Being a woman is super cool

WOW, imagine being able to be on the cover of time by outing an unverified sex claim that happened over thirty years ago.
WOW, imagine sharing an honor usually reserved for presidents and top celebrities simply because of who you allow access to your holes,
Wow, imagine becoming an international celebrity well into your 50's because you arent sure you liked the sex you had when you were a teenager
Wow, imagine the hundreds of thousands of dollars she's going to gain in speeches, books and endorsements.because of the sacred nature of her p*ssy
Wow. Imagine becoming a hero to millions and an icon for feminism even after keeping quiet for multiple decades and only coming out when yo could do the worst possible damage.
Wow, you've gotta admit, Jazz and Caitlyn probably had something going on, Where can i sign up? i need to gain from this super power.
I'm tired of the only option for me to be on Time being that i have to work myself to the death and achieve fundamentally world changing achievements, that's too hard.
Maybe if i transition, hang around some of you fags, i can hit the jackpot in a few decades if one of you becomes famous enough and i can be called to testify.
Wow, i have to hack the system
#believewomen

Attached: based bitch.jpg (900x1200, 195K)

fuck off she had nothing to gain in this ordeal.

fuck off she had nothing to gain in this ordeal.

Attached: indelible.png (1600x1600, 1.38M)

This will look real bad when her story gets proven to be an intentional lie.

Attached: fixed.jpg (900x1200, 249K)

money, fame?

Maybe she believed that Kavanaugh was going to harm women's rights, so she donated herself to the cause.

Hi user, Are you a mtf or a femanon by any chance? I'm tired of the hustle of being a guy. I want the easy mode you are enjoying. Where can i sign p?

Just the same thing you get for making these posts. Money.

bitch got like a million dollars in donations from shitlibs

Wow the kikes are like hounds on this topic.

Let’s be real, she had nothing to gain from this ordeal.

They forgot "indelible in the hippocampus" and a few comments about flying

Except for the million dollars on her gofundme. Not sure what she even needed that for.

to pay for her pro bono legal defense

this was the defining moment for me
i said to myself when this all started, if she ends up on the cover of a magazine and starts getting passed around daytime talkshows than its absolutely a set up

fuck off she had nothing to gain in this ordeal

kek
media doesn't really care. all they want is a good story. People will probably overlook this later

Underrated

unironically fuck off

why? every time he does this it bumps the thread, shit is great

i wish i could get 500k$ for absolutely fucking nothing.
fuck i would buy some shit house and withdraw from society as much as i can.
but instead im going to be a minimum wage slave.
fuck this gay ass fucking world.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

I believe Christine Ford
was not sexually assaulted by Kavanaugh

Are you faggots serious? This is a goldmine for her. Yes there's the short term embarassment (which i dont think she's facing since everyone is calling her strong), but she's going to get shit tons of money and will obviously soon be writing a book on this.

Thsts the modern way to launder money user
Csbt have a check from the dnc directly

>nothing to gain
>gofundme
Get fucked faggot

Criminally underrated

Cum tribute when

She's suddenly better than all the other women who've ever had men put the moves on them. I'm sure normie women will consent.

>nothing to gain

ok retard. get raped. and then we’ll talk.

Attached: 0F9C90A3-97D0-48FB-916D-052E5B00F6A6.png (1125x2436, 1.53M)

Attached: TheNoseKnows.jpg (636x382, 42K)

Wow, imagine being a trannie satanist working for the elite and groomed to beat a lie detector test and paid millions to falsely accuse someone of rape for political gain while simultaneously destroying the justice system and all merit it has in terms of the criteria required for criminal conviction. So many sheep will tell me this is not a transgender, you guys don't know shit and I don't care. Carry on

I was raped the day I was born. And I'm still looking to gain back my foreskin.

>when he was cutting me, I suddenly became frightened I might actually bleed to death.

do you remember the laughter though? Doesn't count if it isn't indelible in your hippocampus

Yah, but she had nothing to gain from this, remember?

BELIEVE ALL WOMEN!

Attached: emmett-till.jpg (768x640, 50K)

THE FUTURE IS FEMALE

Medusa Gorgona had "lasting impact" too and had the same snake hairdo. It didn't end well for her anyway.

time magazine is a disgrace, just like every lib media outlet. they spent their credibility like currency and they ran out.

does anyone have that CNN pic of all jewish reporters?

hope they will get a crise like in 1928 and her money is worth nothing.

Doesn't mean anything goy

Attached: Capture+_2018-10-04-13-34-37.png (719x1016, 330K)

Waiting rooms across the land support this rag. No one buys this shit mag anymore.

What does they try to hard to reduce by half their revenue. I understand why there are so little media that try to gather to republican, or to republican and democrat. I have the impression that the immense majority support democrat or leftism.

Well their former customers will care. They are alienating everyone with their obvious lying. When the truth gets verified, and I think it will, they'll alienate even their sychofants.

At this rate, there won't even be a future if it is indeed female. Women don't even have the stuff to keep these bitches in line anymore.

That headline grammar is trash. Only a nigger would say "don't" instead of "doesn't" or does not.

>Woman wants attention
>Woman gets on cover of Time magazine
>Woman is a national celebrity
>Let’s be real, she had nothing to gain from this ordeal.

What did he mean by this? Maybe it was a type because he can't type well with a dick in his mouth.