NOT SO FAST TRUMPKINS

Attached: hmmm.jpg (663x557, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general86/talmd.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Those two Jews in the image are going to prison.

ITS OVER FOR DRUMPF, THEY REALISED IT

the FBI will always be limited from getting all the facts because the alleged event happened fucking 35 years ago with no physical evidence you fucks

RIGHT WING RETARDS BTFO

GOT CAUGHT BEING SNEAKY

BASED JEW

Fuck I hope so

Attached: feinstein_is_the_leakr.jpg (720x720, 124K)

> The FBI needs to investigate!
The FBI investigates
> N-not like that!

>democrats withholding information again
I hope people now see why discovery is a thing and evidence must be entered before trial.

>facts have been realized
>realize
>verb
>2. to make real
That's not how "facts" work

never ask again why we put this suckers into camps

WE NEED 36 YEARS TO GATHER MORE EVIDENCE!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Lmao here it goes again. Republicans try to pull a fast one and do this fucking bullshit EVERY time. I'm so sick of it. Im.glad someone actually called you fuckers out this time its shameful and this country is getting torn to shreds hecausenof your games

they need more than that.

Attached: 221.jpg (1599x1160, 501K)

Jesus Christ you are retarded. The "realized" applies to his fears, not the facts. I fucking hate how retarded American posters are.

Honestly I'm not sure what you guys expected to happen. The FBI is what you chose, you knew there was a potential to restrict going in. Diane Feinstein and co. did a polygraph but no forensic interview. If you want a criminal investigation it might be worth going to the maryland police. "Blame republicans!" is not a useful response here

kike schumer would vote against christ himself if trump appointed him. not a surprise.

I just can't believe you didn't actually gas them. If they were half as bad as these assholes we have ruining our country today, there couldn't ever be enough gas for them.

As a jew, i certainly hope so. I'm getting sick and tired of these globalony jews fucking things up in the western world. They're all gangsters, so lock them up and make your nations strong again. Then be friends with your greatest ally, Israel. It's as simple as that.

Well, he IS a Jew sooooooo

Half Jewish. Tired of Jewish politicians.

i wonder if this contrast between the U.S interest and full-blown kike interests has opened anyones eyes

>FBI has a week to do their investigation
>FBI finished their investigation early on Wednesday
>Dems come out and say that the FBI didn't have enough time to investigate
How can you be a Democrat and take this charade seriously?

Oh look the exact thing Mcconnel said would happen happened

the real funny thing is that Trump had to expand it just so they wouldn't be done on Monday

I'm really starting to hate Dems in a very unhealthy way.

The only thing the FBI was not allowed to do was talk to the same two people that sat in front of you, that you questioned.
You already got their statements.

>WE DEMAND AN FBI INVESTIGATION REEEE
>okay fucks sake just chill here u go
>THIS INVESTIGATION DOESN'T CONFIRM MY SUSPICIONS I DON'T LIKE IT ITS BROKEN I WANT A NEW ONE REEEEE

Lmfao like these are adults....

>b-but we forgot to get statements from them because we wasted all our time sucking our own cocks on C-SPAN

/thread

They wont, you will be posting this in 2024 as Trump's second term ends that "t-they will be going to prison any day now!"

The same two people that sat in front of them AND GAVE SWORN TESTIMONY.

FFS these absolute mongoloids listened to the fucking testimony, had it transcribed, had it recorded, but yeah, the FBI would do the same thing except they use the often overlooked superduper truthy oath so that would definitely make a difference.

Nice try Moishe.

>To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

>A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them.

rense.com/general86/talmd.htm

You're all getting the gas this time.

All of you.

Attached: 1538444505100.jpg (640x406, 116K)

>Schumer
This kike is the most obnoxious thing ever. His eyes and grin are laden with slime

Trump should release all the FBI's documents to prove he has nothing to hide!
>Okay, here's all of the Obama/Comey FBI FISA docume--
ONLY SENATORS SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO LOOK AT THOSE! THEY'RE NOT FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC TO SEE!

Considering that Jews believe that Christ is boiling in semen in hell for all time, that's no surprise.

Attached: cIGqoov_d.jpg (640x640, 81K)

But it’ll make tabloids and their NPCbase will run right along with it

>WHAAA THE REPORT DIDNT SAY WAHT I WANTED IT TO SAY
>I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT

They are just delaying to try and hit midterms. They know they don't have a valid reason against him.

realize is for the word fear not fact

Attached: 1510353052902.png (547x433, 24K)

>facts
there are literally no facts here. there's nothing to discover. it is the most transparent case of he-said she-said i've ever seen.

Schumer raped me with his nose

Im so shocked that the libs are saying something isnt good enough for them.

Making the NPCs think they've been screwed is like their only strategy now.

We need a George Soros type on our side that funds NEETs to go to dem press briefings to shout things like VOTE HIM IN! VOTE HIM IN! You know, use their own tactics against them.

They want to keep details private so they can manipulate the public as much as they can with it instead of it being publicized as “literally nothing”

We agreed to a limited investigation to investigate the sexual abuse claims and are now shocked … shocked to discover they limited the investigation to the sexual abuse claims.

Well they had to say something I guess.

Well the Germans were the good guys in the war after all.

>but it’ll make tabloids

Is that what we’re calling MSM now?

No problem, bratwurst bro

It’s an old phrase ffs m8, tone the tism down

schumer shit in my mouth

LYIN' CHUCK THE CRYIN' KEK

STFU don’t interrupt my almonds being activated.

