Hello/pol/ how do I get a job as a white male?

I just graduated from (((university))) this year with a graphic design degree, but have yet to apply for a job. I enjoy being a neet, but it's time to dejew myself.
What kind of jobs should I apply for? I need something based and redpilled. Can Jow Forums help me out?

Attached: Josie-Maran-.jpg (1280x1024, 27K)

>falling for the college meme
You made the first big mistake right there, but...

>graphic design degree
Best thing you can do is probably find a job at IT. So many people holding office jobs are tech-illiterate boomers it's not even funny. You know a few things here and there about computers and Wi-Fi and you'll become lord of the MILFs before you know it.

UX/UI design

Yes, and if you are a decent artist, start a Fiverr so we can buy based art from you!

Sounds like App design to me. I'm not interested in that

Anything labor intensive will do.
Do some construction or maintenance for a few months to build life skills for a few months.

shoulda been networking & interning in college, dipshit
you're fucked

I have thought about making fascist art, but I'm assuming the market would be limited. I'd also need to use an alias

>calling it university

You aren’t American are you?

>I'd also need to use an alias
Obviously
>I'm assuming the market would be limited
For fascist art, no shit, but you can market yourself on whatever platform you are on as a regular artist and just send us a link so we know you are based.

>Just dox yourself user
No thanks

You're under an alias, dipshit. Also, You can just make two accounts.

No, I'm using a vpn

Go to Marketing/advertising

You could also work for an insurance company they’ll take any dagree as long as you seem intelligent and can produce

Also the jobs are cushy and the pay is pretty good

Advertising?
>Selling products for kikes
>'diversifying' ads
>promoting miscegenation
>promoting consumerism and narcissism
No thanks

seriously go down to a local job site and get a job hauling materials.

Then take my second option.

Why get into graphic design if you didn’t want to get into advertising? What were you thinking?

then fuc of goy

then pis of goy

then gas youself degenerate animal

kill yourself pajeet

just hang yourself filthy gentile shitskin scum

Honestly wouldn't be that bad being an IT for a roastie company. If your average or a little above average looking you're literally just getting handed some roast beef on a platter

I was a degenerate leftist at the time I started my degree. College redpilled me. By the time I was a Jow Forums regular I was 3 years in. So at that point it would have been a waste to change my major

My captcha is being ridiculous. I'm getting 3-5 captchas with changing images, anyone else having this?