A vote for Kavanaugh is a vote for nuclear destruction

A vote for Kavanaugh is a vote for nuclear destruction

Attached: the end of life.webm (711x300, 2.82M)

Then I will vote 3 times like libtards do

>A vote for Kavanaugh is a vote for nuclear destruction
for you

>A vote for Kavanaugh is a vote for nuclear destruction
Well it has triggered you into a nuclear like rage.

was Jow Forums toolkit for the nuclear holocaust? does Jow Forums have bunkers for the end of the world? will Jow Forums share the bunkers ?

fipped bipped and checked

What movie is this from ?

Attached: image.png (814x782, 414K)

Can I vote twice?

Good

Attached: ee91b0b7d4dc545e8dded2f8a8ea50d1.jpg (483x620, 44K)

IMMANENTIZE

THE

ESCHATON

Attached: 1463811899184.jpg (600x739, 193K)

>every lefty asshole btfo from sea to shining sea in one shot
Accurate

Chad

he has my vote

t. senator with a swing vote in his pocket

Brings a tear to my eye. The average POC downplays the true power and breadth of the White Man.

You libtards plebs have to more to worry about than nuclear annihilation. You guys are the problem, what we're supposed to worry about.

Civilization is more likely to fizzle to "multiculturalism" death not get blown up by the White Man.

It's kind of like a person's life in the developed world. People are more likely to die of old age, disease, and straight up self inflicted damage than die violently.

Attached: reptilian.jpg (640x503, 76K)

Last time we ended up with two years of peace punctuated only by baby missile strikes on empty airbases. Our only chance for glorious annihilation is for Lindsay Graham to take over as SecDef after Mattis moves to his own private fight island.

Attached: 1531758330637.jpg (775x773, 110K)

Attached: 1529866128070.jpg (771x807, 96K)

Kavanaugh buys the USA more time. But the POCs are multiplying too fast and the White Man is under threat of being swallowed up.

Save the White Man, save the planet. The White Man musn't lead the planet, the White Man has to rule it... with an Iron Fist. Only way Earth doesn't try to fuck humanity over and devolve us back to animals.

Civilization must be protected at all costs, specially from the savages.

Attached: reptilian.png (1008x515, 303K)

Don't forget to bus a lot of illegals in, count dead people as voters, and mislabel ballot boxes with far more results that you want than are actually in there.

You leftists are so damn dramatic and hyperbolic.

Then I hope the first missle hits me right in the fucking forehead

True. The Dems will be destroyed.

not going to lie former Kavanaugh supporter here. This is fuckinging hilarious watching Kavanaugh crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I think it might be T3: Rise of the Machines.
Is captcha fucking with anyone else right now? It's taking forever for me

Fpbp

back to plebbit, we've heard enough out of you

I want to nuke your mother's face off with a potato peeler.

pence: hold my beer

fpbp and checked

Attached: GOOD.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)