Its official, hell froze over and Lindsey Graham is my favorite politician. Mccain dieing turned him into an alpha...

Its official, hell froze over and Lindsey Graham is my favorite politician. Mccain dieing turned him into an alpha. Hope he runs in 2024.

dailycaller.com/2018/10/04/lindsey-graham-snaps-on-protester-interrupting-him/

"A protester appeared behind him and began yelling that Kavanaugh should take a polygraph.

“We’ve humiliated this guy enough, and there seems to be no bottom for some of you,” Graham said, turning directly to the protester.

The protester cried, “If he took a polygraph –” before Graham interrupted her saying “Why don’t we dunk him in the water and see if he floats?”

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-10-04-at-11.45.35-AM[1].png (760x634, 365K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He’s pretty damn based lately since McCains curse died with him.

Attached: 7DCA6297-8707-4536-ABC3-0CF38370AB3A.jpg (1200x600, 74K)

That's it, I'm voting Graham this November.

Graham’s gonna go back to being a neocon obstructionist after Kavanaugh’s conformed

Attached: 1538362622969.png (948x529, 682K)

Damn that's a good response

Attached: 5d4b8506f28c9eaa421d35a9c1de6f6b.png (420x420, 322K)

Politics makes strange bedfellows

These people don't know that polygraphs are bullshit.. Fucking catladies really believe in magic lie detectors. God I fucking hate boomer women

we will have to wait and see. I don't think he, like us, will be able to unPill himself.

Attached: 1538182266831.jpg (777x437, 207K)

You’re a faggot- it’s one thing to cheer on this shit but to praise a POS is retarded. Fuck this board. There used to be intelligent people here, now it’s just manipulated cunts. I get that we need to play in their sandbox but stop being pacified and coerced my persuasion. Child like faggots

I think we can finally conclude McCain was not a good 'relationship' for him to be in.

Pirro made a great fucking point. Why the fuck did Ford conduct a polygraph on herself before any investigation even took place? Polygraphs are almost always exclusively given to the accused. She's a fucking liar.

>The protester cried, “If he took a polygraph –” before Graham interrupted her saying “Why don’t we dunk him in the water and see if he floats?”
lmao

t.roastie ford

Attached: eic2hupmkrp11.jpg (718x713, 63K)

I tip my fedora right back at you my enlightened brethren.

Judge Jeanne is straight up based. It's just a fact.

p

Attached: 1538274351660.jpg (1462x1666, 330K)

How much did John Mccain have on this dude to get that quick of a 360 spin.

Do you realize how much of a faggot you come off as?

>But why won't you serve me at Arby's?
>You think Arby's is somehow better than Congress?
>I'll show you!

this is how every republican should act from here on out. enough bullshit emotion and letting the democrats shame you into doing want. trump got elected for a reason and it's time thee rino fucks finally realized it.

>there are people on Jow Forums who unironically do 180s on shitty politicians because they said some shit to a dumb whore

Attached: 4ae.jpg (599x449, 68K)

Attached: 1522788080790.png (439x290, 44K)

Isn’t that “sexy-as-fuck Jew/Latina ok-sign lady” next to him in that interview? Fuck me she is my favorite thing about politics today.

He is a politician you dumb shits he sees where this is going and doesnt want to be left behind. He knows that that the republican party is changing into actual fascists/third position because of what the left is doing. Its always been to save his own ass

They are literally NPCs

>People actually thinking that polygraphs are legitimate.

Attached: 1537835777420.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

KEK. I think it is not that McCain is gone. I think it is that the Dems have gone full WOKE and are playing so dirty they lost his respect.

Given he is killing them with one-liners, and swearing at them now. That is how you talk to someone you have no respect for. I suspect that the (((Dems))) will never regain his respect.

Attached: 1538185969087.png (500x624, 452K)

A literal chastity device. Fortunately for Graham, McCain actually liked him enough to give him the key before he died. Flake and others weren't so lucky.

Watch when Graham ends up doing the same shit from before and Jow Forums starts pretending they didnt like him for once

He's a fucking Cuckservative

Fail the polygraph? You're a liar, and guilty without evidence.
Pass the polygraph? You're a liar, and have just convinced yourself mentally that the lies are the truth so well that you don't exhibit a physiological response - so we're going to court still.

It's silly as hell.

Its either that or he actually can tell that the political winds are actually shifting away from cuckservativism and realizes he needs to start changing to stay relevant

>Graham
>Mccain
Can someone explain the relation?
t. new faggot

Attached: man-swimming-wing-computer-icon-beginner-newbie-novice-beginner-beginning-H3XYDM.jpg (442x422, 15K)

I doubt this is telling as to his overall politics but I'm glad he's chosen something important to not be a shit about.

