David hogg

Anyone save that clip of the student in Stoneman Douglas HS recording that shill David Hogg saying something like “my lab partner is a crisis actor he’s never even went to this school before.”

Seen it before and can’t find it

Attached: 5570B806-EEAC-47C8-BDE5-C055E799349F.jpg (750x1009, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x6gux99
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: not_even_there.jpg (800x535, 106K)

Boofer tier crisis acting too

Attached: hogg_fake_news_incarnate.png (990x848, 34K)

It was a joke, retard. He was mocking dumb fucks like you. David Hogg posted the clip himself to mock you retards.

pretty sure that was tongue in cheek

Attached: hogg goosebumps.png (1109x413, 213K)

please keep this shit to chain emails you send to your grandkids

can that one bitch not afford shoes?

Any proof of this or just a meme?

no he wasn't you stupid dunce, if that's what you think then you're clearly too autistic to believe that your opinions count for you clearly couldn't comprehend Hogg's emotion in that picture

if the former isn't true you're just a shill or misinformed or worse

Posts like this remind me that this shitlord still exists. I adore how irrelevant he has became already. His twitter feed went from "nogunz " to a typical DNC dime a dozen shill page. RIP Hogg.

jesus christ dude you are an embarrassment

>woman
>wearing shoes
you sound like emma gonzalez cuck

Rather have him just go, and stay, away. Everybody knew he was full of shit and seeking attention to try to get into a better school (which still failed because apparently he's a dumb shit with awful grades)

>clip

It's a fucking magazine, idiot.

Is that Time magazine cover satire? Look at the jeans that girl is wearing. Enough to make me LOL at the image.

I haven't heard anything from Hogg. Has he done anything recently?

No. He couldn't get into any school, people stop caring about him. He is trying to play off being a NEET by saying he is an activist. He's probably hoping a good school takes pity and let him in

Attached: wow.gif (250x252, 1.09M)

Actual quote: "...Like he's not even supposed to be in our school - he's like 25 and he's from California - even though he's my debate partner. What the hell!?"

I couldn't agree with you more user. And yes its apparent with his every other word a curse vocabulary and 3rd grade sentence structure on social media that he is as sharp as a marble. Delusional as hell too as to what his "fame" actually is and what will inevitably lead too. I'm paraphrasing, but in an interview he said something like " out of the billions of people born, we only remember and talk about a few hundred. So I say to myself am I one of those"...yes that's his reference point right now.

No user, he said he is going to "read a shit load of books" and then run for office. He is too intelligent for school, he will self educate.

"On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and rode as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting."

i love how effective that gif was.

Fucking nigger cant even cross her arms right. Probably too scared to shoot another take and have to tell shaniqua she is so fucking stupid she does not no how to cross her arms.

You're going to be on the cover of Time
>OK, guess I'll dress like a piece of shit for the photo

19 people killed in America by gun violence on October 3rd, 2018 (that we know of).

based, checked, and redpilled

Fucking lol the gif just get worse and worse

Attached: 1401BE6F-291A-4BFA-94DD-EFC30AB12BDE.jpg (1024x1024, 65K)

>Anyone save that clip of the student in Stoneman Douglas HS recording that shill David Hogg saying something like “my lab partner is a crisis actor he’s never even went to this school before.”
>Seen it before and can’t find it
i got ya senpai
dailymotion.com/video/x6gux99

I always thought it was hilarious when people would talk about how articulate he is.

He isn't articulate, you're just stupid, so you're impressed

Her outfit represents the American flag being torn to shreds.

Seriously, how the fuck do you even wear this? I bought jeans one time that got only a few small holes, and I constantly tore it when I put them on, my legs just slipped in those, so everytime I needed to be extra careful. It was a pain in the ass.

Attached: 1538674566322.jpg (190x371, 22K)

Yeah they are very clearly being sarcastic

The best part is those ripped Jeans cost hundreds of dollars

Yeah, like omg! Everyone should buy like the most expensive niggertastic shoes from my faggot kike uncle. Teehee

Attached: 20170715_135709.jpg (600x458, 151K)

I believe 100% that the Douglas school shooting was orchestrated by the government. But I have to say the video you're talking about was an obvious voice over. I think these fake videos are made to make conspiracy theorists look kooky to the general public so they don't dig deeper into whats going on.

Really just any shoes would be fine.
Even flip flops would be fine, but bareback is so trashy

Same

You think they dressed themselves for the photo op? How cute!

Why does Daisy insist on dressing like a man and engaging in hostile and demeaning dialog? It's very disconcerting.

Well she is the poster girl for what the kikes want all gentile females to be, so trashy is in line with that.

More overpriced, nonfunctional, "recycled" (probably free and donated to the poor but stolen by (((entrepreneurs)))) trash being sold for big money to overprivileged girls with daddys credit card at the kike mall? Naaaaw.

Attached: 1535014151564.jpg (644x447, 88K)

Fucking capitalist kikes and their braindead bourgeoisie herd, I swear. Soon they'll sell bottles with their own shit in it.

Attached: 1295992314281.jpg (210x210, 23K)

Ratfaced ethnically supremacist bolsheviks are so much better to the gentiles they starve and genocide, for sure.

Attached: 1537899682662.jpg (1024x864, 339K)

>based black man pic

Attached: 1531127368082.gif (250x252, 1.28M)

fuck you you little bitch ima come over and beat you up whitey