So does the left hate the FBI again? I can’t keep up

So does the left hate the FBI again? I can’t keep up.

Attached: BA1C6B72-D59D-4804-9610-F8F0A122F833.jpg (636x911, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2018/10/3/17928698/brett-kavanaugh-blackout-drinking-alcohol
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How in the absolute FUCK is the FBI supposed to find something like that out? This is horseshit. God I hate Vice.

Interview people to find corroboration?

Right because blacking out isn't an entirely subjective experience.

but that's not what the hearing was about.
emma CockHerMan, you're a dumb worthless cunt

Do you know what blacking out means?

It was a sham from the start because of the scope / scale of the investigation. There should be dozens of people interviewed, they only interviewed 9 people. They didn't investigate the third woman making allegations. They didn't investigate numerous classmates and people associated with Kavanaugh in high school / college. They were given a time limit.

The fact of the matter is, we are in this situation because a supreme court nominee only requires a bare majority of votes, 51 (50 with tie breaker VP) to get confirmed. That is absurd, it used to be 60 votes needed for any confirmation, meaning that partisan judges and other nominations to key government positions wouldn't get picked, and the ruling party would have to at least pick a moderate that some of the opposing party would agree on, like what Obama did with Merrick Garland (which is hilarious because Conservatives claimed they would only vote to confirm if Obama nominated someone like Garland, then stonewalled him when he did pick him).

It's just more evidence about what hypocrites Conservatives are. They are going to seriously regret these decisions in the long run, they are underestimating the amount of resentment towards their policies and actions is building. They live in echo chambers watching Fox News and believe everything is going to go their way.

I think with this there's a much larger chance that Dems can win the senate, all I know it has motivated the hell out of me and I live in an extremely conservative district.

>Interview people to find out if they read Kavanaugh's mind 30+ years ago.

Literally the only person that knows if he ever blacked out is fucking Kavanaugh himself, you colossal idiot.

Attached: nice pasta.png (600x600, 955K)

Anytime a rational well thought out argument is made here, the only response is shitty reaction images and other non-arguments. So typical on this echo chamber, but I guess you have to go to whatever lengths possible to maintain both it and your cognitive dissonance.

Blackout is the colloquial term for not remembering anything that happened after a certain number of drinks. You can remember that you blacked out because of the giant gaping hole in your memory.

You've never seen a friend black out? Not once?

the democrats fucked themselves by getting rid of the 60 vote req to force shit through under obama
if you recall, the republicans told them one day they'd pay the price for that
now they are
and your post deserved that pic faggot

You're wrong though. It was Republicans that did the nuclear option for the supreme court nominations, not the Democrats. The Democrats did it for lesser appointments, but not the supreme court.

Attached: E35F0135-324A-4310-922F-ABE0DB9AEFB3.jpg (300x200, 23K)

Hey remember when Democrats removed the 60 vote requirement for federal judges after years of using the rule to block bush judges.
Remember how Republicans left the rule in place because they didnt want to lose the ability to block Democrats appointments.
Remember how Democrats removed the rule despite the warnings from the gop about the precedent wich it would set.
Sorry, your team changed the rules when it was in the majority after years of using the rules to block when it was in the minority.
Bend over little cuck its your turn to get fucked.

Totally
They should have hooked him up to that brain memory scanner device the FBI has

>Do you know what blacking out means?
Do you know what "Communism is Jewish and anti-White" means?

Yeah because the Democrats would totally leave that rule in place when they were back in the majority. What is the gop supposed to do, wait untill the dems pulled thier bullshit again when they were back in power? Shit on me once and all of that.

It's the only response you deserve, really.

Convenient that you seem to forget literally 6 years of obstruction by the GOP, that was their entire policy during the Obama presidency.

Let me repeat myself, since it seems you have some kind of mental deficiency: the only way that someone would know if someone else blacked out is if they told them they did. It is an entirely subjective experience.

OK, all we need to find is someone with all of Kavanaugh's memories, then interview them.

>indefinite investigations forever

Ah so this is the angle they want to push. I don't remember therefore I did it.

This whole fucking thing is a sham. Its a desperate dirty attempt to prevent a pro life judge from joining the supreme court.

>(((VICE)))
The hardest part about living with all these kikes is knowing you can only go on a murder-suicide spree through one kike-filled nest before dying to a hail of police gunfire.

It's hard to decide just which one to end when all of them are so vile and deserving of death.

Attached: DenhO-vXcAAcIjZ[1].jpg (849x908, 89K)

Nobody has ever "seen" someone black out you brainlet

did they investigate whether he threw two or one ice cubes????

Attached: 1517563299149.png (230x219, 18K)

vox.com/2018/10/3/17928698/brett-kavanaugh-blackout-drinking-alcohol
>You may not know that someone else is in a blackout. “As a general rule, you can’t tell if someone else is in a blackout because you can’t know what’s going on in their mind,” Hepola said. They may act just as if they were intoxicated and processing memory normally.