>spergtism
Dangerous combo

Attached: 99EBFF9E-D1BD-47EC-9CEE-EF2113A1BD92.jpg (389x366, 70K)

"Facts" "Her truth" "Believe women"

#metoo

Just assuming that Talmud shit you’re citing is accurate, what percentage of Western Jews even know anything about that book? Overwhelmingly Jews, including my father, are secular. I never even heard of what the Talmud is before I got on here.

Attached: 43CEB097-316D-4C27-B42D-C8C82D21F40C.jpg (618x419, 59K)

Attached: 72E3FC94-0E48-43AF-A5FC-1C3F0CDD816F.jpg (600x362, 33K)

this this this this this. i used to think the left was subversive but now i think they're just too goddamned stupid to understand law. if there is crime- call the goddamned police.

>tfw there's a crime committed against you, but you were up to shady shit anyway, so now you feel afraid to talk to police
#beliebwomyns

Before investigation
>Why not let them investigate? It'll just be a week, and they can see if there's anything to find. That's all we're asking for, to let the FBI do their job.
After investigation
>They didn't do their job, they didn't get to do their job.

You'd need at least a .50BMG to get through that dense skull of Schumer.

UM WOMEN ARE NEVER WRONG THEY JUST DONT HAVE ALL THE FACTS LIKE WE DO. IF ONLY THEY HAD THE CRUCIAL EVIDENCE THAT WE CLEARLY DO. OH WELL

We really need to put Jews back into ghettos and severely restrict what trades they are allowed to work in. Sanitation is what I would limit them to.

So this is how they decided to save face from their obvious loss

They fucking applauded the investigation starting off and since it turned up with nothing, REEEEEEEEE

Fpbp

>allowing kikes in a critical industry where we trust them to not poison us
Retard

>I'm so sick of it.
Then kys

They don't take it seriously they just pretend. They don't recognize a difference between sincere belief and being a sychofant.

No fucking mistakes next time. Even if you are fine you will inevitably breed parasites. You all hang quickly and we wash our hands of the matter as fast we can.

>a fast one
They literally agreed to what purpletits wanted

Bless your ancestors for trying to stop them. Their only mistake was not going far enough. The moment the Nazis lost the war the Jews turned it back on them and used faux trials to slaughter anyone who still supported them.

What others "facts" is the FBI supposed to gather from an accusation with no time, no date, no place, no witnesses, and no physical evidence?

Schumer sucks mohammad's dick, and mohammad was a kiddie fucking faggot.

you're cool, can I offer you a shower?

In a perfect world, yes. Unfortunately we do not live in such a place.

At this point it's a manifestation of genetic predisposition.

Also as false oaths go that's pretty weak, Yitzhak.

Attached: 1503613579336-pol.png (642x591, 32K)

Germany is literally a martyred nation. I hope you give them hell once the paradigm shift becomes mainstream.

>Half Jewish. Tired of Jewish politicians.
I've been seeing this "Not all jews" stuff with increasing frequency. It's a different tactic.

Let's assume you're being truthful. Why do you feel the need to defend yourself? Is it because you see the tide turning against you on both the left and right? Do you believe a pogrom of some sorts is inevitable?

No, those three..

Attached: 1538648639863.jpg (607x582, 18K)

>hope so
t. fagglets who fap in their room all day, incapable of even considering getting anything done

Check'd

isnt that little overkill?

Attached: absolutamenteasqueroso.png (288x415, 178K)

Our ignorant ancestors slaughtered his every single one of them that had the balls to keep their ideology during the trials. The best Germans were killed for opposing communism. And I feel a deep shame for something I can never accommodate an equal apology for

If I could go back in time I'd kick my great-great-grandfather in the balls

Commies will hang.

Attached: 9463827640.jpg (309x751, 107K)

Attached: breaking.jpg (352x367, 24K)

the reason why they use so many soldiers is so no one of them has to take the blame (or credit) for killing them. half of those have blanks.

>half of those have blanks.
Myth

>why defend yourself?
I don’t feel the need to defend myself. I’m half Jewish ethnically. I was raised Catholic. Practicing Christian. Look white and associate as white with whites. Furthermore, as a mischling I was good enough for nazi germany - I’m sure I’m good enough for nazi America
>do you see the tides turning?
After the holocaust - real, exaggerated or fake; I don’t imagine anti semitism to rise to those levels again.
>I’m simply pointing out my frustration with Jewish politicians

>Schumer
As a New Yorker, I’m just telling you we already disowned him.

thank god his time is up fellow jew yorker

Ethnic Jews are a small minority yet they continue to be democratically elected to power. I do my part - I don’t vote for Marxist Jews

Please murder ALL Democrats in the Gang of Eight. They’re traitors. Nines, turtle man et al can handle it. Fucking commies!

Attached: F1DFE859-6ED4-48BB-A263-A51C26A90883.jpg (1024x576, 116K)

are you on crack? they're damn near immortal politically.

Attached: senate_reelection_rates.png (642x368, 20K)

We're sorry, Germany. We may have doomed the entire world by stopping you from stopping the jew.

Attached: CFE75595-45E4-487A-9199-E57C8F51D4F7.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

I bet he has a lot of fears.

Attached: 1538572888469.png (700x443, 211K)

FUCK SCHUMER
hes 2nd in line to the rope after feinstien

we need a special counsel, overseen by Rosenstein to truly get to the bottom of this

>we' just want an investigation limited in time and scope
>wtf the investigation was limited in time and scope?!
What did he mean by this?

>when liberals are so intensely partisan that they'd prefer criminals get away with everything for decades than see them brought to justice