What are your completely honest views on the United States?

Attached: US.gif (490x260, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M91epmOsMWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The US is a giant mistake

A ghost of a bygone era, hopelessly clinging on to the last bits of old world relevancy, because they arrived in the century where they will be overtaken economically and culturally by Europe and China.

Attached: 1530733325204.jpg (780x766, 117K)

If it wasn't for diver city it'd be a pretty good place. Having access to firearms if cool, and before the Jews got in every facet of our lives it was pretty great all around.

I think they are a best alternative to all other potential superpowers if they were to decline despite what anybody says. Certainly to the UK and Europe and probably Australia and NZ too, obviously Canada is in a perpetual state of safety without even needing a close to comparable military.

The fucking Bush/Obama/Cinton assholes made it clear that you have a corruption problem, that i dont like in the world leader.
I mean, fuck, whould you do the same thing you did to Gedhafi to us too?

Aside from that retarded imperialism bullshit, you aren't bad.
You stand for freedom, sometimes even too much.
Till you do, and dont start censoring ( i mean the state, not your fault about Social Media, they just took China's money ) people left and right/killing people for little or no reason, i ll stand with you no problem.

Besides, you want imperialism?
Im down with it, but i ll accept it if the countries can join as a state the US.
It ll become the USW at the point, wich would be cool desu.

Attached: 1536337145526.jpg (360x446, 34K)

>because they arrived in the century where they will be overtaken economically and culturally by Europe and China.

Attached: keksimus.jpg (894x942, 174K)

best country on earth!

USA USA USA

I love the states, they've provided top entertainment for 240+ years

Attached: 3421.gif (294x238, 3.01M)

Its England but worse, its half judaised, a quater negrified and the last quarter is the 'glorious traditional american dream' of materialistic WASP snobbishness.
A nation cannot be founded by a multitude of ethnicity and cultures and thats exactly what america was founded by, the fact that a united european racial state has been such a catastrophic failure and embarrassment is itself, an argument against white nationalism and European unity

Also Americans are fat, that didn't fit in anywhere but it was worth mentioning

Attached: death to america.jpg (1128x768, 289K)

Our government has been completely infiltrated by MOSSAD. We're now a puppet country for Israel.

It doesn't matter how seemingly invincible and mighty a host can be, just like in nature even a tiny parasite can do catastrophic damage.

Attached: imrs.php.jpg (480x320, 19K)

It's horrible at the moment. It hardly exists as a Country any more, and could arguably be called the Territory Formerly Known as the United States. It was basically conquered in 1913 and never recovered. Generations have served as debt collateral, Corruption is rampant, Inequality and Unfairness is rampant, Slavery is rampant, and it's only getting worse.

Attached: distress.jpg (1719x1181, 192K)

Wasted

I like them, I hope they do well and other countries follow.
>Also lefty tears are funny

God bless

THE LAST BASTION OF FREEDOM ON EARTH

Attached: download (1).jpg (260x194, 6K)

probable best country to live, gives you opportunities, have values, freedom is real, and so everything what comes with.

God’s country

Attached: 1512506988876.png (986x600, 193K)

>Its England but worse
>A nation cannot be founded by a multitude of ethnicity and cultures
I like the US but you're not implying England and the US are similar in that regard lmao, surely.

You can draw a small circle around North-Western Europe and within that circle would contain almost all English people's common ancestors, this isn't comparable to New World migration.

Attached: America selfie.png (622x690, 657K)

>around North-Western Europe
within*

It's just a shame none of you learned from it and are now repeating our mistake.s

Attached: 1512250632421.png (812x727, 133K)

shithole

The constitution did not limit our government enough. We should be no more than a minarchist state at every level.

>American leftist goyim spread and normalise degeneracy

>American right-wing goyim are shifting responsibility onto Jewish accountants and finance workers

>Kill American leftist and anti-Semitic goyim so as to make the world a better place

The country with brilliant talented Jews and obese degenerate goyim.