Checked
My thoughts, exactly. McCain dying seems to have unchained this guy, as if he had something really dirty on him.

they used to be ButtBuddies. Then he went and died.

BASED NEOCONS!

Attached: 1518246092078.png (485x443, 27K)

They were gay lovers user. I'm quite certain Graham wore Geisha make up and danced around to sexually stimulate McCain on more than one occasion.

Graham is just that kind of guy. Willing to take one for the team.

fucking kek

>Picture Related

Attached: odgirzxle7q11.jpg (1242x1099, 101K)

Graham went along with every one of McCain's stupid neocon obstructions and they were close friends.

Holy fuck. Now he's more of a man than any of us. Holy shit. How does he walk around with balls that big? Someone needs to start a human ranch with him as the stud to breed them all. Total testosterone. Next president. Trump is a total pussy compared to him. Fuck yeah. Put those harpies in their place.

Ford didn't have to convince the Senate, everyone knew she couldn't convince the Senate.
She had to convince the rabid liberal base.

Attached: 1rtjan.jpg (888x499, 71K)

if you kill the head vampire... god bless that tumor.

This is where it's all going, isn't it? Only the gay widows get to me men now.

he is still a warmongering jackass despite his new based mode, he can stay in the senate.

McCain was a damn cancer. Good fucking riddance.

>“Why don’t we dunk him in the water and see if he floats?”

youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g

and then the midterms are over and hes back to being a turbocuck again

The burger is right, newfags. Graham is still a closet fag, neocon warmonger. Just because he did one thing right, does not make him any less of a contemptible traitor.

Attached: Neocon traitors.jpg (600x494, 67K)

See, Mr Graham?
It's not that difficult to be a man.

>“Why don’t we dunk him in the water and see if he floats?
Oh my fucking god HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA
I never woulda thought it, dude is unleashed. Someone here called him the sarcastic, mean old gay uncle you never ever want to fuck with, spot on, kek

The man in the mirror nods his head.

McCain will be stuck in Hell for another 10,080 years before transferring to purgation and that's a good thing

Has graham any bad experience with false accusations before? Why has brett totally changed him?

RIP to McCain's tumor.

It's the only thing that really did it's job in the Senate

i guess it kinda makes sense, nobody hates roasties more than faggots

>Mccain dieing turned him into an alpha
I wonder if McCain was one of the few or even the only one that had dirt on Graham, since you know that's how they keep each other in check.

>15 years a RINO, and you believe he’s John fucking Wayne

LOL, y’all must be fuckin’ high!

If we don't leave the door open to comeback then none of them will. Art of the deal.

>It's not that difficult to be a man.

So says the user who's never had his balls in McCain's proprietary chastity device. Just look at how Flake is doing. Lazy bitch couldn't fuck that key out of McCain now matter how hard he tried.

He's a good asset. Politically we aren't similar, but he's not someone I wouldn't say is on my side. Sissy Graham has awoken.

>“Why don’t we dunk him in the water and see if he floats?”

oh god, what sassy pictures must had McCain against him

I'm feeling a bit jelly, desu.

felonious

FELONY

UNABLE TO VOTE BECAUSE YOUR MORALS ARE SHIT

KABUKI THEATER.

BANANA REPUBLIC.

Attached: DDR79LmUQAEbJQR.jpg (500x319, 70K)

Maybe vice president but it will Mike the ice Pence

Maybe Lindsey was actually naive enough to believe that democrats and republicans could be allies, but after the dirtiness of the Kavanaugh situation I'm sure he opened his eyes. Neocons thought that democrats were only going after the nationalists, now they realize that they're in jeopardy too.

As of now, there is no successor to Trump. Which is why everyone is getting excited or nervous (depending on how you feel about war).

>Why the fuck did Ford conduct a polygraph on herself

because shes trained in them. she could answer that she is king of neptune and it would beep correct.

SHOTS FIRED

Attached: 1538266239910.jpg (1731x2160, 942K)

>stop being pacified and coerced my persuasion
Who isn't? I hate to say it but persuasion doesn't factor into things anymore. Every side preaches to the choir. But there's less willingness to be cynical or skeptical of claims anymore because people fervently want to believe things that affirm their prejudices.

Yourself included.
>There used to be intelligent people here
Based on this nonsense here.

DC rumor, according to my friend who works on K St, is that McCain controlled him through blackmail. Now that McCain is gone, Linds can fly free as a butterfly

THIS, finally clicked that they will never stop.

>Elect Mike Pence
>Reverses all of Trumps policies and goes to war with Syria, Iran and probably Russia.
Draining the swamp, means draining every last one of them.

