Why does it seem that most people that are into fitness also hold conservative political views?

Why does it seem that most people that are into fitness also hold conservative political views?

Attached: Gains.png (476x601, 599K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10061462/Stronger-men-are-more-right-wing.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you have to balance a caloric budget, something democrats have trouble with.

Because they believe in radical self-improvement while leftists generally believe people are helpless to improve without some change in their environment and social conditions.

didn't they find out that there's basically a one to one relationship between muscle mass and conservative views

Testosterone.

the left is for the weak, so they go to the right

in fact the left's basically a special bus

Lifting weights puts your body in a state of growth. This includes your brain. The plasticity of your synaptic pathways also begins to grow enabling you to see greater perspectives. Your political perceptions are more acute and you arrive at rationale conclusions thus thise who are fit tend to be conservative

I know lots of liberal bodybuilders. There goes your faggy theory you fucking retarded mutt.

Attached: 56ultimate.gif (640x550, 204K)

After you solve the oracle problem... Well, you know the rest

Attached: 1532474448772.jpg (301x336, 93K)

Attached: file.png (951x1277, 898K)

we're not talking about the bucks in the gay gym you frequent

Fit people, especially those that started off fat / scrawny, learn that you really can improve yourself, by yourself. If you can mold your body, molding the rest of your life doesn't seem so hard.

Now, Notice the amount of fatties at protests

Look at what is required to become fit
>commitment
>dedication
>setting goals and striving to achieve them
>willpower
>sacrifice
>hard work
>belief in higher ideals/forms
>admission of flaws and a desire to change yourself to improve them
Which group does that sound more like to you, the left or the right? The last point especially. Currently the left loves to admit their flaws to score oppression points but they view them as strengths and thus see no need to change them. Instead of improving themselves they seek to drag everyone else to their level. It is ultimately slave mentality.

Attached: donald hangover.jpg (645x608, 83K)

something about having high test makes you think differently. I used to think like a basedboy before I started lifting, it's completely changed the way I think.

They don't.
t. le clean your room man

Before doing any exercise or eating testeorone foods like (vegs red meat eggs whole milk chicken fruit) i used to think that :

Being gay is ok
Every race is equal, just education is different
Woman should have a choice over the man

After lifting weights I realised how fkin gay that was, faggots need to be wiped off and Somalians and sandmen are subhuman.

Both of these.

this

High trait conscientiousness.

my fav italian dish

Attached: 1538300140879.jpg (1059x858, 188K)

Bring strong and capable makes you self reliant. Being weak and effeminate makes you worship the state for protection. More of a libertarian/statist spectrum than left/right in this case

Getting rewarded for hard work is a concept anathematic to the left, as are all measurements of merit beyond identity group.

Head on over to the Misc on bodybuilding.com and try to talk about niggers or kikes and see what happens. That place used to be so fun too.

self-actualization. period.

because aspirations to be the best version of yourself possible is in conflict with the lefts ideas of egalitarianism.

Because they are afraid (of blacks or whatever) and usually manlets so they think building up their upper body will protect them

Why does it seem that most educated people also hold leftist political views?

>objective standards

You are fit or not fit, you are hot or not hot. Getting fit and hot rewuires hard work and discipline

None of those things lend themselves to progressive thinking

Attached: rwa.jpg (548x277, 38K)

You can be butt hurt all you want but this is the reason. Conservatives usually believe in the individual and Liberals usually believe in the collective.

I have never met a really smart person who wasn't a bit left wing. That is probably caused by my own bias the human brain is tricky like that.

I am fit and rich but still left wing (economically not culturally I don't like feminists or gays much)

>exceptions disprove the rule!

The problem is you are stupid

it's an oversimplification

Attached: pol.png (874x516, 67K)

>economically
but thats not left wing, by that standard natsoc is left wing

My 280E/year gym got bought by a chain and turned into a 60E/year gym and now I have to wait 3 days to find an empty treadmill

fml it's full of albanians and other plebs now

You got a source for that table, canuck?

>anthropology, economics, geography, history, political science, psychology, social studies, and sociology are not important! We should all become code monkeys and businessmen!
Literally a 56IQ post.

Because we have higher levels of testosterone and no war to fight.

>judo blue belt

That's like the second belt you get...

Usually as a conservative you see the world as a place to eat or be eaten. So you in those confines you improve your body to not be eaten.

Exceptions do disprove a rule. You are stupid.
nah man

nah they're called outliers and not counted in statistical data, you'd know this if you passed your psych stats class faggot

Subtle.

not sure

Attached: 1511387506741.png (2532x3376, 1.85M)

I can only explain how I see life as someone who has always had more testosterone than my same aged peers and always felt a fighter instinct and trained in fighting. While maintaining an Academic life simultaneously.

I think the testosterone overrides any sense of "brainy" instinct I might have. Philosophizing and "introspection" aren't important to me. Getting shit done, being physical, taking action...take higher priority.

What that has to do with leaning "Right" or extreme right in my case? I think it has to do with instinct. More of a survivalist than someone who 'ponders' and bitches. Like the archetypal male Leftist. I don't have time for that silly shit.

I work hard and things improve for myself.
They find this applies to other things in life

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10061462/Stronger-men-are-more-right-wing.html
Because weak men are dependent on the state for survival.

Oh you already posted this.

Exceptions disprove the universality of the rule. Few rules are truly universal.

you do realize that most westerners haven't been knocked out or even in a fight their entire lives right

Attached: 1538036888882.jpg (750x700, 90K)

You have to be disciplined, you cannot ignore reality, you have to work hard and believe in becoming a stronger and better human being, being in the gym is a symbol of self improvement, all of this goes against the leftist ideology of today which seeks to take power away from people by foisting upon them ideas that weaken their mindset.

Blaming outside forces for their inadequacies, anyone who believes that their failure is due to something outside of themselves will see no incentive to improve themselves, so the only thing they do is complain, protest and bring down everyone stronger, smarter, more beautiful and overall better than them. They are parasites that seek to destroy all that is good in this world, and this ideology makes them ugly both inside and out, they are mutants who don't want to procreate, who hold self destructive views and who harbor intense hatred in their hearts.

They will reap what they sow, they will not participate in the future, in short time we will have forgotten that they ever existed, such is the fate of those who oppose the Godly Truth of existence.

Attached: 1483552940037.jpg (2008x1376, 613K)

>Why does it seem that people with useless degrees also hold leftist political views?
There, fixed it for you

Attached: come home white man.jpg (623x574, 118K)

>cucknadian who frequents a power-bottom/turbo-cuck gym
KYS

>Requires discipline
>Takes pride in being masculine
>Strive to better himself
>Loves competion and being the strongest
>Higher testosterone
>Generally orderly
Gee Idk you tell me.

>faggot mentions the biggest meme degrees on earth
>assuming you're actually learning human history from a scientific approach, not contaminated with ideological drivel.
Alright, go make a living off a sociology degree, while I finish up my business and accounting double major. You'll be scrubbing my piss off the floor of my office building.

>assuming you're actually learning human history from a scientific approach, not contaminated with ideological drivel.
>assuming everybody lives in a country where everything is contaminated with ideological drivel
You're an actual retard.

How much rainbow regalia decorates your gym?

Why are you hiding your flag?

If you teach a man to fish he will eat for a life time
If you give a nigger a fish he will come back tomorrow with his kids.

Because I don't like my country.

The aryan spirit is strong with them.

Attached: German wolf.jpg (634x360, 48K)

>tfw chubby ancap

Attached: ancap.png (1200x1000, 357K)

you can't get jacked by complaining on twitter