RENT FREE

Why do you want to render yourself useless to the level of Belize or Tunisia? One of the benefits to its existence(to some) is the fact the US is a superpower.

warmongers

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1300x680, 84K)

Have to disappoint you

Attached: dXtDFVq-8tc.jpg (807x561, 211K)

Attached: 1536351209294.jpg (580x402, 55K)

>Europe and China.
there can be only one world hegemon though and Europe is in a big decline right now

A great experiment
A bastion of a former dream
A Fading glory
A new Sodom and Gomorah

Attached: large_large_lcil4cYFDyNPyZRteT31kFjuJBi.jpg (400x563, 49K)

I don't even know how to read that and it's not just due to being a brainlet, it's because it's a fucking terribly put together chart that probably you don't even understand thinking about it.

The Angles, Saxons, Jutes, Danes, Frisians, Picts and Basques all shared a common ancestral tie.

The only other groups I can think of are the Romans and the Romano-British, of which I'm unsure of, and Normans who were limited almost entirely to aristocratic class.

>chart
map*

There's a difference between average Scandinavian and average Englishman even in appearance, the entire Internet calls you as some of the ugliest people ever, but you can stay delusional

I love the US and I'd move there yesterday if there weren't so many niggers. Also, because of niggers you have all these people who talk about and blame every problem on racism.

>Uganda

Thanx for the entertainment m8

Attached: IMG_20180831_083331.jpg (1440x1080, 231K)

A formerly great nation that has been reduced to nothing more than one giant LARP. We are the world's largest exporter of degeneracy and other assorted evils. The term "American" actually meant something at one point but has ceased to have any meaning; a spic who walks across the border is now considered as equally American as someone whose forefathers conquered and tamed these lands and has generations of ancestry here. If I worked in some sort of sensitive area of the economy I would have no issue betraying America and selling our technology to the highest bidder because the USA is no longer my country.

>Its England but worse
more like the rebirth of the roman republic

Attached: roman-legions-cohort-analysis.jpg (500x370, 33K)

Founding fathers (particularly Jefferson) had some great ideas and conceived the greatest political experiment of their time. They themselves called it "The Great Experiment." It was to test whether man can govern himself without the threat of violent coercion.

Needless to say, nearly 250 years later we are getting some interesting results.

In any case, the founders of this country were some of the brightest philosophers (political and otherwise, many had interesting ideas on naturalism that are unfortunately ignored by most of the philosophical community). Whether or not you agree with them, I am proud that I come from a land with such a rich philosophical foundation. Better than a land ruled by tribes that were united into a larger tribe and then a larger tribe and founded almost only in tribalism. This applies to most other countries, especially those in Europe.

We have also been (and still are) at the forefront of the world's culture so suck on that Euros. Nobody watches European movies or television or listens to European music here but we know that all of you are constantly immersed in American media.

I like my country

>t. 7th generation American

>average Scandinavian
>average Englishman
The problem here seems to be your English interpretation skills. No where, and at no point will I ever do so, did I say Englishmen are Scandinavians.

I implied that British people share a common ancestral tie to North-Western Europe to the Beaker people 5000-600 years ago.

Englishmen are a mix of our own migrations, and Scandinavians theirs.

I think the problem here is you're just looking for an argument. We can all agree lower class women in Britain are dog shit. But do you want to talk about the alcoholic, second world, post-communist, commie block, 70 IQ fuckheads that populate your frozen, dense, empty landmass and plague it every where it's habitable to do so with alcoholism and inappropriate touching?

I like their people but not their government. Same with MX. They screwed us in the past and still screwing us in the present, and then they play the victim role. I just want Mexico and the world to progress.

>economically and culturally by Europe and China.
boy i am laffin

>Im down with it, but i ll accept it if the countries can join as a state the US
Classic Roman

Oh, and we are the actual Fourth Reich (not hitler larping, look up what a reich is) and the heir to the Holy Roman Empire right now.

Europistan.

Ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub
(I'm the Scatman)
Yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub
Ba-da-ba-da-ba-be bop bop bodda bope
Bop ba bodda bope
Be bop ba bodda bope
Bop ba bodda
Ba-da-ba-da-ba-be bop ba bodda bope
Bop ba bodda bope
Be bop ba bodda bope
Bop ba bodda bope

Failed masonic experiment. Something new will emerge from the ashes... it remains to be seen wether it will be good or bad.

