Here's a quick rundown:
Dindu being a Dindu who Dindu nuffin
Has a 3 inch knife on him
Police get called to the area
Our guy Van Dyke shows up
Shoots Dindu 16 times
Riots happen
Fast forward to now
Van Dyke on trial for first degree murder, judge allows jury to give him second degree murder charges just in case
Every individual shot is a separate harge of assault with a deadly weapon
Jury deliberating right now
Dindus all over the city promise to "shut down the city" aka they're going to burn shit, loot shit, shoot shit, and all blame does evil huwhites for their behavior
Police on 12 hour days, no days off for the foreseeable future.
Emergency rooms expecting mass casualties(sister is a nurse)

Attached: ct-van-dyke-tribune-pool-100418-day-11-09-ct0083010902.jpg (397x265, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vJwKKKd2ZYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How/why did the cop get charged? Is it a manufactured show trial for a chimp out, or is there any validity/weight to the charge?

K, keep me posted.

I mean, not that it probably matters but... are they chimping out because he's getting charged or getting off?

Suspect the threat to riot is if he is found not guilty or there is a hung jury.

Attached: Basketball-Americans.jpg (400x355, 106K)

cop dindu nuffin

Couple reasons-

It’s definitely a chimp out, this was suppressed by Emmanuel’s re-election campaign, and the Chiraqis formed a lynch mob for Rahms head that lasted about five minutes until (((they))) got distracted by shiny keys.

The niglet had a weapon on him and was behaving irrationally but yeah, let’s pin it all on the fucking cop doing his job.

Have nieces and nephews that work downtown and they’ve all left town until Monday to avoid the inevitable shitshow.

chicago got lucky, all the paid protestors are in DC right now

best thing they can do is drop the verdict now and let Kavanaugh overshadow it all

Is there a chance this guy is actually going to walk? I remember reading about this case and it didn't sound good for the cop

There a video?

Attached: dindumuffins.jpg (480x360, 19K)

I HATE NIGGERS!

Attached: nog want some of this.jpg (348x450, 28K)

It's pretty obvious what's happening. Van Dyke is not going to walk, that much is obvious, so they threaten a chimp out so that when he get sentenced, they can say "see, threatening violence is the only way to get justice." Pretty smart imo.

>every democrat protestor is a paid shill
>everyone at trump rallies are real people!

Right-wingers actually believe this

Attached: 1527091229894.gif (500x281, 1.4M)

I've been to Trump rallies retard, they're so packed you often can't get in

>1 post by this ID
>No source
riiiiiiight

comfy thread when?

>Google is broken
Try AskJeeves then.

>every shot is a different charge
WTF is wrong with your country?
Is every stroke of a cock a single charge with rape?

>Dindus all over the city promise to "shut down the city" aka they're going to burn shit, loot shit, shoot shit, and all blame does evil huwhites for their behavio

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-01-13-46-55-1.png (1440x2357, 1.23M)

Have you been to a trump rally? I assure you it’s organic af. There are several on Jow Forums alone who have correctly identified “protesters” as actors/paid agitators. KYS

Attached: C22C0530-5F18-488A-B180-45D028D530D1.jpg (1226x1716, 497K)

>Doesnt understand the mechanics of the actual fucking Jow Forums board

Kill yourself or lurk more but stop posting.

>riots are going to happen because some 1 post by this ID'er on Jow Forums says so

>Dindus all over the city promise to "shut down the city" aka they're going to burn shit, loot shit, shoot shit, and all blame does evil huwhites for their behavior
>Police on 12 hour days, no days off for the foreseeable future.
>Emergency rooms expecting mass casualties(sister is a nurse)
Sounds like a win/win. Why would I give a shit if people want to burn down Chicago, don't we normally incinerate trash?

>organic
>right-wingers actually believe this

The delusion

Attached: 1534273103040.gif (480x369, 3.03M)

When will this riot happen? I’m currently working downtown

>Coming from a single mother has nothing to do with prison populations.

Niggers actually believe this.

He will walk
>shot an aggressive knife-wielding criminal who attacked police literally minutes ago and who was high on pcp
>jury has at least one pro 2a pro police guy
>the overzealous prosecutors already failed by painting McDonald as a teen ignoring police when he attacked police
>It’s legal under Illinois law to use deadly force to stop someone who just committed a forcible felony and who is armed with a deadly weapon.

Attached: 2F6DAFB4-38AC-4F75-B839-199D929D2996.gif (224x255, 90K)

Do you have a license for that .gif?

>16 times

So the jury think he was an evil monster white supremacist who emptied two guns on poor innocent Trayvon 2, but in reality the dindu was so high on drugs he wouldn't go down with 15 bullets.

Attached: 1531825996440.jpg (500x500, 164K)

PCP is a drug of peace

Attached: replacement migration.png (1000x1489, 740K)

Yeah, our (((media))) loves to focus on details like that. 16 rounds is about a full mag for a 9mm handgun and if some nigger was coming at me with a knife while high on drugs damn straight I'm gonna magdump until the coon isn't moving anymore.

i like this meme

As long as it's not near the airport I could give a shit

When is the verdict. 24 hour CPD threads will be super comfy. I'll have to take off a day or two of work to enjoy the show.

