Women’s march leader calling for people to harass whites while they eat dinner...

Women’s march leader calling for people to harass whites while they eat dinner. They are becoming so self destructive it’s funny to watch
twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1047912394897465355?s=21

Attached: 61AD5861-C661-4421-8EE9-FC660BE34922.jpg (1242x1892, 939K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/retropolis/wp/2018/07/05/how-congress-failed-nearly-200-times-to-make-lynching-a-federal-crime/
twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1047912394897465355?s=21
youtube.com/watch?v=S5lMxWWK218
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Try me faggots.
Like I'm afraid to not absolutely disjaw you in the middle of a fucking Denny's once you touch me, my wife, or my kid.
0 fucks for your safety.
0 liability in defense of my person or someone else.

Attached: w1jZVqI.jpg (749x546, 18K)

Women aren't white.

I wish some slut would come up to me and my wife and start talking shit while we are eating at Cheesecake factory. I'd have to pull my wife off her before she got the first sentence out.

I hope the demonrats aren't too shocked when they get their shit pushed in for going too far.

Can't wait for some uppity slut to get shot for overstepping the boundaries of a woman packing heat and trying to eat her linguine in peace.

Attached: 1538577323243.gif (400x535, 1.97M)

unless they're protesting in cuck-town central that just sounds like a recipe for a broken jaw. you don't fuck with people while they're trying to eat.

>women’s march is BLM now
They eat their own so much that it’s sad

is there something wrong with my hearing? I hear cheers, not booing...???

>you don't fuck with people while they're trying to eat.
specially americans

Why what happened?
t. Just woke up from a slumber.

I sincerely hope they do try you and others like you. Hell of a lesson to teach your kid about what rightfully happens to faggots and upitty cunts.

>disjaw
I like this term. I disjawed someone once when I was a teen. Good times

Attached: 1536490937216.gif (300x237, 2.66M)

Did they pass that bill making lynch mobs a hate crime yet? They were supposed to vote on that with the Kavanaugh vote.

Please do this, their optics would shoot into the shitter so fast they'd swear they had a 3am Taco Bell gorgefest while drunk.

>that bill making lynch mobs a hate crime
>like it'd be applicable to whites
Don't kid yourself. Shit against whites isn't considered a hate crime unless they're gay.

Sauce. Dems could actually have their own people arrested for hate crimes if this lynching continues after this bill is passed.

washingtonpost.com/news/retropolis/wp/2018/07/05/how-congress-failed-nearly-200-times-to-make-lynching-a-federal-crime/

The bill covers blacks, women and all other groups. Lynching people for political reasons is the same as a hate crime.

These people are dangerous and the intent should be enough to get rid of them

Why can't you shoot them?
You have enough guys.

You interrupt this, I take a limb

Attached: AD9C47CB-27F3-49C3-B383-AADCE195FB1F.jpg (4032x3024, 2.72M)

>lets harass a group of people that are known for having guns what could go wrong

Attached: 7072339B-A140-459B-9033-80A4963D6854.png (624x951, 891K)

Any video?

That looks really good what restaurant you at.

>harass white male in public
>I have a pussy so I van do whatever I want
>start to get violent towards him
>get shot because he has a cwp

Women dont think

I read it, but from what I'm seeing, it's going to come down entirely to enforcement, and classification, and I don't think there's any way in many places in the US atm it'll get used/enforced evenly. In heavily liberal areas you'll have blacks getting shouted at by groups of whites trying to get pegged with it, while a gang of multiple black hoodlums playing the KO game & beating a white half to death won't.
Would like to believe otherwise, but I think this is going to be lopsided as hell, mainly just another tool for the left.

Pretty much the way they treat existing hate crime laws now.

just imagine in the 50s some guy walks up to you and telling you about the fall of america and how it happens, i bet you'd call the insane asylum.

This is excellent. Really, this is fantastic that there's people calling for this, and I hope it happens everywhere, People like this create more people like us than we do. I hope every white person is harassed everywhere they go.

Its over Republishits. Cuck Norris is at this very moment training a squadron of elite ninjas who WILL kick the shit out of you, and they will not be prosecuted because all they have to say is that they meant to kick your fork. Enjoy your next meal, because it's probably your last....

Every year living in Alabama gets better and better. We don't have any of these crazy people except maybe Birmingham.

Go ahead fuck with me and my girl while we are on a date. Fortunately she's a pretty good girl she'll call the ambulance before you and your 14 onions boys hit the ground.

Once we start to see sheboons and juanitas chimping out on joe and jane schmo calmly eat dinner, the Trumpwave is inevitable, he will win 50 states in 2020.

Attached: 1537539616075.jpg (1000x652, 22K)

You're goddamn right.
And what the fuck is up with captcha I have to get through a million fucking pages

so anons, do you think these women will cry or be super angry as they are told to kneel in front of a long ditch by military personnel?

Attached: 1534723054026.png (459x358, 393K)

You'd think at some point they'd step back and realize that they've been fucking themselves with this bullshit since day one.

Attached: BCK3.jpg (847x545, 571K)

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

NO WHITE PEOPLE IN THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

#RESIST

#BLACKPOWER

Attached: ERV9e2L.jpg (2048x1364, 298K)

They're lead by 80 IQ blacks.. what can possibly go wrong. And white peopel agreeing to harass whites? They can't possibly be very smart

Attached: ET.jpg (600x396, 292K)

True we fat as fuck

>twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1047912394897465355?s=21
>Any video?
literally linked in the OP

Attached: brainlet2.png (1440x1557, 821K)

have we found the missing link?