Moreover, Dr. Aaron White's research indicates that rapidity of consumption is what will cause a blackout episode, not necessarily quantity; gossip that Kavanaugh drank a lot of beer or was often stumbling/belligerently drunk is not corroboration that he ever had a blackout.

We want war, not debate.
Only Blood will satisfy us now.
Blame yourselves.

dont care if kavvy fucks baby kittens on live tv if the man knows that "living document" is horseshit then thats all that matters i hope he rapes every whore in that room moments after getting his robe on i wanna see fur and early morning dew and drink tears of blood while dancing to the lamentation

I demand an FBI investigation as to whether or not Kavanaugh actually likes beer!

This isn't a professional debate board were every opinion is valid and we respect every view you fucking cocksucker. Nobody has to take you seriously or pat you on the back when you spout stupid bullshit.

Trump makes fools of these idiots time and time again, but most people don't notice, or don't want to admit it. Trump knew that if he won, they would blame hacks. So he gets ahead of it, and gets fucking Obama to come out on TV and say the Russians can't do shit to the US. And that he doesn't ever think about them. I watched him say it. Sure enough Trump wins, and they blame Russia. No one speaks about the infallible Obama's words again. Shit, he even got Hillary to say "there's no hacking, you're just losing" and no one hardly speaks of her words again.
Trump is fighting with the FBI, because they suck dicks. Since Trump isn't happy with them, or the CIA, he talks some shit. Lefties, only wanting to be counter Trump, are suddenly pro spooks! Who could've thought! Then, Trump works tirelessly to force the FBI to do what he wants, and it's not what the left wants, so now they hate the FBI again. Did the same thing with Comey. They just keep falling for it.

Trump was trying to communicate to Kavanaugh that he should admit to having had a drinking problem in his youth, even if he vehemently denied and pussyfooted around that fact. As long as it isnt coke, not much can be done about it.

By lying about it, Kav disqualified himself.

Clinton impeachment was bullshit too. I think Kav got off too easy.

Brett was so shitfaced when he got tapped for his fraternity, that multiple people are willing to go on the record stating that Brett does not remember anything from that evening.

>Blackout is the colloquial term for not remembering anything that happened after a certain number of drinks. You can remember that you blacked out because of the giant gaping hole in your memory.
Okay, so lets ask whoever has Kavanaugh's memory's if he has any gaping holes in it. So who has Kavanaugh's memories that you would like to ask? Does Mike Judge have them on loan?

I almost wondered if another purpose of this whole fbi investigation was to restore the public's faith in in the fbi after all of the anti Trump bias came to light.
>s-see goy, you can trust the intelligence agencies again

lol I was just listening to Rush and thinking this. Two weeks ago left was saying how the FBI ALWAYS follows through and their investigations are thorough and transparent. Now it's "FBI did not doa thorough investigation". Jesus what a shit show these last 3 years have been man. Feels like onyl yesterday the primary debates were going on.

>muh echo chamber
>making a post that proves otherwise
Why do you guys always do this?

>God I hate (((Vice.)))
Ftfy. Bill maher and friends produce everything considered news on hbo

How can you even tell that without a confession? Apparently "memory loss" isn't a dealbreaker, just listen to Ford's testimony.

>never forget the 6 (gorillion) years goyim

You don't understand, they HAD to investigate the blackout claim, its VERY important. Pls no looking up Ford's housing records or therapy notes though, those aren't important.

How are they supposed to ask if he got blackout drunk at a party he already said he Didn't go to?

>Vice

opinion discarded

The sooner we get the left to hate the fbi, the sooner we can drop the indictments

>Interview people to find corroboration?
And what does that have to do with the allegation of sexual assault which didn't include any relevant claims?

Because it's a non fucking issue, and maybe the FBI realizes that getting into political battles as a tool, or actor themselves, is a bad idea, after everything that's happened.

How does Vice know about this? Only 109 people + FBI were privy to the report. Find the leak!

RBG blacked out during last address
I doubt she can sit through a full day of testimony
Unfortunately she should step down for the good of the nation
>also she raped me in 1952

I mean you're better than the 'ORANGE MAN BAD' type retards that come here, but not by much. An investigation into a sham allegation is already more than should have been done.

The Left likes or hates whatever suits their agenda.

Popular teetotaler state-ran media rag VICE

>vice

He dodged the question, and the only person who could possibly confirm his memories is himself. Democrats love to pretend they can mind-read though.

P L E B B I T S P A C I N G
L
E
A
S
E

G
O

A
N
D

S
T
A
Y

G
O

>Vice

Attached: Vice.webm (640x360, 2.54M)

hey, leave him alone.

The FBI is a useful tool to the left, when they stop being useful they have no problems discarding it in favor of another tool.

all sleep after drinking is "blacking out" to you i suppose? what does "blacking out" look like?

Grasping at straws they are. Asspained they will be. Czech em