Attached: Cruz Missile.jpg (720x778, 311K)

This board stopped being ideologues. We are now pragmatists pushing whoever creates chaos to our enemies.

This feeling of unity in the right, I haven't felt since before Charlottesville. Takes me back to simpler times. So much excitement and hatred towards the left.

Very nice.

Attached: 1538538497533.jpg (883x1024, 170K)

McCain dying let his balls drop. He's been on fire for the last week. I think the GOP decided that they are better off not being controlled opposition for the democrats. About fucking time,

>y’all
Not fooling anyone, Moishe.

Attached: 4C116539-DE10-4E0C-BDF1-1BC5086BD16A.png (499x583, 340K)

More like nosespin

So long as he keeps his knives in their backs. I'm not sure why your panties are all in a twist, decades of this southern dandy knee capping his own party but I only see bitching about him now that he's actually doing what he's supposed to.

Attached: 1538162806855.jpg (555x574, 98K)

We know what he is, but as long as he is doing our bidding we can give him some props. Maybe if he feels that he is getting pats on the head from the people instead of McCain he will change his cuckservative ways.

Yep, user; I never thought that we'd be seeing this. Until LG fights against amnesty, he's still middling in my opinion.

Attached: GROSS.gif (564x865, 157K)

>Pats on head
vs:
>Financial and media support from multi-national conglomerates combined with whatever blackmail they have over him for being a faggot.
I wonder which one he'll choose...

Attached: 1519199366764s.jpg (123x125, 2K)

Graham is a known incel, he wanted his sister to be First Lady
not that I mind

Attached: 1537812062349.jpg (1493x1600, 194K)

When Trump said he would teach them to win. It was Not an Option to lose.
Hellfire licking the heels and on the sides.
They will jump through the blades and hoops to live.

Attached: 1538338893538m.jpg (1024x942, 95K)

Lol that picture

Nice digits of truth

I kept reminding myself during the Judicial hearing that he was just stepping out of character, but after the "see if he floats" comment, I think he is experiencing the effects of #MAGA.

Attached: punished Lindsey Graham.jpg (690x617, 236K)

because you are boosting someone into a position where you will be let down and potentially put him into a position where he is going to fuck something up badly like he always has. Good example is if he was up for reelection he would use this to overshadow all his other fuck ups when in reality his fucks up far far far far out shadow this little stint. Normies won't care about that stuff though they'll just see this small point in time and it seems that works with brainlets like you.

Good point

Flake is a weak, whiny bottom

I believe this, not because Graham has changed so radically but because of the timing, suddenness and intensity of it

Yep

those bantz. holy shit thats nice

>The Character Assassination of the Chad Virgin By The Cow Roastie Ford

Speaking of which, what is the deal with Republicans feeling the constant need to get on national TV to talk shit about other Republicans and Trump? Even the most conservative Democrat would never go on TV to, say, condemn """""Keith Ellison""""" for his love of beating women and getting away with it. Even if they disagree with a fellow Democrat, they realize that they are on a TEAM and refrain from sabotaging their own party for "likes" from the other team.
>b-but muh partisan bickering
>b-but muh george washington hated political parties
Newsflash, literally NO ONE in the history of US government gave a shit about what Washington thought about the matter, from the very beginning. They formed parties as soon as they could. Like it or not, political parties are teams and you shouldn't be actively trying to undermine your teammates at every turn. This is a line that they use to get Republicans to flake, they do not actually believe what they say and it shows in how they operate. You would NEVER see a Democratic party congress person on Fox News to talk shit about other members of their party, like you'll get guys like Flake or Sasse to grandstand and cry every time Trump says something stupid.
>b-but muh principles
IT'S POLITICS, YOU RETARD! Your nice guy routine is fooling NO ONE! The Democrats know that this is a game with teams, that is how they operate, they use arguments they don't actually believe or adhere to in order to appeal to your """"principles""""" and make you change sides. Like it or not, but you are not playing the game properly.

Don't start idolizing him. He's still a neocon cocksucker.
He's just a political opportunist with a skill for sensing which way the political winds are blowing. You never take your eye off someone like that, because there will come a time when it'll be politically convenient to stab us in the ass to further his neocon agenda, and he won't hesitate for a fucking second.

Our enemy yesterday, our friend today, our enemy tomorrow.

Attached: 1419023824181.jpg (1000x1000, 453K)

>when your so good on jobs even community organizers with epidermis studies and genital studies degrees get jobs outside of universities

Attached: IMG_0335.jpg (79x125, 13K)

newfag 360 , user

>You never take your eye off someone like that
That's what Corey Booker said. He is watching the PoTUS and Graham, and has become increasingly efficient at it. Both at the same time, no matter where they are.