Rest in piss boyo

Rest in piss boyo

Attached: Capture.jpg (1002x864, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cy_Kws0wdX4
youtube.com/watch?v=AsOILWUr8Rk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And that's a Senate seat for us. She's down ten points, boyo.

The process was bad because ford is lying and the democrats know.

It's over... this was the cover flake, collins, murkowski, and the red state dems needed.

Attached: 1503364397921.jpg (435x375, 38K)

>democrat
>votes no on kavanaugh

Well shut my mouth and call me shorty
I do believe hell has frozen over

WOAH now this is epic

I guess she has written off her Senate seat and is angling for some Goldman Sachs/Soros sinecure.

Attached: IMG_3377.jpg (1180x842, 76K)

How in the fuck does a place like north Dakota a true salt and earth American state.... have a democrat in any position let alone senator?

I mean North Dakota is literally all country.... how do they have a democrat senator?

I can even see a place like Montana having a senator that's a democrat because they have a couple decent siZed cities but North Dakota?

"the process was bad"- Democrat
makes you think

Attached: 1505438712519.jpg (720x700, 38K)

Dems committing suicide

Are there any dems that could potentially vote Yes?

It's like democrats have a visceral fear of winning.

Manchin of West Virginia.

>Democrats will vote no on Kavanaugh
As if any other option was possible.

I almost hope he loses the vote, and Trump nominates him again. The Republican turnout would be insane.

What even happens in the Dakota states?

She's from North Dakota, a red state she's sealing her death warrant.

Boomers, Nd has been red and controlled by dems for 25+ years. Those dumb fuckers came themselves every time people like byron dorgan voted for more welfare because it used to be used for farm aid.

There’s a non-zero chance Coons or Klobuchar might, if only because they didn’t sign the Democrats Judiciary letter.

This
Manchin isn’t retarded enough to vote no. I’d rather have that cunts seat than her vote tbqh

>Klobuchar
She absolutely will not. With all of the shit going on in Minnesota right now, she won't capitulate.

She was the paid pharma democratic senator who voted no on Bernie's drug bill to lower prices. A bill that was so good and with no strings that even Ted Cruz and Rand Paul voted for it.

>Thank you (((Heitkamp))) for the extra Senate seat
I swear, Dems really are fucking retarded. Soon, the GOP will have a 100% majority of and control over the judicial, legislative and executive branch of the government, and libs will be tearing their hair out as their stupid faggot progressive agenda crumbles and it's replaced by conservative values.
strap in frens, we're on an express train to maximum comfytown

Attached: 1526757682057.jpg (320x320, 14K)

Nothing to see here...she is a cult member, about to fall on her cult's sword to attempt to keep Kavanaugh out...

>republicans have the votes btw
>donnelly and mccaskill are getting flipped too

>Said on Friday
It's Thursday

>(((Heitkamp)))
You know that the Dakotas are full of actual Germans, right?
People can just be dumb and make bad decisions without being Jewish.

Why not just go with Gorsuch?

just memeing faggot cool your jets

Modern Germans are no better than Jews desu

>we're on an express train to maximum comfytown
I love seeing them pandering the the shrinking democratic demographic. I will be glad when we are able to make and enforce the legislation we have. If we get all 3 branches, there will be nothing but winning for 2-4 years, and possibly more depending on how much we win. I personally expect to see democrats stomped out for the next 6-10 years. I wouldn't be shocked to see them vanish and another party to pop up in their place. A world with republicans vs libertarians would be a great world to live in.

Only Coons has a remote chance. He's been...respectful about all this, at least? Pretty sure he won't but he least he hasn't been a nasty cunt about it like the rest.

sage

meme flags get the bullet first

trumpshits really have lost their minds completely

Attached: 1499210597003.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

>Republicans vs libertarians
>A choice between small government and absolutely minimal government
>A choice between blowing up the rest of the world and telling the rest of the world to fuck off while they blow themselves up
>A choice between low taxes and absolutely bare minimum taxation necessary
what a time to be alive, it would be like choosing between good vs better every election

Attached: 1522069803001.png (784x645, 53K)

> I personally expect to see democrats stomped out for the next 6-10 years. I wouldn't be shocked to see them vanish and another party to pop up in their place. A world with republicans vs libertarians would be a great world to live in.

no way. There's too many far lefties in the country, particularly in the younger demographics. We might see the Republican party as-is die out within 20 years - there's just too many old guys and not enough young people taking up the mantle, unless they finally grow up and have families and become more conservative as they age - could happen, it did for many boomers, but they just might be too indoctrinated at this point.

