There is no user - VPNs are fake

VPN startups are just a cottage industry for feeding your data to the NSA. You start a VPN, build up a membership, at a certain level the NSA buys you out in an offshore corporation. It is just one big giant honeypot business to locate the Anons who wish to be located the least. You're welcome.

Attached: honey_pot2.png (647x567, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentfreak.com/vpn-providers-no-logging-claims-tested-in-fbi-case-160312/
youtube.com/watch?v=-zWWJ1BzKgI
youtube.com/watch?v=uLlfnh6st9U
github.com/angristan/openvpn-install
github.com/kys/kys.git
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: anon_is_the_enemy.png (685x310, 65K)

NSA?
more like the CIA since they have a budget that the NSA only dreamed of

Knew this all along, afterall we're using their infrastructure.

Every American has one agent assigned to watch out for them, to care for them, and to bring their concerns before God. We're living in the best time to be a human being in all of recorded history and we need to be grateful instead of suspicious.

torrentfreak.com/vpn-providers-no-logging-claims-tested-in-fbi-case-160312/

if only

Attached: black_budget.png (1293x761, 67K)

Attached: black_budget2.png (1271x639, 148K)

Here's how it works.
ARPA created TCP/IP
CERN created the WWW
Then Hillary was working for the Rose lawfirm as a patent lawyer and was privy to the encryption portion of the net, SSL and embedded encryption, she gave access to that portion to the FBI through Billy the rapist and Entrust where another Rose law firm partner has been running it since 2003:

>Trump's September Surprise is a Doozy
youtube.com/watch?v=-zWWJ1BzKgI

>Hillary's PRISON PLANET Unlocked
youtube.com/watch?v=uLlfnh6st9U

At the same time there existed Peleus, an organization created to install back doors on all FPGA chips. When Peleus was complete all CISC processors had backdoors installed, like the Intel x86 and AMD models ever since. It later became In-Q-Tel, img related.

The NSA datacenters were being built in the 90's and William Binney just gave them the power to metadata searches, but the problem is they couldn't used the gathered data because of civil rights, here comes 9/11 and the Patriot Act to solve that problem.
Now you have companies like PALANTIR who are contracted by the CIA to use the NSA embedded network to collect the metadata of everyone on the planet through all the routers

Attached: In-Q-Tel 25Nov17.jpg (720x8127, 1.88M)

thing is about the CIA is they are the drug/weapons/child sex slavery distribution network and earn ten to fifty times what their black budget may be. NSA can't play those games being under military control

Fine with me. Just don't sell it to the companies that own the content.

do you even know what it costs to store all that date? more than it sells for.

>at a certain level the NSA buys you out in an offshore corporation
so use the VPNs that haven't gotten to this level lol

Don't use a VPN at all. Use someone else's connection as a VPN.

doesn't matter what VPN you use when all access points (BGP routers) are compromised, and metadata is used to figure out which one is you

why would they even store your data? do you even know how much it costs to store all that data?

This user gets it, plausible deniability through layers of proxies.

None of this matters. If you comment from a secure bunker on the moon through infinite proxies I can still analyze your post patterns and create a database of all your posted content including your work email which I can connect to your real identity.

hi jason

this is correct.

however the nsa is helping trump fight the cia niggers so thats nice.

I'm not a terrorist or a kid diddler so I could care less I just don't want to get shut off notices for pirating movies.

Attached: 1380387719372.jpg (1280x1074, 226K)

So Private Internet Access I imagine is one of those that are NSA owned..?

I bet Mossad / China / Russia can't figure out who you are if you use it and you've bought your pass with a gift card.

I worked for a major VPN and we would submit users traffic information to the NSA monthly

>Alphabet orgs screenwatching us larp.
Still counts as invasion of privacy.

this is why you go through multiple VPNs and Tor if you're really serious about hiding your identity. maybe even use some comms discipline and only ever connect to those using a throw-away laptop connected to public wifi from half a mile away with an external antenna.

tfw he still uses social sites that require logins

Attached: Buhhhhh meleniel lazy _e58e0f665ddcbbdf492d0bbae778697a.jpg (645x729, 61K)

If OP's claims are true (which I agree with to some extent, but he's definitely exaggerating and sensationalizing it) then using multiple VPNs will only make it easier since there's a higher probability one of them is in their pocket. As for Tor, the NSA owns half the nodes in the network. So while it's probably the best option it's not exactly a grantee.

This is all Mission Impossible nonsense.
VPNs do not anonymize your connection. It's not their purpose. They are for encrypting traffic between two endpoints, that's all. No-log VPN companies are reliable until they are not, but how would you know? They may cause a small speed bump in the process of tracking you down, but it is not absolute. VPNs are a meme.
Tor is supposed to anonymize you. This works fine when exit nodes are random libertarians' computers. What if they are mostly honeypots run by intelligence agencies? How would you know?
The TCP/IP protocol only works because eventually the packets have to arrive at your computer. You can always be tracked. You're mostly not because it requires a ton of warrants and sting operations to build up a case, and your Internet shenanigans aren't nearly as important as you think they are.
Use a VPN to access services in a different country. Fine. But don't think you're being all cloak and dagger, because you are not.

You an easily setup your own VPN server faggot.
github.com/angristan/openvpn-install

Its easy:
git clone github.com/kys/kys.git
cd kys
./kys

Attached: Consider the following.png (496x498, 248K)

The cia can watch anyone through their phones. T know everything.

They know everything. That’s not an exaggeration.

Where can I find a larger version of that image can't see shit

Attached: f2a133d74306df7ddc36bc2aab22d335.jpg (650x366, 17K)

lol duh.. i have said this a trillion times in hopes people will take it seriously one day... technology spies on you. it doesn't matter if its the US or China or whoever... if it connects to the internet, your data is being monitored and saved, someone can watch whatever you do if they want, and there is virtually no way to actually stop that aside from "unplugging"

> being this much of a disinformation agent
> being this fucking retarded
> not knowing how encryption works
you americans never cease being the dumbest motherfuckers in the universe. it's amazing stuff. you make indians that shit in the streets look like geniuses.

they know fuck all, which is why they have to break into computer and phone systems, plant bugs and develop a network of prostitute informers. five eyes partners have gone out of their way to weaken privacy protections to make their incompetent jobs even easier. the CIA are the niggers of the government.

click on image to enlarge you blind nigger

Disinfo shill faggot. I'm a network security professional and you basically glow in the fucking dark.

Exactly what a double agent would say

Exactly what a triple agent would say

>go on goy, you can trust it

Ummm I'm pretty sure the NSA can intercept data from undersea cables.

checked
every border gateway protocol router has a backdoor

Pic related is how it works.

The data is filtered, ran through various analytics programs, then stored for about a year, or more, depending on whether you're a person of interest, etc.

Attached: nsa.jpg (1370x526, 121K)

Also, the Utah Data Center alone has the capacity to store about 10-13 exabytes worth of data.

One exabyte is one billion gigabytes.

Attached: 6C09C373-68CA-45EC-820C-54683F498682.jpg (1400x1050, 251K)

Don't they have other organizations like DIA?