Michael Moore: Presidential Alert is the END OF DEMOCRACY AS WE KNOW IT

>“It was just a test. But make no mistake about it. This is the world in which we now live.” That’s my final line in “Fahrenheit 11/9”. A few minutes ago, Trump gave us a preview of the state of emergency he is creating to justify the end of democracy as we know it. RESIST!

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (581x265, 42K)

>a system started by Obama because the emergency broadcast system doesn't reach everyone anymore on tv/radio is somehow trumps fault

Attached: 1527735647384.jpg (650x1000, 119K)

My wife's 8 year old son was in the room when the Trump message was broadcast. He began crying. I told him Trump is going to take him away and put him in a cage. unless he cleans his room. this is the world we live in now. it is terrifying

That fat fucker needs to start "resisting" donuts and lard.

He was literally obligated to test the system this year. Legally. Because of Obama, who for some reason DIDN'T bother to test it three years ago when they signed the law saying they have to test the bloody thing every three years. Can't wait to see these dumb fucks freak out when Trump tests it again in 2021.

they really should have called it the national alert system. People are so fucking dumb.

It's kind of disappointing how well they compartmentalize their thoughts on these things. Wireless EAS didn't reach everybody either. Even weather alerts reach everyone but the Presidential Alert didn't.

I felt that way about that U2 album.

He should test it on every major holiday just for drumpf asshurt alone.

>Testing an emergency broadcast system is the end of democracy

Yeah okay cunt.

Attached: m and m.jpg (970x770, 78K)

blocks your thread with cholesterol

Attached: m and m.jpg (970x770, 78K)

Moore is definitely a Q tard

>Trump tests a system created by Obama
>DRUUUUUUUUUMPFFFF

Attached: 1516224497718.png (600x598, 293K)

And that's a good thing!

>still shilling his docuflop
Yikes

Officially the US has been in a state of emergency for the last forty years.

I guess the Emergency Broadcast System is also a fascist tool.

He needs money desperately.
His ex-wife, her and his (((lawyers))) may soon own all of his wealth.

Attached: michael_moore_divorce_listen_n_believe.jpg (1375x747, 115K)

since when does the law apply to that fat fuck you call a president?
#RESIST

Attached: C5ODOr7WMAAS8-E.jpg (717x538, 83K)

Of course these retards don't understand what the alert is. I bet he hates the AMBER Alert as well.
They'll praise the system when the next Democrat becomes President.

Damn, I never knew that the government letting us know if nukes are coming was nazis the whole time...

and that's a good thing

Hahhah. If Obama would have done this, it would have been a sign of blacks technological supremacy.
We had these emergency alert sms tests years ago.

The only point your proving here is Donald Trump recognized a weakness years in advance and then exploited it with great effect.
Democracy is an abject failure in the eyes of many, even lefties.

Trump needs to fuck with Moore and lib's who think like him by sending them a daily message.

seconding for mandatory emergency Trump Christmas cards

Attached: 1521216030461.jpg (750x937, 113K)

I wish someone would just DO IT and get rid of ((("democracy")))

Attached: Palp_trustme.jpg (1529x1200, 180K)