Is anyone else concerned that when RBG drops dead in the next couple years and Trump nominates mommy we'll have to...

is anyone else concerned that when RBG drops dead in the next couple years and Trump nominates mommy we'll have to watch her get destroyed by angry liberals like kavenaugh :(

Attached: amy barrett.jpg (1400x787, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/07/09/amy-coney-barrett-outside-home-in-indiana-vo-ebof-vpx.cnn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that nigger lover will never get even a whiff of SCOTUS
Begone THOT

Judge Amy is more conservative than Kegger Kav. She would be a great addition.

Long Live The Republic!

Attached: barrett_headshot.jpg (200x300, 22K)

Amy forcefully grabbed my pussy and made me eat her out when we were at a college party. Women can rape too.

Video or didn’t happen.

I wouldn't mind destroying her
>wit ma dick nigga

The nigger baby tho

Kavanaugh is (might be was now lol) a milktoast cuckservative swing vote. Replacing Ginsberg is a removal of a far left judge.
If that happens don't expect bullshit allegations with zero proof. Expect assassination attempts.

>coal burning cuck queen zionist
Hopefully she gets destroyed.

Nah she'll have her nigger children sitting behind her and she'll cruise right on through.

nah, we'll be in civil war by then

Next step is ginsjew dying in her sleep and then sotomayor smothering herself with a pillow to protect her face from the midnight sun.

Are you retarded? I hope she never even becomes a Justice to be honest.

Attached: iDWo108c5.png (634x634, 992K)

She hs nigger babbies? Are they her own or did she did them up from some shithole AIDS infested country in order to gain libpointz

I disagree. The next time liberals control all 3 chambers they’ll just pack the Supreme Court to 11.

I don't have the time to research this question, but considering their absolute blackness, it's either that or she shit them out.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg will live past 100.

Either way it's bad, even if that picture is taken in a daycare it's bad.

Upside though, they'll find and leak her private sex tapes.

>thinking they'll stop at 11

I don't like that psycho look in her eyes.

Like she'll flip once she's in and they bombard her with muh feelings and 24/7 appeals to emotion for a few years

Thats not even her. Do you have eyes?

I hope Feinstein attacks her again for being Catholic and she comes back at her being Jewish. Would be epic.

Liberals try, but in the end, they only destroy themselves.

>I don't have the time to research this question, but considering their absolute blackness, it's either that or she shit them out.
fucking kek

>Like she'll flip once she's in and they bombard her with muh feelings and 24/7 appeals to emotion for a few years
Yes. Any decision on immigration will come down to
>muh children
and then we can look forward to having a country with 1 billion people.

>we'll have to watch her get destroyed by angry liberals like kavenaugh :(
I will protect her.

Attached: Gorgeous.png (349x436, 148K)

could you imagine the landslide in November if a woman nominee was treated as poorly as Kav?

She has 5 biological children with her WHITE husband, and two adopted female niggers that she saved from the Clinton child sex slavery ring in Haiti. I honestly see nothing wrong with that. AND that's not actually a picture of Amy.

Attached: American_beauty.png (1007x559, 815K)

>I honestly see nothing wrong with that.
>sw*dish flag

Checks out

Attached: swedenyes2.png (1632x1280, 1.71M)

this right here

this woman is a good christian woman and the race baiters are kikes

Need video evidence of that, preferably in 4k

Attached: 1538448866370.gif (320x289, 1.12M)

It's a fake picture.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (509x461, 28K)

Attached: sweden2.gif (320x180, 1.6M)

Isn't this the lunatic who adopted a couple of African pets to virtue signal? She shouldn't a be anywhere near SCOTUS.

I have a feeling they'll go for moderate instead. Basic PR, the court still shifts in their direction but optics are better.

I want mommy to sit on my face before she goes to the Supreme Court

That's from an anti-white comedy sketch group called Grotesco.

Attached: MOMMY.jpg (245x369, 28K)

negative ghost rider. being able to swing the court like this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

The optics of replacing a woman with a woman is way better than a centrist vs conservative

No, I think every single person who gets appointed or elected to a government position should have their name and their family name completely ruined.

