What the fuck?

twitter.com/quiteron_/status/1047904615650549760?s=19

Is this actually Trump himself?

Attached: FAkGm2Z.jpg (1080x1920, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millard_Fillmore#/media/File:Millard_Fillmore_daguerreotype_by_Mathew_Brady_1849-crop.jpg
youtu.be/5lozX_yrBI0
twitter.com/quiteron
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thats Q

For a second I thought that was me, but he's younger than me.

How many sips are you on right now?

>browsing reddit

Is this John Titor?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-04-15-23-05-1.png (1080x1560, 1.34M)

time traveller

Attached: Bg5r829.jpg (736x1104, 120K)

Two sips

Man In The High Castle Season 3 premieres tomorrow, I'm sure that's just a (((Coincidence))) though.

lmfao grandpa

I dont think I've ever seen Trump in "casual" clothes.
More pics pls.

Fucking Twin Peaks.
That's Dons tulpa

webm

Attached: trumppelganger.webm (404x720, 2.93M)

I think it's a good look-alike. Body doubles aren't anything new. Neither are celebrity impersonators: and people have been impersonating Trump longer than some of us have been alive. This guy is too thin to be Trump

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millard_Fillmore#/media/File:Millard_Fillmore_daguerreotype_by_Mathew_Brady_1849-crop.jpg

Attached: millard fillmore.jpg (424x595, 95K)

yes out of over 6 billion or 8 nowadays due to rabbit niggers and indians muslims that donĀ“t understand pulling out there is a very small chance that a person would be a look a like of any other human being , this thread is shit , your webm is shit but your mom is a wonderful human being you should cherish because poof one day she be gone nahmsayn? nahmean? love your parents.

isn't that from undercover boss?

What was the link?

youtu.be/5lozX_yrBI0

Attached: undefined.jpg (610x371, 55K)

please don't forget that there are many Trumps here from other timelines. They've come to bask in the glory of THE Trump.

Attached: Jewish Iceberg.jpg (822x571, 26K)

Q did predict this.

This is the real Trump. The one in the spotlight is his phantom, growing the legend of Big Don.

sure looks like him

poor dude must be harassed constantly

STANDING

He's playing "Secret Millionaire."

Or he could be another trump hating libtard. His navy hat makes me think he's not but then again the military also proved to be cucked big time so idk.

he heard how good 7/11 nuggies are

Already deleted...

Hmmm...

Uncanny.

Attached: Trump and Kim.jpg (540x366, 42K)

Kikes up to their usual tricks.

Attached: 1487363184024.jpg (463x491, 48K)

Just like all great Emperors and Kings in the past, Trump puts on the clothes of the peasant, quietly slips away from his bodyguards, and travels among the masses at his own risk to observe the true state of his kingdom.

Attached: trumpotron5000.webm (640x360, 2.09M)

This is trump the time traveler living out the end of his life after sacrificing everything to save the US.

Somebody shake his hand.

> everything to save the US.
your country has been fucked for over 20 years. the only thing that could help is if the entire place sunk to the bottom of the ocean.

I went to Chick-Fil-A today before taking a shower or really getting myself looking decent, and this is how I assume I looked.

>twitter.com/quiteron
@quiteron hasn't Tweeted

>What the fuck?
disinformation operations aimed at the muddying or altering perceptions of the truth

Attached: former trump double here.png (333x580, 436K)

>large hands
Definitely not Trump.