Attached: Robert 19.jpg (1280x853, 1.07M)

>Shoots Dindu 16 times
16 times

Their police issue Glocks hold 17 rounds of 9x19 so I admire his restraint.

Any Dindu Nogs rioting or looting atm?

It’s not dark set and deliberations started 2 hours ago.

let us pray

lol go ahead niggers, burn down your ghetto and loot that KFC

any nog with a brain, seek shelter in your closest library.

should have reloaded and shot a few randoms around the hood

You missed the part where van dyke and two other officers lied about the guy lunging with the knife. Dashcam footage showed him walking away with his back to the cops when he was shot.

Van Dyke was a shit cop and he should go to prison

Soros has been tied to paying protesters for his pet causes. Now tell us who is banking the conservative protesters. We're waiting...

>legions of democrats can show up anywhere in the country on a work day
>scores of evidence showing they're being paid and bused in
>they're not paid
>people show up at trump rally held in the evening after work in their own towns and cities
>zero evidence they're paid shills
>they're totally being paid

liberals actually believe this

> 17 + 1
Cops wouldn't carry w/out a ring in the chamber. And niether should you.

I'm prepped for a chimpout, including "Planet of the Apes" level where I get the fuck out of the city. Why I'm taking this seriously? Allow me to tell you a story.
>be my brother, live in NW Indiana
>gets along with neighbors
>old black man from across the street decided to chat
>"Do you have protection?"
>he has a handgun
>get a shotgun, you might need it
>old black man is old
>has seen and been through some shit
>old folks often have a sixth sense about this shit
>follows through and gets a shottie
When an old man an hours drive from Chicago thinks that things will spread that far, what do you think will happen in the city itself. And the /robert/s who know me, here's a gift. You know what to do.

Attached: Screenshot_20181001-083121.png (2560x1440, 3.39M)

why does that matter, it's just Chicago? If thy burned down the entire city, it would barely affect any whites

They posted the cops address on flyers around the city. They’re promising to go to white neighborhoods to fuck shit up.

Have proof? I may need to see if a nearby cop is on the list.

>Chicago will riot soon
Ah must be a day ending in 'y'

Attached: Smug Water Filter Merchant.webm (916x948, 1.49M)

Fair point. If the nogs go from riot to 'we need a coup' level of chump out the distance won't matter.

Chiacgofag here, dad and uncle are both Roberts, AMA

>> 188084202
>AMA
do they know you are an insufferable reddit faggot?
contribute if you have something or kys
no one wants to play 20 questions so you can get YOUs

Attached: 1538410234168.jpg (1245x1687, 191K)

No questions, just let them know I thank them for their service. Hell, depending on their districts, I have have had contact with them. If they were one who had a Baofeng programmed with PD freqs, I more than likely did have contact with them.

Text to speech sucks sometimes...

>this projection

I fucking HATE Michael Pfleger, that nigger loving cocksucker is no Christian, he's a hate mongering piece of shit that jumps on every dindus side as soon as some shit like this happens in Chicago. Fucking communist nigger-apologist

I have no idea why anyone even cares anymore, when niggers riot it just makes more normal people racist and understand that niggers are usually fine alone, but in groups act like animals. This is nothing new.

Besides, this would be amazing for the midterms.

No value will be lost of white life in Shitcago, all of them have moved to Florida or Indiana. All thats left is jews and cucks.

Bring it on bitches, any acceleration of the decline only helps us at this point.

Attached: nigger monkeys vs cuck cop.webm (360x202, 2.59M)

>taking on a pack of niggers alone
balls but no brains

Not even, this guy was probably just a fat liberal who believed everyone was exactly equal and muh diversity was a good thing, before he experienced this. His chief probably was laughing when he sent him in to learn a rough lesson.

IL and Minnesota have a bunch of faggy suburban liberals for some reason.

Should have emptied a magazine in to every one of them.

MUH POL-LEESE BROOTALITY

Attached: mad nigger.png (633x758, 18K)

This cop definitely fucked Up. There were like 20 cops surrounding the nog and he was the only one who emptied 17 rounds into the guy. I don’t feel bad for him

Liberal hellholes are like this. Avoid at all costs.

Chicagofag here. The only reason they make a play to do the city-wide riot is they know the optics. If the National guard is called in, Trump looks bad, etc., even though he’s already said he’ll do it if he has to. This all could have been avoided, of course, but the dems and these retard pols decimated the police force. And if the dumb prosecutors charged him with what he actually should have been charged with manslaughter, he could have done some time and all would have been relatively calm except, of course, they were overzealous and went for fucking first degree murder on a cop showing up to a call in one of the worst areas of the country. I’m still unconvinced they didn’t do that on purpose either because they know the optics. Which, in my opinion, should also be a crime.

Regardless, yet again, pure incompetence out of Chicago politics.

Imma get me to Home Depot, bro.

So you seem informed, what's the likelihood of a not guilty verdict? And when will it be passed?

I too live there and would like to be prepared.

