Russia hacked the DNC

Attached: 36475869709670.jpg (759x429, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yyDm0R6xHsE
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1353485816300927
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good

Attached: 1514453235929.gif (900x900, 1.91M)

So?

LIES!!!

Whatever happened to Seth Rich? He still working at dnc?

LIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=yyDm0R6xHsE

botched robbery gone wrong

Attached: 43458465.jpg (513x350, 45K)

>doping scandal
fuck off

he's fucked

Attached: 55246357.jpg (474x361, 32K)

he just said it includes the election

CIA did, yes.

Assange has been dead for years.

Attached: wik.jpg (1710x7170, 2.12M)

Botched robbery, nothing was stolen. Nope.

Oh come on, they've said exactly the same thing 2 years ago. What's with the news recycling? :)
"US intelligence agency officials have now openly blamed Russian hackers for the theft of emails from the Democratic National Committee (DNC)."
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1353485816300927

nope, he's fucked though

He's still voting, at least.

thats the finding on the mpd site, that it went wrong and they got away an there iwasnt any solid proof he's involved anyway, atleast according to /ptg/

*wasn't

I think this was possibly the most emberassing shit I've seen in a long time, I sat and cringed the whole time.

Attached: ƨMyrkriEruAllirKattirSvartir.jpg (1022x822, 137K)

Womp womp

this guy was btw arrested here, they haven't come with any details here yet.

But from what I can tell he was caught with equiment to record radio signals in parliament now recently during some shit there probably an sdf of sort. However no official statement, it's just from picking up what they are discussing and concerned about in the (((press))) so not 100% confirmed just 99

I think they seek to exchange him with a guy the arrested from here in moscow late last year

Attached: mikhael.jpg (1064x792, 126K)

Whatever. Hillary's just looking for an excuse as to why she had DWS kill Seth Rich.

What we DIDN'T hacked yet? Do those faggots even know anything about security or they all have logins like "admin" or "god" and passwords like "12345" or "password"? I bet even a kindergartener could "hack" all those Pentagon, FBI and CIA sites between lunch and afternoon sleep.

wait a second. are they bringing up the guccifer 2.0 bullshit again?

Why are you such a bootlicker?

criminally underrated

Oh noes they leaked our corruption plans that destroying US
Please. Please.

Idiots

Attached: Bill-OReilly-finger-point.jpg (475x356, 42K)

interesting. and good for your guy. this puts the dawn sturgess murder on another planet altogether.

God damn. Itā€™s like every week there is another story of these fucks getting hacked.

HIRE.GOOD.IT.SUPPORT

hey im just passing on the message.

passing on = shilling
message = lies

Fuck off.