#HeToo

Besides Brett Kavanaugh, how many men have had their lives destroyed by false rape/sexual assault allegations? How many of these women have been prosecuted for perjury? Enough is enough. I think it's time for a #HeToo movement.

Attached: Lier.jpg (640x420, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/1047656328527790082?s=21
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not your personal army.

Very original.

#Beers4Brett

Who here partying on Saturday after the vote?

???????????

this isn't /b/, we proactively seek out fights either physically or via informational conflict and for a reason

if you can get #HeToo to stick sure, but desu just get in shape so you can start busting Antifa's shit when the dam breaks and the flood comes

this is going to be one of the most fun days of your life if you square yourself away now

KEK. Even better!

Dr. Ford raped my poodle.

I had a girl send friends to beat me up after she regretted a drunken hook up. This was in the early 2000s.

Fuck that vindictive slut

Good thing it didn't happen in the last few years. Regretful sex is now considered rape.

Found the leftist.

Bump!

Duke lax bros agree

False allegations of rape are every bit as bad as rape.
Pleasuring yourself on false allegations (the entire Democratic Party) means you are a nonce and shouldn't be safe in public.

Attached: IMG_7368.gif (344x499, 3.76M)

She raped my ears with lies.

#BelieveMen

American goyim right wing goyim are as bad as american leftist goyim and british pakis.

I want you to get raped and killed and prosecuted because you're goyim, you're cattle and filthy scum.

I think that #HeToo is already being used by men who have been raped. Try again.

Found the subservient nigger kike

#BelieveMen

#regretisnotrape

Found the faggot.

You guys never go far enough with this shit.

Use Emmett Till's case:
Black Man accused by white woman of sexual assault, gets lynched and beaten and killed.

Here's the hot take:
"Fake Rape Claims are White Women's tools to destroy Black Lives"

Get the pet niggers to make them pay the toll.
It's that easy.

Jews are pathetic little bean counters that lose their own battles because God hates them

MADLAD! You sir, are a genius!

Attached: Mockingbird.jpg (960x720, 93K)

This guy just did a Twitter thread a few days ago with 70 instances of false rape allegations that made the news in recent times... some cases leading to the accused suiciding or being completely ruined...

twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/1047656328527790082?s=21

>she raped my life with lies
Fixed

Attached: men-who-are-unjustly-accused.png (500x779, 156K)

I've been stalked twice by women. No allegations of rape, their main gripe was I wasn't fucking them.
A crazy girl I'd knocked up and who I was ignoring (my GF was pregnant too and had just had a baby) got me 4.5 years in prison once but that was for a real crime after my stupid accomplice had approached her to give her £5,000 because he said he felt sorry for her (he was trying to get inside her really). Flashing retarded amounts of cash straight after a job was suicidal, police used to follow me night and day back then as it was. (I was guilty, and if you can't do the time don't do the crime).
But no rape allegations, not yet anyway. I hook up to play at women's fetishes but they all come through online sites, they write to me I've never once used a match or approached another profile, I larp as t devil and get them to write to me with their fantasies then the lucky winners gets it all made real. Mild bondage S/M is involved often but they have their requests screen capped now (new policy) AND I've let the debits on the sites slide this month since I'm not stupid and thanks to the Democratic Party and the hysterical atmosphere that they have created it's not safe to be going meeting random women from the interwebs just now.
Be very, very careful if you are at uni with the infected.
*in a non sexual way use your phone to film her before anything happens.
*in a non sexual way use your phone to film her as soon after sex as possible.
It should demonstrate no change in her demeanour.
You are welcome.
(Pic related: Temptations happen. Be careful).

Attached: IMG_5752.jpg (750x1334, 168K)

Attached: DukeLiar.jpg (320x297, 29K)

"Pound he too" doesnt make any sense and isnt funny at all to trick people into latching onto.

I have

In fact that's why I'm here

>consensual penis

Attached: Real1Eric.jpg (765x531, 148K)

Attached: TIME 1955.jpg (1236x1600, 369K)

Many
Way too fucking many.
And they got is 2 years of fucking prison.
For mans lives.

Duke Lacrosse
UVA
Kobe Bryant
Ben Roethlisberger
Jameis Winston
Treon Harris
Brian Banks
Dominique Strauss Khan
Hofstra University
Patrick Kane

Just for starters.

knew a couple guys took some horny cunt home from a bar and tag teamed her. Next day to save face (small town) she claimed they raped her. Both guys "were" married, ended up getting charged with rape

I was a salesman for a construction company...on a bid one day this woman came onto me and I almost fucked her. Glad I didnt because she would have black mailed me....I get the job free or claim you raped me

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Wow you’re so bright I can see you glowing from here

Oh look! It’s the party of wholesome family values playing the game of “BUH BUH how come they can do it and we can’t??? :((((“

Don’t play this game stupid little boy. You always end up getting ridiculed in the public eye.

Stay in your mancave writing race war fanfics and racist memes with your denegerate gang of virgin manchildren.

where do you think you are?

>Yes goy, stay silent while you're falsely accused of a crime. No justice for white men!

t.kike

there are too many to count

Attached: 1501474793541.jpg (600x418, 27K)

Bump

#HeToo

this one guy who fucked my sister while they were both wasted got his life destroyed when she accused him of rape. now she hates men and has brainwashed herself into being a lesbian. I feel more sorry for the guy than I do her

Yikers