Texas is a blue state

it's inevitable and it can't be reverted because demographics!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas#Demographics
>As of the 2015 Texas Population Estimate Program, the population of the state was 27,469,114; non-Hispanic whites 11,505,371 (41.9%)
>As of 2011, 69.8% of the population of Texas younger than age 1 were minorities (meaning they had at least one parent who was not non-Hispanic white).

Attached: 20171221_pulling-texas-blue.jpg (990x556, 44K)

>a fucking Romanian telling me how my state is gonna go
You fucking faggot you don’t know shit. Our Mexicans are apathetic as shit and don’t care. The only reason for Ted Cruz losing is because no one likes him as a person

Ted's not losing. Polls aren't votes.

>Our Mexicans
>not all Mexicans
what did he mean by this?

I meant that the only reason for him possibly losing is because of the fact he’s a retard. If they had chosen someone better he we would be more likely to win
I’m not saying not all Mexicans you fuckitn retarded gypsie. I fucking hate every single god damn spic I meet, and I think they’re a cancer in America. The fact is that they don’t fucking vote for shit. The reason for our state becoming bluer is that the fucking Californian hipsters who turned Colorado are moving to fucking Austin and attempting to subvert our state

Trump will put 7 total Justices on the court, Texas can turn blue. We'll castrate blue states with the courts long enough to deport all the new democrats back to their 3rd world shit holes.

Those same Hispanics are going to elect Bolsonaro.

can't wait for americans to stop supporting the (((right-wing))) once they'll never be able to get another republican in office when Texas goes blue

you will be shocked when you find out that 70% of latinos vote democrat

Native Texan... this is sad but true.

White lib cucks here are taking over, all 'why do you vote against muh best interests??'

Mexicans are all 'vote for muh democrats because ICE and drumpf a raycis'

Niggers are.... just niggers.

There are still a fuckload of level headed people here, but Nignogs and Hispanics will never vote republican.

Oh yah that’d be real bad if they actually fucking voted, which they don’t, they just don’t care, it’s really fucking weird.

>70% of Latinos that vote, vote Democrat
FTFY they dont vote in mass at all.

IT'S OVER

Attached: 2017_projection.png (882x709, 60K)

Ted Cruz isn't actually losing, all the polls consistently give him a lead
Considering all the polls have a liberal bias to them, Ted Cruz is probably leading by numerous points.

ted cruz is an honorary beaner

Texan here, pols arnt votes but i am a tad worried because my middle leaning Asian fren is voting Beto, Had to tell him the Zodiac Killer is prob the more chad of the two, but he didnt change his mind. Also he doesnt work out. Maybe my fren is a cuck in the closet...

Hopefully all my college liberal frens forget about the absentee ballot lol

>3rd world Soviet bloc trash pretending to know anything about God's personal paradise
got to love 4chin

Attached: 1477773324107.gif (684x646, 1.2M)

I love how they live in a super conservative state which has provided them: a booming economy, jobs, great housing market, public land, corporations moving here, a great infrastructure, one of the largest GDP in the world, low tax rates, best hospitals in the world, literally home to the most diverse city in the US, many top tier sports franchises, and about 10000 more things......
And they live in this and see it every day....yet want to fuck it up and go blue. THAT is why liberals are retarded.

You're as dumb as the poster you replied to. I bet you fell for the Wendy Davis meme, too.

70-71% since Arabs are considered white and I see a good number of them where I live (Frisco)

Montana, everything Texas is supposed to be.

>you will be shocked when you find out that 70% of latinos vote democrat

brown people voting for gibs?!?!! you got to be joking gypsy troll

yo onions republicano and i fucking hate niggers.

That was my home town.

Attached: tx2016.png (1014x662, 353K)

Cruz is not going to lose. His whole campaign is just one big job interview for CNN contributor in December.

Hey Tejas

Enjoying all of our libtard refugees?

T. California

Sorry, but in 2014 a republican governor won by 20%, that was one of the worst races that a Democrat has ever had in Texas. Grey Abbott got around 44% of the Hispanic vote while the media was jerking off to the idea that "muh latinos" would help Wendy Davis win. Also, recently, district 19, the large district that borders Mexico, and spans from El Paso to San Antonio, is now republican. The state has actually become more republican than ever before.

Capped

The media also panicked when district 19 got lost, because it was under control by Democrats for the longest time. This means that Republicans are close to maintaining their super-majority in Texas, and they do not have to worry about losing one race to a Democrat. Either way Democrats won't have much of a say in our politics because the win in district 19 provided a cushion for losses.

>"Texas is going blue"
>They forget latinos don't vote

Attached: UEE.jpg (559x456, 36K)

Now why don't we talk about your shit country, and how pathetic it is because it got hit by communists, sand niggers, and it'll eventually cease to exist.