Are we going to see the end of legal abortion in America?

Are we going to see the end of legal abortion in America?

Attached: MAIN_Abortion.jpg (1200x600, 149K)

No. Sage.

I wouldn't support overturning Roe v. Wade.

No,even if they overturn Roe v Wade it will still be legal in liberal shithole states.

>Are we going to see the end of legal abortion in America?
No, you fucking moron. If Roe vs Wade is repealed it just means the states will determine if abortion is legal or not.

We will see the beginning of people being accountable for their actions.

No retard commiefornia just legalized giving people aids on purpose why would they get rid of abortion
This is about state rights

I hope not, we will be knee deep in niglets within a couple years.

No, it's fake outrage the libs have been spreading for decades.

Without that there's no reason to vote for them and they know it.

No. MAYBE in one or two Southern red states. And even that is a big MAYBE.

why? the abortion industry is a multibillion dollar cash machine for the ENTIRE left wing agenda

And even if that happens, just drive to the next fucking state. It's not like this is something one would need to do every week.

Because I believe abortion keeps the population of the undesirables in check. On top of that, women are going to toss themselves down the stairs or use coat hangers anyway. Might as well let them kill the fetus and use it for stem cell research so we can finally be the generation that makes progress towards this.

No.
The GOP would never stand for that.
There's never been a better tool to keep the black population down.

>Are we going to see the end of legal abortion in America?
You better hope not. Abortion is one of the best, legal methods to mass murder non-whites before they ever take their first breath.

Attached: 07803745987398475938.png (3000x3000, 686K)

Abortion is great for killing niggers.

Repealing Roe v Wade will not ban abortion.
Roe v Wade is unconstitutional because it prevents states from voting on the issue themselves. Thats a violation of State's Rights.
After Roe v Wade is removed places like California will still have pro abortion laws.

Bait thread. Sage

Think about it this way: In the post abortion era, the existence of the abortion industry will be regarded as a disgraceful atrocity on par with slavery, and its existence can only be described as a profound moral failing of "empowered" women. The selfishness of modern women is so immense that they hold a veto power over the existence of every unborn human, and they thoughtlessly "terminate" pregnancies instead of simply not being whores. At some point, men are going to have to have a conversation amongst ourselves about getting women back under control and revoking the vote.

Unless you're a niggress.
They breed with ferocity you cannot imagine.

Attached: african-childcare.jpg (480x455, 33K)

No especially because Republicans would lose a lot of brainlet single issue voters

I seriously doubt they'd overturn Roe v Wade, that's just scare tactics used by the left
I do think there should be more regulation in abortion clinics though.

I'm pro-life, but I'm not stupid. The irony that white people have hung themselves by electing a degenerate to overturn a law that has kept them in the majority power for several decades is not lost on me. I think I've just about kek'd to death over it.

Attached: 395-351.png (862x720, 280K)

Who cares if liberal states like California have pro-abortion laws? Seems like a win-win. They kill off their population, while conservative states build up their population.

if you want to slow the brownifcation of america, the last thing you want is abortion to be made illegal.

With black babies. Have fun with that. It fills me with a sense of peace that white people are finally going to come face to face with that which they lothe and it will be because of themselves.

Abortion should be legal only in several cases:
>the baby is conceived in an act of rape
>the baby is found to be defective
>the baby is endangers its mother's health
>the baby is a nigger

This right here.
Are from fucking medical ethics.
Except nigger part.

I’m studying Liberal Art but I also read some shits about medical ethics.
You should read it.

Attached: 443A950E-CF88-425F-9601-2533E3EE6A0C.jpg (926x924, 95K)

Pop quiz -
You are at a party and you finally get laid, but when you sobber up, you realize the woman is only a 2 or 3, but still white. One month later she calls you and tells you she is preggers. You:
A) Go back on your ethics and demand a n abortion
B) Pay child support
C) Avoid paying child support and let your white baby grow up in squalor
D) Marry her
E) This would never happen because nobody would ever have sex with me

WAT 2 DO, user?

I wonder if this counts the same for the women he rapes and impregnates?

>Jow Forums
>get drunk and laid
Things that will never happen.

>Jow Forums
>actually have courage to rape person
Lurk more my friend.

>He raped me! Reeeee!
Number of abortions remain the same, number of accused men skyrocket.

And men lives are destroyed but women only get 1-2 years of prison if it’s false accusation.
Sad.

Honestly it might wake people up. If they can see the obvious cause and effect and there are hundreds or thousands of these baseless accusations happening.

The kind of women that get abortions on the regular probably can't keep a story straight.

F) Take responsibility for your actions

Why is Kavanaugh not in prison yet, then?

Hopefully! Ameritards are fat idiots, they deserve shitty laws as well!

Will you only let women abort for rape if they can prove they were raped? And I said accused, not convicted.