I found out about something very devious cooking at Apple

I'm not sure if this is the best place to post about this.
Few hours ago I was at Apple's closed off conference about future of their store and their 'revolutionary new means of targeting clients'.
Mind you, it was NDA'd to hell, but what I've seen there is too scary not to share it.
At first they were talking about the stuff that you probably already know, how always-on Bluetooth interfaces with beacons installed in stores to determine user's usual buying schedule, the price range they're looking at, the products that users are interested in. Nothing new under the sun.
But then, they've revealed something that's, in my opinion, much more sinister.
To further profile the potential clients, iPhones use the SPEAKERS and infra-sounds (?) to create extremely accurate 'vector' maps of users' living environments.
What we were shown: After few days of gathering data, the map created using the speakers (pretty much 3D dots) was accurate enough to show fine details of a porcelain dragon figure which was used as an example for the presentation.
We were also shown multiple renderings of rooms mapped out using this method.
What struck me was that in one of the picture you could clearly see a sleeping cat, you could even see the gaps in the floor tiles. It's scary how accurate it was.

Attached: iphonespy.jpg (800x542, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IRELLH86Edo
youtube.com/watch?v=IpgPmB2AAgk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Continued.
This method was presented to us as very light on traffic and discrete, but at the same time as something that can provide an 'unparalleled insight' into the life of the potential client.
This was all presented to us as if was a good thing, because it allows for more precise targeting of the customers using App Store.
I don't know what else to do with this knowledge.
We're powerless. They're not using your webcams to spy on you, the presenter literally laughed off this idea, saying that encoded movies are 'too heavy' to be transferred, processed etc.
They're using the speakers.
Unfortunately, I can't provide any proof that wouldn't reveal my identity to whoever might decide to prosecute me for revealing this information.
If you have an Apple phone, you're being spied on. They're using the speakers.
Peace out.

Apple and the stupid fucks who sold their species out to the greys are going to not exist for much longer so who really cares

BUMP

Attached: 1536763090538.jpg (540x393, 36K)

From a Marketing A.I. leaked document

Attached: 1515954995758.png (1028x591, 1.31M)

I will pass this info to the rebels.

You can bet your ass the NSA is gonna get its hands on this

youtube.com/watch?v=IRELLH86Edo

Uh... This was already revealed to us before the iPhone was even released.

I was also raped by Apple.

I believe you, user.

#NoCriticalQuestions

Attached: syc.png (600x587, 84K)

Can't wait for Apple to 3D map me in my living room with my erect cock out

Attached: 1538338756235.gif (422x234, 2.88M)

NSA has been doing this shit for awhile senpai , im too lazy to link you but just look it up

DARPA probably figured this out 20 years ago

It is creepy as fuck that they do this crap though

Apple knows you’re a 4chins poster. If you get a high enough power level on their threat matrix they’ll put CP on your phone and have someone break into your house (they know when you’re gone) and have him plant drugs and CP there too.

Watch less batman movies.

The universe is like a giant sandbox for us to shitpost in. We were given physical forms to shitpost through the vastness of time and space. But we're really not getting it, most of humanity. All of existence- all of SPACE is a chan for us to shitpost upon. However, we are still newfags... Humans are newfags.
I'm about to step up the game. :^)

Attached: images (1).jpg (259x194, 6K)

>Using infrasound
Fuck me, can confirm. While lying down in a dark and dead quiet room, my spectral analyzer picked up a steady wave form at 21500+ Hz

Attached: Screenshot_20180920-225513_Spectroid.jpg (1080x2220, 1.13M)

Great so now I have to put tin foil over my phone as well as my head.

I knew of this several years ago.
Ive always known that they were actively spying since day one.
You think the phone companies were not traitors before cell phones?

I hate you so much

Wasn't this exposed about 2 years ago around the same time as

>based Apple won't hack iphones for the FBI

Which was just pure coincidence and definitely didn't convince people that to keep themselves safe from prying eyes they should invest in an iphone. Remember the other day when someone was raided and they accessed his phone thanks to not needing to ask him for a passcode, they just use the facial recognition (((technology))) instead and didn't really need his help. In fact he could have been dead and they still could have opened it? Pure coincidence.

If this was true, why wouldn't they just use the cameras on the phone? Why do waste so much computation time doing all sorts of complex mathematics to model a 3D environment from sound when it's easier to just use pictures and object recognition?

sage for larping faggotry

wifi routers show a map of what is around it, it is like sonar. they can see inside your house

Hello Batman

he literally explained this

It is over.

No proof presented. Likely to be bullshit

NSA probably sold them the tech.

The universe is the ultimate shitpost itself.

When you're done, type in

O P H A S A I D S

bump from romania

Fuuuuck you.

herrrow

youtube.com/watch?v=IpgPmB2AAgk

So we Could just kill the speaker ?

>phones are advanced spying devices with video/audio/tracking and environment mapping
known this for years

jesus is this babbys first conspiracy?

Is this why Juden Peterson is urging us to clean our rooms?

Vectors are less computational intensive. The Kinect does this with IR, never imagined it was possible with the speaker.

That's creepy and gross but also really cool. If love a reliable 3d scanning app on my phone.

so the phone can more easily find shekels, nationalist paraphernalia and books by solzhenitsyn?
of course

Speakers? Isn't this literally the plot piece of Batman The Dark Knight when they use the phones to see where the joker is?

this seems more accurate than what op says. and easier to hide. requires connectivity between device and pc- and constant logging of signal data from the radio. op says mapping is done in the audio domain- too easy to detect... also extremely easy to subvert.

Theoretically what could disrupt the mapping? Old-timey gramophone records playing all day?

white/pink/brown noise. even better, if its in the audio domain (or superaural), build a generator in that spectrum that is random and greater in amplitude.