>memeflag
>"trumpshits"
yeah, faggot detected, opinion hastly discarded

Attached: 3006617209_1_3_NqaUh8gR.jpg (400x294, 22K)

Fracking and bison.

do you honestly believe there are more people in america who support republicans than democrats? tell me? I know you dipshits are mentally ill but this level of detachment from reality would be unusual even for you

Midwest German-Americans are not modern Germans.

How many ditches will have to be dug for these pieces of human trash?

how you mean?

Did no one notice it says “Friday” in the pic?

It’s Thursday. Did you guys even read it before replying?

>I love seeing them pandering the the shrinking democratic demographic
The Democrat demographic is as many immigrants with votes as the Dems can import into important areas.

Immigration is just 21st-century gerrymandering.

Attached: 1533939117055.jpg (291x173, 7K)

>do you honestly believe there are more people in America who support Republicans than Democrats
Yes faggot, I do. Wanna know how I know? 2016. Show your flag you pusillanimous cuck. Kys.

Attached: 1511003728405.jpg (496x600, 42K)

It's full of swedes.

You mean that time more people cast their vote for the democrat president than the republican president? Like they've done almost every single time for decades?

How do you explain every poll concluding a majority of people oppose Cuckvanaugh?

(((polls)))

Attached: 43108903_10100858554586984_2633262548169785344_n.jpg (540x960, 29K)

>democrat
>reee the fbi report didn't show what I wanted it to show

lmao it's assumed all dems are voting no.

>I personally expect to see democrats stomped out for the next 6-10 years. I wouldn't be shocked to see them vanish and another party to pop up in their place. A world with republicans vs libertarians would be a great world to live in.
What will happen is the left will give up on voting and turn to violent insurgency. We're already seeing the beginnings of it. The trump admin will be forced to crack down on civil liberties due to rampant leftist terrorism, which unfortunately will legitimize their "Muh oppressive fascist government" delusion. We're headed for possibly many years of barely-controlled civil unrest like "The Troubles"

Well I tried anyway. The good news is once reality catches up to cult faggots they tend to snap completely and the most frequent reaction seems to be self harm or mass suicides.

>how do you explain every poll concluding a majority of people oppose kavanaugh
Now that's what I call Shilling 2018
Oh you mean the same polls that told me that Hillary was gonna win with 98% chance?
fucking retard. Show your flag or get the fuck off my board you subhuman moron.

Attached: 1538083537363.jpg (1024x903, 70K)

You are mentally ill you retard. You are legitimately a member of the world's lowest iq cult. You're probably a 67 year old boomer who has no idea what humans are like.

Remind me who the president of the United States is again?

>25 yo software engineer living in the heart of cuckoldry in silicon valley is probably a 67 yo boomer.
Keep guessing faggot, I live in the worst of the worst place and political climate in this country and I can say the tide is turning. Here is a coupon for a free helicopter ride you deluded faggot. Can't wait until your kind is eliminated

Attached: 1535163413468.jpg (560x386, 39K)

gibs for farmers. thats it. the amount of handouts rural farmers get from dems is absurd meanwhile they always piss and moan about being broke with their 100mil operations because muh free cash flow

Remind me who the supreme leader of North Korea is again?

I don't understand why Republicans are in support of a Democrat? They're also freaking out that a Republican will beat her in the midterm.

Even boomers are more human than commies

Get a load of flaggot shill

Because republican politicians and politics are an elaborate series of grifts to transfer more and more money upwards. Even low iq evangelicals can see through it sometimes if democrats present a better alternative.

She's a Democrat lmao. You don't even understand the story.

Kevin Spacey

Attached: potus.jpg (1600x900, 138K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Cy_Kws0wdX4
Guess again, middle aged white man

Show your flag faggot

stop being a part of an insane cult of morons, dipshit

also stop being racist ffs stunted manchild

Canada, guarantee it.

Have fun in the camps!

kys traitor nazi dog

>A democrat votes no on Kavanaugh

This surprises anyone?

Stop responding to meme flags you retarded leaf.

lolno
Show real flag

>I personally expect to see democrats stomped out for the next 6-10 years
People said the same thing about the Republicans in 2008.
And the Democrats in 2002.
And the Republicans in 1992.
And the Democrats in 1984.
And the...

It's a pendulum. In 2024 when a Democrat wins the presidency and they control both houses people will say the Republicans are dead.

Why are you ashamed to be a Canadian?

youtube.com/watch?v=AsOILWUr8Rk

>188072840
a communist who accuses others of being cult faggots, lol

>memeflag shill thread

Threadly remind that sage goes in the all field category, anons.

VOTE NOV 6

Didn’t her husband win the presidency...both times...without winning the popular vote? Eat a dick, cuck

Originally i was only going to vote yes on measure 3 and skip the rest of the ballot. but now im going to go full republican ticket. good bye assfaced heidi.

Attached: Joints.png (400x400, 21K)

Oil