HAPPENING! SESSIONS TURNS OVER DOCUMENTS

Sessions was supposed to turn over documents after being subpoenad...

and we have just hit the deadline!

Attached: untitled_261_orig.png (766x399, 70K)

Attached: sessions.png (762x870, 206K)

NIGGER TONGUED MY ANUS

Well that was unnecessary sir.

Found the negro

It was a bump, sempai

What is Sessions hiding?

Dont lie. Every thread needs a nigger test.

where is version with schedule?
what do we know? anything? did he show? did he bring? sigh

>tard face when based Dr. Carson is the OP
:(

I can assure you I am not black. However we can agree that this whole thread was derailed. Just abandon it.

checked

Attached: 11A9B45F-D70E-4E5D-BD55-37B9B255809E.jpg (252x255, 30K)

Attached: uafed4546.jpg (262x452, 35K)

Attached: 1336512894582.jpg (358x292, 46K)

Brainlette here, what does this mean for sessions?

calm down senpai and do some bumps of cocaine

So to be clear, its either today or he gets arrested?

Look it's Sarsour

It means he was forced to hand over documents theyve been asking for. And he just handed them over I assume.

Wake me up when someone gets indicted because I've had enough of all this other bullshit.

Yes it was 2 hours ago. 12 PM EST was the deadline. I assume he turned them over.

I get that but what documents and why? Is he in trouble? I don't care for sessions so it would be good to see him gone

Sessions isnhidingnthebfact that the onlynevidencenused to get the for the fisa warrant was the steel dossier. As well as who was involved in that decision. We know they knew they knew the dossier was bs. Everyone involved will be criminal implicated in defraudingbthebfisa court. Which means Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

So there is no way other than to wait for tomorrow to really know if he complied? Also if "Sessions" mistakenly send not the complete related documents or the redacted ones... will he still be sent to jail?

Not Barack Obama, Trump said already that the oval office should not be tainted no matter what. Secretaries and others of fucking course.

I'd fuck it, nofap is killing me bros.

Then he'll have to redact the document to do that. These people all worked for Obama. An indictment on them is am indictment on him.

THE DOCUMENTS JEFF
GIVE ME THE DOCUMENTS

Attached: af3.png (498x453, 356K)

My guess is Trump will pardon Obama which will not be as good as a military tribunal, but nearly as satisfying and humiliating for King Obongo

You don't fuck Michael
Michael fucks you

Nobody can say for sure right now. Either Q confirmed or Sessions is being outed as a swamp creature.

Are presidential pardons public? Likely say to Obama to accept guilt and right after pardon him that way he is immunized.

>imokwiththis.jpg

>Trump said already that the oval office should not be tainted no matter what.
WAS THAT BEFORE OR AFTER THE ELECTION?

chekem

i meant these hail satan

>anus checked

Attached: younigger.jpg (437x437, 22K)

Bump

Charges are public and you can't be pardoned without first being charged.

Attached: 1123.jpg (780x1080, 163K)

>My guess is Trump will pardon Obama

not gonna happen

damn Jeffashaunte Session!

Attached: kt.jpg (250x250, 16K)

Obama secretly pardoned himself along with most of his cohorts.

>Time: 12:00pm
They knew he won't make it before noon. He only wakes up at whenever o'clock.

Attached: file.png (190x84, 4K)

Trump somehow seduced the legislative branch and has weaponized them against his own executive branch to weed out the deep state traitors. This truly is the best timeline.

Checked

Attached: image.jpg (468x540, 41K)

>911
Fake and very gay

These documents are going to reveal the five eyes group and the obammer white house / national security apparatus conspiring to spy on the republican candidate with nothing but that fake dossier as evidence.

Rosenstein violated an order from a federal court to turn over discovery and just isn't in jail or fired. If sessions just doesn't comply with the order and they just don't punish him for it then what happens?

the wheels keep turning because the law doesnt apply to politicians and cops

Idiot. You can be preemptively pardoned. Stop parroting stupid things you read.

>911
Obviously it was Mossad that tongued your anus

Bumpeth

Seems like he's basically waited until they went for a subpoena, I.e., he withheld the material as long as he could. Honestly, I think it's part of the plan.

its 3 PM have they arrested the Keebler Elf?

Attached: Mr_Terriffic.jpg (685x400, 46K)

>clock strikes midnight

Attached: Brewster's_Millions_lobby_card.jpg (1354x1063, 303K)

Um guys

Attached: Full Might.png (650x814, 312K)

I wonder (((who))) wrote that.