Having that much power over millions of other people should preëmptively and permanently disqualify you and your children from ever having that much power again, in either the public or private sector.

Don't like it, don't be in the government.

She's honestly a great mother too. Here's a short and rare glimpse into her private life when she picks up some laundry on her porch, wearing a very feminine skirt (not pants).

edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/07/09/amy-coney-barrett-outside-home-in-indiana-vo-ebof-vpx.cnn

Attached: 180709192648-amy-coney-barrett-home-vo-large-169.jpg (460x259, 14K)

She'll be much harder to attack, women are a protected class according to the left. All she has to do is insinuate she was sexual assaulted in the past and she's untouchable.

Also fuck off racists, nignog are dumb because of culture, not race. Just like most of you, that low iq hasn't stopped them yet.

I can't imagine a meltdown any bigger than what we've been seeing. Libs will crash a meteor into the earth or something to stop this

Statistically RBG will outlive Breyer. The other wild card is Sotomayor. She SHOULD live into her 80s, but she's a diabetic which can make the last decade or more of your life unpleasant. All it will take is one stubbed toe the wrong way and the lack of circulation could eventually lead to gangrene and having to amputate.

>more conservative
She'll declare borders unconstitutional

they're gonna start self immolating

VPNs are a thing user. You should probably get one.

I love ACB, but the nickname "Mommy" is taken. Maybe we should dedicate a thread towards getting her a name.

Attached: mommy.jpg (559x800, 88K)

>Also fuck off racists, nignog are dumb because of culture, not race.

t. never been to Africa.

"Mommy Justice"?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-07-07-at-4.20.00-PM-554x452.png (554x452, 244K)

Hopefully its her or cruzer

Attached: 1538086363436.jpg (815x825, 202K)

>not race
wew lad. Like the zim user said, youve clearly never been to africa

Attached: 1455024750160.jpg (599x448, 49K)

Brett should’ve claimed he identified as a gender fluid gay lesbian obese black woman.

The liberals would have no choice but to vote yes

we need Ted in the senate and Amy on the bench, if you know what i mean.

Attached: Amy_Coney_Barrett_age_23.jpg (355x577, 38K)

Trump should not nominate a woman. I don’t care how conservative

No, she's going to be glorious.

Attached: fG9WKx1.jpg (1136x640, 83K)

Great, 5 children, as if there aren't enough people already

Attached: 1515289025503.jpg (1685x1779, 1000K)

>Women can rape too

According to SJWs they can't.

THIS. Never vote for a woman or propose a woman have a position of power.

Not the same person. But yes, Elin Krantz was a multicultural whore.

Attached: 1530208467211.jpg (744x600, 51K)

>Not the same person.
Really? Damn that's a shame.

Attached: 1526935232777.jpg (828x960, 84K)

Subsaharan Africans aren't dumb in the context of their own climate. They're only dumb in the context of abstract thought and "ant vs. grasshopper" timescales. They'd be just fine if we didn't keep feeding them.

>years
user, look up the survivor rates for pancreatic cancer survivors.
rbg is not long for this world.

She's no mother
Her babies are adopted nogs
She isn't SCOTUS material

The victim in your pic related wasn't even Swedish, she was Lebanese.

Attached: Alexandra-Mezher.jpg (1536x2048, 273K)

WINRAR AN SAme usa ...ok sluts from then can scream rape .. lol

snowflakes ..SJW...... Home all die this lots .. :) brill

>mommy
That’s not Natalia

Amy needs to post her feet pics before I can support her.

I support you, i think this proof is the most important point, hope they project it in the senates

>Isn't this the lunatic who adopted a couple of African pets to virtue signal?
Oh, user. She might have adopted the niglets to virtue signal, but after having to actually RAISE and LIVE WITH them, I'll bet she's more redpilled than you are.

Attached: Kinski.png (500x500, 60K)

>believe women
>both sides are women
this kills the leftist

This.