I want to believe, but here in Minnesoyta, it seems like everyone is on the dark side.

I meant the full video newfag. Don't post image macros if you use those kind of filenames, it shows your newafaginess

lol

Attached: DoiyHToW4AAmOqh.jpg (400x460, 21K)

Attached: 1461820913810.png (255x255, 143K)

They don't have the balls for anger in that situation, either literally or figuratively; so it will definitely be the crying. Likely with some desperate, plaintive offerings of sexual slavery or favors on top from some.

wow we got a badass here

It's the same people. The leadership come from the same circle that are friends of the Obamas and Clintons.

Good luck faggots i'm behind twelve proxies.

Attached: 1536527524968.jpg (675x602, 46K)

I dont understand, are they going to go up to a family and ask them if they are democracts or rep? and if they say rep they will attack?

What if they dont say anything and say leave us alone even tho they are democracts? How will they check?

Or just going after any white family during dinner regardless of political leaning?

>NO WHITE PEOPLE IN THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY
Sounds good to me
Don't need to ask me twice

There were tons of guys walking around telling people about the fall of America in the 50's. You know what they were saying? "'It's gonna happen because nobody will listen."

well compared to a eunach like your flag there bud yea he'd be a fuckin giant now wouldn't he? what you mad? slap leather nigger, go for it, let's skin the smoke wagon...oh yeah....you unarmed...lol back under the table bitch

Bin that knife Muhammad

The only Democrats in MN are in Minneapolis/St Paul. They were imported from Somolia by Clinton. The only other place you see Democrats are in Duluth, but those are the hippie Democrats that are more likely to be Bernie supporters.

im drunk off this worlds craziness. every day is a fucking trip. mr bones, you've truly outdone yourself this time.

>Americans
>The people who lost their shit when the soda ban was announced
>Bother while eating

You will not survive

Attached: ameriturds.jpg (371x411, 78K)

>eating at denny's

Amazing

>just going after any white family during dinner regardless of political leaning
^^^^^ It's going to be that. Focused & intensified if their target doesn't immediately cry off apologetically and/or abandon whatever they're doing to join them.
Going to be fucking sweet to watch the left as a whole perform all the extra mental gymnastics maneuvers necessary to make THAT shit not blatantly racist.

Wait, doesn't a crowd booing generally mean disdain for whatever the speaker is saying? Do these guys not know what booing is?

>Birmingham
Those are niggers, my friend. Roll Tide.

That would require self awareness and long term planning skills

Most were probably saying "duck and cover".

Attached: 02423857655425.gif (480x270, 2.35M)

I keep knuckle dusters, a ka-bar and a firearm within arms reach at all times. I wish a nigga would.

Attached: 1300465530959.png (640x480, 215K)

This.
If the Republicans weren't cucked and useless, every House and Senate campaign would be "Democrats hate white people. Democrats hate men. Don't be racist or sexist, vote Republican.

They aren't going to do shit

Hahahahhahahahahaahah

MEAT HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE MENUES!!!!

Says the coward

Every exit is just another entrance.

Attached: 0212057685723541.jpg (863x752, 232K)

You mean like George Lincoln Rockwell?

To the Tucker Carlson intern who lurks here, please show this to him!

praying to be put in circumstances like this so I can smack the fuck out that bitch when she puts her hands on me without my consent because I goaded the shit out of her

Why didn't they listen?

But Tucker is the one inciting a racial war right?

Gosh damn I miss southern cuisine...

> WE WANT SAFE SPACES!

>Goes into other people's spaces and makes them unsafe.

I like this concept. Basically all over the history, women was considered as a resource, till we fucked it up.

Its the only relativley comfy restraunt where only whites go

Last straw, fuckers. I'd give it a second thought.

Attached: 1536942378325.jpg (1000x750, 136K)

So tough. Much scary. Wow

You must be living in the metro area. Venture outside of there.

Attached: Presidential-Election-Result-MapMinnesota-2016-12-08.png (450x650, 195K)

Is there more to this video, or is Benny lying about what was said before hand?Literally no mention of white women with white husbands, just some negress ranting about racism and bigotry.

Wtf are you talking about we are going red in 2020. Trump only lost by like 30,000 here, out of 1 million voters. That’s nothing. Fuck the cities everyone is sick of the niggers

Do you feel it

NORDICA SHALL RISE AGAIN

Attached: 5FE1F92E-1F81-4C8A-A4AA-5235B9795A9E.jpg (1024x707, 401K)

Why you eat at Denny's bruh?

Attached: 78E84244-E22B-44CD-96BA-1409F51D8C60.png (500x357, 306K)

Right? How dare you notice we're targeting white people!

This cuck didn't mean it this way when he wrong this song, but it definitely applies here: youtube.com/watch?v=S5lMxWWK218

i'll see you in the men's restroom

smack that harpy, she's forsaken her humanity for a maddening ideology

several hundred thousand Somalis later and they finally woke up.

Attached: RbrtRdfrdNod.gif (300x123, 1.92M)

Been Ready....for quite awhile now.

Bring it windows-lickers

Attached: 1456249035626.jpg (1000x563, 70K)

>NO WHITE PEOPLE IN THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY
This needs to be the next falseflag hashtag

And based Enoch Powell. Not America, but Britain. He was called a fascist racist and his career was never what it was after his rivers of blood speech. He should have made it after he was Prime Minister, he might have made a difference. Instead he made it before he ever ran and it ruined him. Even back then the majority of this island were fucking faggots and cucks. Liberals ruined democracy.

Attached: enoch.jpg (327x154, 12K)