Congress about to put a convicted serial rapist into the Supreme Court

>Congress about to put a convicted serial rapist into the Supreme Court.
I'm literally shaking. How can this be allowed to happen? Don't they know women will DIE once he gets in there and repeals Roe vs. Wade?

Attached: kavcartoon.jpg (1200x788, 205K)

>convicted serial rapist
the only thing he's going to rape is liberal policies.

the way this is drawn clearly indicates the artist was beating off the entire time he spent making this

It makes me feel funny. Which is wrong. As a Democrat, I am not allowed to be sexually attracted to woman (female) as it furthers the Patriarchy.

WHy do they keep showing lady justice getting raped? The whole point of avatars is that they are beyond petty human shit and represent ideas greater than ourselves. She should be cutting these fucks down with the sword of retribution.

These liberals are some sick fucks.

Attached: 1538260744651.jpg (567x850, 27K)

weren't all libs raped last nov? remember when Hillary cheated at the election and still lost?

LOL, who could forget...
enjoy the new addition to the scotus!

You're shaking? Well I'm quaking... LITERALLY QUAKING

>sick
More like dumb.

If you're going to have an abortion it should be done in a back alley with a dirty hanger. Enjoy!

Fair enough. just bothers these fucking faggots try to use the forms and ideas of the higher self for political points.

Attached: truth.jpg (485x304, 23K)

>Convicted
You don't even know what that word means.
Get a new job.

someone modify the bike stealing comic, as the number of women who will die from outlaw abortions is vastly lower than the number of women who die from BEING ABORTED THEMSELVES.

And that's a good thing.

When did you stop hurting small animals?

second and third posts best posts

There are women and girls killing themselves or so psychologically traumatized they struggle to survive on their own as a result of being raped. Ford went to work for Stanford 6 years after being raped. She has survived and thrived for thirty years, this hunt for revenge is just narcissistic and being so apologetically used to push an agenda while real victims continue to suffer. one of those cuff links should be a donkey

SO???

Attached: 1538449269176.jpg (712x719, 130K)

Justice needs to be served at some point. Sorry she's not working on your schedule.

So is this America or Nazi Germany?!

CORY BOOKER NO!

Attached: 1538318502301.jpg (936x879, 296K)

Convicted? Not even charged and the accusations are flimsy

I second this

Oh god I wish it was nazi Germany.

>Justice needs to be served at some point.
this is not justice, it's a waste of money, effort, and manpower on a witch hunt. You could tar, feather, and quarter the man and justice still wouldn't be served. Ford would go back to being a professor at Palo Alto, Trump would still be president, and the little people would continue to suffer in silence while the left prepares another allegation.