweetie.

So why not go into a tribal space far away from white people? Africa might be worth trying...

>tfw get Columbus day off
Based Italians

Read to whom I was responding Jamal Rodriguez Shekelstein.

Attached: 1507895655401.jpg (1057x947, 187K)

She wanted to "decolonize" her face so she smashed into into a book over and over until the entire front of her skull was a flat surface.

Columbus wasn't white though

Oh god I wonder when this columbussing shit will come over to europe

dem fucking big boat lipz

who cares? Columbus was a jew

Niggers are vile
If I was in their shoes Id be eyeing Africa as a fresh place to do business.
Use American connections to start a trading company, safari outings, vacation spots, using my American nigger connections and simultaneously returning to muh roots.

But thats a lot harder than annoying the fuck out of me for cheap handouts.
I honestly feel sorry for the 10% on the top of black society.

They would be justified in helping plan and execute a genocide against the 90% of niggers who just need to go.
They would also be rewarded for generations purely by the effects of cleaning house and setrling down.

Hear that blackanons, why arent you planning your paths to Capo?

Italians are White tho

Did Colombus discover Europe too?

Quiet down rabbi

no one would want to columbus her face

I live in Columbus OH, ama

>don't post while high
No that was good shit. Keep it up.

Attached: D79F262E-004D-43EE-AF25-6A059390582F.png (640x1105, 1.05M)

>unpacking
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand dropped

How niggers regressed from gentlemen like Charlie Parker, Armstrong and Thelonius Monk to this baboons?

Was simple regression to the mean?

Or was because America introduced feral niggers from Africa and bred them with their domesticated ex-slave good blacks?

Look at the state of that fuck ugly nigger, no wonder it's so asspained about white people

Black people have "Detroit" American towns. Here's what it means to "Detroit"

leave it to SJWs to apply their mental illness to everything
they're just going to instrumentalize this to blame europeans

she about 12yo but most HERE will

then why are the social media voices white females most of the time? if that is not the product of some organized agenda then what is it?

>our octoroon queen dressed as a bear

Just swab the little fuckrs cheek and mail it in. You don't need permission from a woman cuck