A message to all religious Jow Forumstards

I despise you.
Every single one of you.
You choose to hold on to your belief in fairy tales over striving to seek truth.

You Christians, Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, Scientologists etc. are ALL the same.
A bunch of weak minded cultists. You have the brain capacity of a small child that still believes in Santa.
You lack basic thinking. You lack creativity. Every big question the universe has needs to have an immediate answer.
Everything is already filled in for you. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. You don't care about that at all.
As long as you can live out your pathetic little life inside your pathetic little bubble, you are fine with it.
Cause let's be real. If that little bubble were supposed to pop one day. FEAR would consume you. Fear of DEATH.
Fear of no meaning. Fear of not having a soul. Fear, fear, fear. Cults sure do a good job playing into that fear.

Believing in lies has always led to bad things. The truth will set you free.

>inb4 "atheism is a religion"
>inb4 "science is a religion"
>inb4 fedora hats
>inb4 "this is bait"
>inb4 "atheists are communists"
>inb4 "but you celebrate christmas"
>inb4 "(((who))) could be behind this post?"
>inb4 endless strawmanning

So predictable.

Attached: 1514744313557.jpg (615x580, 118K)

^_^ welcome user!!!

> thinking that the Creator would not build an uplink for humans to sense Him

utterly naive
Sin and pride dont let you sense God, repent and you will see.

Believing any particular religion to be real is delusional and only adopted out of social pressure

>You choose to hold on to your belief in fairy tales over striving to seek truth.
so what's the truth faggot

Jesus was an NPC who talked to himself and though it was god/satan.

Buddahis the non-NPC religion of turning you into an NPC.

The rest are just Neanderthals fighting against Cro-Magnon whites.

Attached: npc jesus.jpg (973x1280, 533K)

Agreed, but this thread won't get far. It'll get slid cause religion is more sensitive then politics as an issue

i was raised an RC
never felt right
later learned it was corrupt from the start
read the Dead Sea Scrolls translation and that ended the jesus concept
learned jews never built pyramids and were ordered destroyed by Ramses II for being jews.
I concluded that the universe is a conscious being and we all share the same consciousness but religion and society indoctrinate names, individuality and personal rights in order to separate the mind from the spirit per say. But the joke is we are all copies of the same universe trying to figure out what the fuck is going on

That and a ton of retards who think Jow Forums should be a redneck christian echo chamber

You have fallen victim of (((dead sea scrolls))) psyops

Redneck Christian ruskies kicked your ass in WW2. Learn your place kraut.

i agree, religion is stupid

But a relationship with God is something you dont want to miss out on

bump

Attached: saturn cult.jpg (5198x6224, 3.39M)

The biggest problem about religion is that it makes the west bluepilled. Christians are right there with leftists as useful idiots of globalism.

>communist atheist state
>redneck christian
???

I don't fear nonexistence even if it were true. That said I embrace the other side. I really truly think we continue on. Not religious though

Alrighty, Aqua Fresh. Let's say you are the philosophical mastermind you believe yourself to be - What is the truth? Truly, if you poke fun at religious people then you must have a potent alternative to their belief.

Attached: 1517872633583.png (760x902, 48K)

the truth is you are mentally retarded

Krishna was killed from an arrow while sleeping, not crucified, stupid shill.

DELETE THIS SLANDER, HEATHEN.

Attached: 1416466946052.png (1229x1160, 66K)

Wut what truth mister colgate we will never be on your woke/retard level.
You hate hate hate fear fear lmao.
Ask a muslim if he fears death when he blows himself up next to you.

Its literary the first i checked, im sure most of the others are bs as well.

>What is the truth?
I dont know.

WOW THATS AMAZING!!!
"I DONT KNOW."

LETS ALL REPEAT THIS TOGETHER.
"I DONT KNOW."
"I DONT KNOW."

MAYBE NOW WE CAN START SEARCHING FOR THE TRUTH INSTEAD OF FILLING IT IN WITH RELIGIOUS NONESENSE :D

The bad cop countershill

Just careful to not end killing a chicken for your sins to be erased

The truth is god is real. Read the bible and search for him.

spare me, you have "shroud of tourin" imgs stored on your device.

What I find ridiculous is whenever an atheist argument is made, in open discussion, the religious side always argues specifically for the bible and a christian viewpoint.
Christian theology is utterly retarded and self-contradictory, if they tried disproving atheism with any other religion as a basis they'd be much more successful, but by arguing for their personal belief they were raised with solely they expose their entire stake in the argument as a matter of personal defense. Pathetic.

I absolutely agree.

Attached: 800px-Daniel_Dennett_2.jpg (800x1200, 205K)

The truth is Xenu is real. Read "Dianetics" by L. Ron Hubbard

>if you argue for not believing fairy tales
>you MUST have new fairy tales for me to believe
Spotted the christcuck.

Attached: foot_fetish_3.jpg (377x330, 28K)

the truth is they live lives of hedonism and they dont want the light shining on their evil deeds.
thats why they are so bitterly resentful towards christianity more than anything else, they dont want to be exposed

>Omnipresent beings don't exist, no proof!
>But also I can't prove t-they do exist beyond our senses anyways b-because science trumps all r-right?

Attached: 1536989701238.png (703x911, 19K)