Make a presentation where you expose the evils of circumcision

>Make a presentation where you expose the evils of circumcision
>get fired and labelled an anti-semite, despite being jewish

Why aren't we giving this based bro our support, Jow Forums?
youtu.be/FCuy163srRc

Attached: eric.jpg (1198x799, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

circumcision.org/circumcision-permanently-alters-the-brain/
britannica.com/science/phantom-limb-syndrome
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10657682
archive.is/C62JP
archive.is/80ldl
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/moral-landscapes/201702/why-not-circumcise-your-boy-risk-autism
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4530408/
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3HNcjr1WY
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based

Attached: 1538626742300.jpg (1412x1000, 651K)

many men are ashamed to talk about it
women are fucking retarded cows that follow the herd so no point in even bringing them up anymore

circumcision.org/circumcision-permanently-alters-the-brain/

Attached: Circumcision brain damages infants - censored.png (653x1024, 789K)

I thank my parents every day for giving me a halfie. I still have loads of foreskin but not an elephant trunk. It's great.

>kike
>based

lmfao is that a real woodblock or w/e from the 1800s

the first journalist to called ((them)) were jewish normies who occasionally bumped on big info.

Holy fuck he brutally names the Jew, like straight up

Why isn't he wearing a shirt?

The Foregen shilling at the end puts me off. Guys got balls but i guess you cant stop the jew from begging for shekels even if hes anti mgm. Foregen is a scam and will never happen. Start manually restoring now, dont wait for Forescam.

(((Harvard))) is controlled by Jews just like all (((Ivy League Universities))). He's a complete idiot for speaking out there, or then again, maybe he know he could ask dumb ppl for gibs after he gets kicked out.

probably, all kinds of funny things happened when english aristocrats mix with the orientals

meme penis cloning and replacement into a reality

Attached: PCT.jpg (300x300, 55K)

Watch it dude
I never said this before but this guy will be spared the gas

>our support

I support him heartily in between sitting in my chair masturbating my mutilated, unfeeling cock at least three times a day just to simulate the sensation of not being lonely for about five seconds.

Its basically a pol circumcision thread turned into a presentation. I think he even uses a lot of the same graphics.

He isn't afraid because he IS the jew. He's pissed his ancestry led to this horrible system in America.

And Harvard fired and slandered him over it.

Lmao wtf he has the body and face of a Rugby Chad and the voice and mannerisms of a virginal engineering student

There is no need to mutilate any baby.
If you want to get yourself mutilated that's fine, just leave the newborns alone

Attached: Foreskin A OK.png (755x899, 25K)

Couldn't you do the pig stomach scaffolding trick on your dick to grow new forskin?

>/our jews/ are better than (((their))) jews

>a kike that goes against the establishment of other kikes

a doctor cut off the most pleasurable part of my penis and traumatized me. he deserves to be executed.

honorary status achieved

>Study shows changes in central nervous system after equivalent of infant limb removal
NO FUCKING WAY?
People who have limbs removed later in life encounter episodes of "phantom limbs" where the nervous system thinks it still has a limb there. I wonder what fallout effect this causes throughout the lifetime of a circumcised person.
britannica.com/science/phantom-limb-syndrome

Attached: 1530562265585.png (650x1150, 1.34M)

bump

Attached: Sorrells-Chart.jpg (1000x517, 141K)

If you very lightly run your finger along the bottom of your dick, you can feel a huge change in sensation at your scar line. It goes from the *best* feeling, to nothing.

Attached: 18295538549_46b1e0f4e4_z.jpg (640x576, 59K)

Jews,Muslims and Americans all practise male genital mutilation, all 3 are satanic.

that wood block would split this woman in half. Da faq is that thing? it's thicker than the dudes arms

Attached: DQuDzX_V4AAj7bF.jpg:large.jpg (750x513, 43K)

they're very touchy about this topic, which is both peculiar and useful.

>Get pig dick graft
>Fuck Jew girls

Is a kike waiting to subvert the next establishment

This was literally me last night lel

THIS GUY IS A FUCKING HERO

am circumcised too , that guy is a liberal fuck with a lot of issues .
circumcision cant make you crazy.