Lmao. Russians being even worse doesn't make my point invalid. You're utterly retarded if unironically believe that people think of British abominations as a top-tier genepool.

No you aren't. You're forever embedded into history as the people who took down the Reich, along with the USSR. Should've just gotten yourself bombed to incompetence like the smart people.

>The constitution did not limit our government enough
It really did but the ((powers that be)) have had 250 years to subvert it.

True, one of England's saving graces is her lack of ethnic diversity. Thats still celebrating someone for having both legs but i guess saxons have to take what they can get

I think we are based but troubled. And also fat.

It will be great when Trump finishes fixing it

A tragedy in the making, without denial. We’ve been reduced to a country forced to watch as the morals it was built on slowly crumble from within.

late rome maybe

A mistake. Irredeemable. The cause for most of the West's cultural degeneracy. Disgusting.

Attached: explosiongif.gif (300x168, 1.6M)

As long as the USA exists, I can wander wherever with a peace of mind and the UK will do for now.

MAGA!

Attached: Trump MAGA the Don.jpg (1900x1248, 1.33M)

>Russians being even worse doesn't make my point invalid
You didn't have a point to begin with lad. If anything, you calling British people was an anti-point.

You missed the point of my post when you interpreted it as me thinking Englishmen are Scandinavians and now you're here for damage control and nothing else.

Go back and read what I said & if you're still seeing what I'm saying as "Englishmen are the same as Scandinavians" then it's time to get back to those English lessons.

>True, one of England's saving graces is her lack of ethnic diversity
Kek, gave me a chuckle. I know what you mean, but does seem ironic.

Man can't govern himself if the nation isn't homogeneous. Tribal cohesion is a must-have for that to work. Race, Nation, Family, in that order would have made this experiment work. This goes for all peoples of the world.

Not, it will be relegated into the trashbin of history and it will drag western civilization itself along with it.

Sucks so bad everyone wants to live here. The only way to be poor is to be lazy and stupid.

>me thinking Englishmen are Scandinavians
...are the same*

It was always shit. The average clapistani will tell you otherwise, be it a left, right, liberal, centrist, whatever, all clapistanis are autists that worship their country.
The only thing in america is that I'm excited about is that yellowstone volcano. Can't wait.

Cringy cucked faggot.

Buddy like it or not you are living in the American Realm (or, translated in German, Reich Amerikanisch). Our politics and economics have worldwide impact and more or less drive the rest of the world.
Still butthurt about 1776 or what?

It's the worst country there is. (with the exception of literally every single other country on the planet.)

Started off great, with open declarations that it was to be a country for white Christian men to be citizens and own land. In the 1860's, we totally fucked it up, and it is still all fucked up.

>Europe
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>europoors think this

Such was the experiment they had in mind. Like I said, interesting results 250 years later. We are the world's foremost superpower right now though so that obviously counts for something.

If the US was made entirely of different European tribes maybe it would be going a lot better but I think it would betray the spirit of the experiment.

I've never had delusions about that, I was saying you aren't the Fourth Reich. You're the lads who went and fucked up the Reich with the USSR and claimed superpower status by treachery.

And I am butthurt about the treachery, not 1776. Too long ago to care. War Plan Red, the Manhattan Projection, the Land-Lease, the Suez Canal crisis. Bit shitty to do to a friend but oh well, I think it was over by WW1 any way.

Splendid. Only because of American nationalists and patriots though. I think that’s very admirable.

Attached: BB924E57-E478-4206-9B33-AAF3F72DFD9F.jpg (740x1030, 129K)

Typical fucking bogtrotter believing you are some special celtic tribe?

ALL populations in Britain & Ireland are a Briton / Saxon mixture with an East/West gene shift.

I'm English with some paddy & jock ancestors and a surname that comes from Norse.

We are all North Euromutt

Cesspit of self-serving morons and degeneracy that's spread like cancer throughout the Western world.

Wouldnt live anywhere else

You asspain makes me feel good, aborigine abomination. Now tell me something about my shithole of a country and I'll make look that I care.

>BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

US needs to become 100% white instead of 56% white and falling, then it needs to take over Canada and do the same thing there. Send them all across the Wall to Mexico.

Likely a proxy tbqh. Russians, Chinese, East Asian, always assume proxy.

Especially since you show pretty good English skills when you're not fucking up the difference between an Englishman and a Scandinavian.

Stop referring to the Reich as Hitler's legacy because it isn't. It's Constantinople's legacy. His Holy Roman Empire was the First Reich, then Kaiser Wilhelm II was the Second Reich, THEN Hitler called himself the Third Reich. Reich translates to "Realm" as in what is the greatest Empire of the world at the time, the driving force in the world.

Now that I think about it though, the second and third "reichs" were hardly Reichs. I think Britain probably held it at one point when you guys were still doing cool colonialism and trading shit ~1600-~1800 but you are living in the American Reich now. We are the driving force in the world.

arguably a better nation to live in than anywhere else on planet earth

We are basically that married couple that always fights and bickers with one another and everyone wonders if behind closed doors we beat each other and kinda wishes we would devorce. But behind closed doors we have kinky wild sex and any one fucked with the other both of us would gang up and beat the shit outta anyone.

Sorta like "hey fuck off you can't call my husband a dumb idiot! Only I can call him that!"
"Yeah only my bitch or a wife can call me that, don't call her a bitch I don't take kindly to people calling my bitch a bitch."

I love America, and everything it produces. I hope the irrational hate Canadians and Americans has for eachother fades. Though it seems much more hostile online than it is irl.

One more point, you're angry about the "treachery" that put us on top of the world. Well guess what, when you're fighting for that spot, the gloves come off. You guys did some unsavory shit for that position too.

The first New England was New Anglia in Anatolia, very obscure, which consisted of Anglo-Saxons who were fleeing the Norman invasion and they served in the Varangian Guard. There's an interesting fact for you but neither of us were the Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth or Sixth Reich friendo.

>I am proud that I come from a land with such a rich philosophical foundation
whats so great about naturalism? sounds gay or in other words science is not everything
youtube.com/watch?v=M91epmOsMWU

>Man can't govern himself if the nation isn't homogeneous.
how do you explain the Romans building up their society then? by your logic that could have never worked
same with the Americans, it should have crumbled to dust the moments they brought the slave workers in

>We have also been (and still are) at the forefront of the world's culture so suck on that Euros. Nobody watches European movies or television or listens to European music here but we know that all of you are constantly immersed in American media.
>I'm proud of my ignorance
you know there is more than just Europe
when I look at Philosophy I don't restrict myself to regional stuff either

ruined

It has it's problems but there's nowhere I'd rather be.

>Though it seems much more hostile online than it is irl
That's cause I think at the end of the day it's just for laffs. You're our little brother and there's love even if we think you're an idiot (which you are btw), just like every family.

As US becoming more protective, so is your so called "Reich". Without your military and it's proxy bases all over the world, there is no doubt that you can still retain your status as the world leader.

There has been discussion about replacing your financial system everyone depends on for transactions, and with that your sanctions will not be nearly as effective. In the end what will happen in the coming future will define your country and it's people.

too many shitskins

Take...

British levels of militarism
French levels of modesty
German sense of humour
Russian levels of drug abuse
Italian government efficiency
Slav quality food
Throw in some African ghettos
Let the Jews run the banks / media

= America

Still love Americunts, sort of.

The greatest country in the history of the world, even with all the leftist liberal queers and niggers.

A sad shell of it's former self filled with NPC's who would never think of revolting against Uncle Sam eventhough he's way fucking overdue for it.

Too many outlaws now

Attached: 1538414427789.jpg (744x752, 72K)

Yeah you're right. And really the only thing Americans and Canadians hate on eachother for is the leaders, both of which are extremely devided in support in both countries. Theres way way more Trump supporting, Trudeau hating Canadians than I think any American realizes. And when Trudeau gets BTFO next election, we'll be glad

I wish I was born there. I'm planning to move to the US after I'm done with my studies.