I don't understand why dindus don't understand why racial profiling is a thing - that this kind of COMMON BEHAVIOR from basketball Americans causes law enforcement to take protective measures to ensure they're able to go home and see their families at the end of the day.

Slavery was the worst part of this nation's history. Not because it had slaves, but because we willingly imported low IQ savages that will never go away without RaHoWa.

Attached: lynchings.jpg (281x179, 13K)

Nobody has cared how many people get killed in Chicago for decades. We're not going to start now.

But Rahm isn't running again. It worked. He's out.

Me too, fren

Gonna need a /cpd/ thread for this shit. It's gonna be wild.

Fuck up their wives and kids.

Closing arguments concluded this afternoon. It's possible we could have a verdict tonight, but seems unlikely. I think we're more likely to have one tomorrow or Monday.

Shit man they got those guys trying to smuggle guns from TN to Chicago they were gonna wage a war

Think about it like this. Now 16 of his set get to live another day

His approval ratings will go UP if he calls in the national guard on a chimpout.

Kav vote will be on Friday. It's entirely possible the verdict won't come out until Monday. The paid protesters will have two (2) travel days.

What if people decided to go burn down the dindus neighborhoods while they're all chimping out and looting?

>THE CHINESE SPY
FOUND HIM!

i just heard this on shortwave radio

Must be why he won. All those paid actors at the polls

Meh. Unless we hit baltimore levels its another nothing burger.

Attached: smugboy.jpg (500x475, 49K)

Welcome to Chicago we've got fun and games
We got everything you want honey, we know the names
We are the people that can find whatever you may need
If you got the money, honey we got your disease
Chicago, welcome to Chicago
Watch it bring you to your shun n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n knees, knees
Uh, I, I want to watch you bleed
Welcome to Chicago we take it day by day
If you want it you're gonna bleed but it's the price to pay
And you're a very sexy girl, very hard to please
You can taste the bright lights but you won't get there for free
In Chicago welcome to Chicago
Feel my, my, my serpentine
Ooh, I want to hear you scream
Welcome to Chicago, it gets worse here every day
You learn to live like an animal in the city where we play
If you hunger for what you see you'll take it eventually
You can have everything you want but you better not take it from me

Approaching a Cat 3 chimp out are we? Excuse me I need to stock up on some sips.

Attached: 1537227796839.png (200x200, 38K)

I'll be starting a CPD Scanner thread in a few hours after I have dinner.

Attached: hitler check yo keys.jpg (450x291, 105K)

what a glorious day

If they chimp out. I swear I'll make Jow Forums proud.

>chicago fag

Yo dog, if anyone see my old friend
Pimental from blue island. Tell her I said what up and to all my Russians in Chicago BRaOOPPPP BRAPPPpppp get the A.K’s!!!!!!!
After the riot, meet me at China Town.
Chow Mein on me...
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vJwKKKd2ZYE

Gonna be neat, I get to watch from SE Wisconsin where it's nice and safe.

fuck off or else...chicago blacks are the greatest on this planet

It would be a shame if someone went to their neighborhoods while they're all chimping out with a few molotovs...

>Kane Co fag reporting
Was talking with local leos about this at the range. Looks to be a plan to move in all spare units from surrounding towns and counties into the city and crush it harder than a 1968 democratic convention. Bring in National Guard from North Chicago's naval base if needed.

Attached: I am the law.jpg (940x646, 116K)

i remember when chicago was a decent city

why do niggers have to ruin everything,we need to have every chapter of the kkk and white nationalist group take a ride through the sidesouth of chicago and clean the city up from its nigger and liberal infestation

yeah,because the niggers would kill them before they could even do anything.if you live in chicago and arent black,then your already a cuck who doesnt want to deal with the nigger problem anyway

>national guard

>from a cuck liberal city

they cant even fix there own gang violence problem.i say let the blacks turn it into planet of the apes.its just more examples of why the rest of america doesnt need left wing leadership

I think it’ll be a pretty short deliberation. Most everyone already made up their mind on it all pretty much a year ago. I can’t imagine anyone on the jury is any different. Again, most of it comes down to the murder 1 charge. Which is just insane. That requires premeditation and gives him a life sentence. I’m of the opinion that the second degree charge is also insane but at least he can get less time rather than be given a life sentence. It’s all just stupid. Stupid. Sure, there are bad cops out there and I’m even willing to go so far that the 16 shots is a bad look.

If I’m being entirely honest with you, I think a deal has already been made. It was made before Rahm stepped down. The deal was, basically, he’d step down. Van Dyke gets somewhere between 10 and 20 years with possibility of parole halfway in. This way the dems don’t have the democratic base rioting in a major American city headed into midterms (that’d be really bad for them) and it avoids the city and PD looking like some sort of justice and not going crazy.

Welcome to Chicago politics.

I just saw about 30 uniformed cops between Chicago and state and the water tower. Seems like they are expecting it to come off the redline.

State is red, just the few areas are blue. Police are also sick of the bullshit and Chicago crime numbers are joke of the nation. Chicago PD had a secret police station just to hide from the politicians in the city.

Just got off the red line, there was an activist passing out flyers and giving a speech. He started going on about black genocide after someone told him to stop trying to incite a riot.