He Triggered Millions

He Triggered Millions

Attached: images (10).jpg (332x443, 24K)

of whores

#metoo

I salute thee salt king

Attached: forkav.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

To save billions of fetuses

Imagine the salt we'll see once he starts actually being a part of 5-4 decisions on things like gun control and immigration.

Which one will cause the bigger anal devastation? Trump getting elected or Brett?

to save billions

Kavanough is a big feminist too.

Attached: 1530497617942a'.jpg (585x560, 83K)

Which one will cause the bigger anal devastation? Trump getting elected Twice or Trump's 3rd SCOTUS?

Attached: blueshill.jpg (678x616, 65K)

Yeah and overturning Roe V. Wade so the states in the South most likely to ban abortion will see an explosion in the nigger population.

>Triggered
People larp outrage for internet hero points these days.

second term will be fucking great. I'm already hearing the libshits around campus saying
>just 2 more years guys don't worry
get ready for fucking 6 more you tards ahahahaha

Fffffffffffff
Not anymore

As if these neo-con republicucks are pro-gun anymore.
>gif related if you know what was going on when it was taken

Attached: 1520034350644.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

He Triggered Gorillions

Attached: 1538099846785.png (1735x1667, 1.96M)

>of whores
Fpbp lol always.
Praise Kek

so when does this vote happen

Attached: 29131547_528.jpg (600x486, 217K)

you don't think niggers will migrate to states where they can get their gibs?

This is going to be a net positive. Why do nigresses have abortions? Because they don’t want kids. Now if they continue to fuck recklessly, they’ll be forced to conceive a child. This means they’ll either murder their kid and go to jail, or trap tyrone in the gynocentric courts of child support and turn some niggers into republicans, or at least niggers will think twice about endlessly fucking every woman they can.
Theoretically, it could lead to male niggers upping their standards since more educated nigresses are less likely to be addicted to drugs, welfare and their institutional power over men.

Most havn't moved to Cali or Jew York desipte the stronger gibs there so I guess not.

Those things already happen but haven't had the effect on their birth rates you're purporting. Banning abortion just means even more niglets.

you mean 3rd and 4th. I picture a couple of the female getting in a car crash.