I don't think the psychological impact of circumcision is understood, aside from some people being clearly traumatized by the procedure itself.

The effects:
>Circumcision may lead to abnormal brain development and subsequent deviations in behavior
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10657682

>Factors Influencing Intelligence Quotient
archive.is/C62JP

>Effect of environmental factors on intelligence quotient of children
archive.is/80ldl

>Autism link
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/moral-landscapes/201702/why-not-circumcise-your-boy-risk-autism

>Ritual circumcision and risk of autism spectrum disorder in 0- to 9-year-old boys: national cohort study in Denmark
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4530408/

Attached: Circumcision - neurology.jpg (720x427, 101K)

Bump

Tfw some 100 year old kike probably used your foreskin in their shampoo.

Attached: c72.jpg (640x785, 69K)

just destroy yourself goy or (((we)))'ll do it for you

The wifey decided to post this video on Faceberg after we watched it.
One of her liberal friends who happens to be pregnant immediately responded with "My son will be circumcised".
Then a couple of days later, she got a DM from that same woman, thanking my wife and saying she has changed her mind about circumcising her son after watching it.
I usually tell her not to get political on social media just because it's not normally worth the headache... But in this case, she literally saved some kid from being mutilated at birth just by posting a video.
That kid will never know it, but it's pretty cool that this changed someone's life for the better.

>english

Who put onions in this thread?

checked
i want to stop this shit worldwide so no one has to go through the pain

Attached: Circumcision - pain for life.jpg (500x429, 41K)

>psychologytoday.com/us/blog/moral-landscapes/201702/why-not-circumcise-your-boy-risk-autism

>In contrast to the Danish cohort study, ASD/ADHD/SCZ studies to date have not adequately evaluated the disparate male to female autism predominance because of inadequate study design -- failure to control for confounding of outcomes with circumcision (which should be part of any future well-controlled neuroimaging/epidemiologic/epigenetic studies of ASD / comorbidities).
article continues after advertisement

>Notably In Hispanic countries where circumcision is a stigma, the male:female ratio of autism is closer to 1:1 (Fortea Sevilla et al., 2013). The ecologic association of prevalence of ASD with population rates of neonatal trauma is r=0.98, virtually 1 to 1 (Bauer & Kriebel, 2013).

Holy shit.

>some of us do try to give our support....

Attached: bannedfordickposting.png (1244x655, 176K)

It's Trauma Based Mind Control and has been known for longer than written language has existed:
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3HNcjr1WY

that's why i include the Denmark debate and vote on their civil code update in a OP to be sure it passes the "is it political" test

The video isn't working for me, but...

The thing that's blowing my mind is that I've suspected exactly that: circumcision leaves people feeling unfulfilled and always searching for fulfillment elsewhere, and therefore those people are able to be manipulated and controlled.

I didn't think anyone else in the world would understand so I've never expressed any of this.

I've wondered if it's "good" for society, allows society to maintain order at the expense of the individual. Well, at the expense of everyone, really.

Why doesnt he have a forskin?

I didnt know Brazilians made it to Japan

looks like it was flagged for being too offensive and you have to login to watch it.
>circumcision leaves people feeling unfulfilled and always searching for fulfillment elsewhere, and therefore those people are able to be manipulated and controlled.
you don't need to watch the video then

I forgot the other part. I'm not saying this is a big conspiracy (though I don't know). But I'm suggesting that it could be what has allowed society to survive, at least in its current form.

Attached: 1538677740770.jpg (1412x1000, 657K)

it's how shamans kept villages together by traumatizing the children so young they never had a chance

>despite being jewish
>Why aren't we giving this based bro our support, Jow Forums?

do you really need to ask?

DISGUSTING JEWS DO NOT BELONG IN THE CIVILIZED WORLD

They could have urged him to come back into the fold but they don't have any.

Attached: b92bf0f54089b93e90a1196ef7db9bfa.jpg (960x864, 109K)