If it's a smear campaign, why doesn't it happen to every single politician...

If it's a smear campaign, why doesn't it happen to every single politician? Why wasn't the previous Trump nominee smeared like this?

There is a difference between the people who are the targets of smear campaigns and those who are not. What could that difference be?

Attached: 45a356-20180928-kavanaugh-testimony-03.jpg (2000x1504, 115K)

I'm sick of answering this thread

This nomination was always going to be challenged. Gorsuch was replacing a conservative with a conservative. Kav tips the balance to the right

Attached: it'safraid.jpg (1004x1024, 149K)

the kikes are desperate to keep the court from leaning right.

just wait til RBG kicks over and Trump gets to choose her replacement... This nomination was child's play compared to the coming shit storm

Are you stupid, new, not paying attention, or all of the above?
>Kavs nom blows the Dems out of setting judicial precedent for GENERATIONS
>Smearing him could delay until after the midterms
>If they win in the midterms then they can just never confirm and hold out until the 2020 election, possibly force an impeachment proceeding against Trump too
The smear campaign has nothing to do with Kav as a person. It has everything to do with this being the Dems final gambit before being utterly smashed into irrelevance by a fully united government.

5-4 means you still get some things the way you want them to be
6-3 when RBG goes later this year is unrecoverable and they know this, so they are attacking now to try to get someone that will stay moderate on some things as well as delaying to get 4-4 on cases that are expected this session

Because he is a fucking rapist

>I can count to one, but can't count to two
>what are the implications of two justices instead of just one? I understand one but what about two?
>this doesn't make sense, I am confused and plead for new awareness to what is going on because it can't make sense without it making sense

w/e weirdo

Attached: concerned.png (264x274, 32K)

More inclined forwards tougher immigration a big SCOTUS case deciding the fate of dreamers I think is coming up soon

Because it only works so many times. If they did it for everyone nobody would believe them, plus nobody would believe real ones either. This seat is probably the most important thing for Trump to do for his presidency (at least for this term). Democrats threw everything at home when they thought they had a lead in the midterms. Now the Senate is basically confirmed to not flip and the house is looking shakier by the day. Embarrassing loss by Democrats and will probably end up doing a rebrand very soon.

Because not every politician holds as much long-term power as a SCOTUS justice you retard

Hoping trump picks the youngest possible candidate when witchie poo ginsburg keels over. Someone right of pinochet who'll kick around for another half century

Attached: nomination-xx.png (516x678, 220K)

Kav’s appointment is much more important than Gorsuch’s. It tilts the court and takes a lot of power away from mentally deranged liberals. Hopefully Ginsburg kicks the bucket next and Trump can fill that cunts seat too.

Attached: AD95D426-3967-4C73-931F-8A4A68AE7F23.gif (635x376, 1.84M)

I'll try to be as detailed as possible - it's a fairly new tactic that hasn't had a lot of success. They tried it on Donald Trump towards the ending days of his presidency - saying he sexually assaulted over 15 women - I specifically recalling one saying he groped her on a plane and had hands like an octopus. It didn't work because he's teflon Don and there was no physical evidence. They tried it on Roy Moore, and it did work because there was physical evidence albeit a weak claim in a yearbook (similar to Kavanaugh). Al Franken was collateral damage because he had physical evidence in a picture too. The Right responded with a full investigation into the past of various celebrities and canned a bunch for pedophilia jokes - notably James Gunn among others. So, with the stakes being so high as a lifetime appointment to the Supreme Court - all the stops were pulled on Kavanaugh and they threw the kitchen sink at him to try to make it stick with some of the physical evidence in the form of a yearbook being paraded.
I also want to note that Gorsuch was not smooth sailing - he was accused of being racist, sexist, a plagiarizer and he was the first Supreme Court nomination to be subject to a partisan filibuster. Furthermore, there is political, economic, and social incentive for "accusers" to do this - with the innovation of GoFundMe pages they can make hundreds of thousands of dollars, receive praise from Celebrities/National Leaders, and be seen as an icon of the MeToo social movement.

Attached: 1538626590687.jpg (717x717, 52K)

That doesn't answer my second question at all.

Sorry, second answer is: "they're conservative"

>it's a fairly new tactic
It makes sense that it is new, considering that we are living in the next wave of civil rights reform.

The answer is Jews. The answer is always jews.

Do you have evidence for this? Both sides are not equal?

Why do you think they want you to answer Jews?

thanks for the answers, btw, didn't mean to be ungrateful

That image of her is all the evidence I need to know OurKav is innocent.

No one rapes teeth like that.

What the hell are you talking about?
>a literal scheming Jew is the one that started this whole mess

>the jews control everything so I keep blaming them of my own volition
Perfectly ordinary.

Plot twist: it actually did happen but the roles were reversed, horny fuggo girl trying to jump chad Kav while his mate laughs outrageously

That's why he put his hands over her mouth.
Furthermore, the Left did try this in the past with Thomas- coincidentally with the same MO (a democrat accusing a conservative of sexual misconduct that held up his nomination).
The Supreme Court is getting increasingly more partisan and it shouldn't be. In the 90s, Scalia got a unanimous vote, Ginsburg 96-3, and so forth. The sole reason for this is Judicial Activism. The Democrats/Liberals cannot get shit passed in the legislature and started using the courts as means to apply legislation- you see it all the time from Federal Judges doing injunctions on Executive Policy/Legislation - the notable ones being the Travel Ban and DACA.

Attached: 1538091211650.jpg (778x1432, 88K)