Oh you only make 70k, thanks i’ll pass nice meeting you?

Oh you only make 70k, thanks i’ll pass nice meeting you?

How do you deal with this and other like responses in the dating market

Attached: BA2B1B95-130F-446A-A316-B28D3EDBF723.jpg (800x800, 115K)

Don't tell roasties how much you make, you retard.

Laugh at them and walk away.

Oh you've only got B-cups ? Nice meeting you but i'll pass

Be glad you dodged a bullet. Usually it's third world Asians women who only care about money, though.

This. I know people who make less salary than me that have less stuff but much more in savings. I also know people who make twice what I make but couldn't handle an emergency without a loan. There is a point in most of the USA ($50-65k) where you can live within your means and be very comfortable. Just stop buying crap.

"that's ok your younger sister is hotter anyway"

Get a sweet Christian white girl from the country.

This.
inb4
>Christian girls are total sluts

Be glad she showed you what she is. Plenty of fish in the sea. No response needed.

Where I live in the South, Christian girls are virgins until marriage. They marry young. 70k would be considered rich here.

Stop trying to date gold-digging whores.

>Doing the dating game
Dating is full of single mothers and roasties. Get a girl from the country while you're young or else, this is your future. These superficial inner-city whores.

fpbp

Yea and then they ask what your credit is

Attached: Screenshot_20181002-054350.png (1440x720, 697K)

You don't discuss your earnings with a woman, phaggot.

How do you not see that as dodging a bullet?

90% of women are pure trash, they're not even worth wiping your ass with their shirt, that's how worthless they are. Even their perfectly good organs should be thrown away instead of donated.

And before you go, "Oh, he's a woman-hater, bweh!" I'm gonna go ahead and say 70% of men are in the same boat. They should just be lined up and hit with grapeshot.

You stop approaching women and make them approach you. Give them the cold shoulder and stop trying to be their friend. It drives them crazy and only makes you more desirable. The biggest mistake men make is the assumption that women have to be chased.

I make 220k, so I never got this response. But I got a “wtf is wrong with you” once after not kissing a girl goodbye.

Tell them it's in the high three digits. 544 is high, right?

i don't even make 10k a year

Make more than $70,000?

>The biggest mistake men make is the assumption that women have to be chased.
This
I am a homo and women openly lust over me just because I'm unattainable. "Sigh if only I could date you user," stuff like that

Rape is the only answer. Don't beg for pussy, just take it

544 is pretty gud tbqh

You tell her: I was only kidding just to see how you'd react. I'm a billionaire, looking for true love.

Screw with their head and not reply back. It will piss them off that you didn't.

Good job, you dodged a whorebullet.

The correct response is "Oh you misunderstood. I wasn't talking long term. How much just for the night?"

Do they really or has one woman said this to you once jokingly? Please be honest.

What do you mean "how do you deal with this?" Would you actually date a girl that had a salary requirement? I make six figures, but I would dump any girl who even asked that on the spot.

Being rejected by gold digging whores is not a bad thing.