Why is Joe Rogan such a cuck?

His new special immediately starts spouting of fake news.

Wishing the first 30 seconds Rogan says we live in a crazy world where our President is threatening to fight a Vice President .He quotes Trump saying Biden would go down hard and fast.

He failed to mention that unprovoked Biden first said

““A guy who ended up becoming our national leader said, ‘I can grab a woman anywhere, and she likes it,’ ” Biden said during a speech at the University of Miami, according to ABC News. “They asked me if I’d like to debate this gentleman, and I said ‘no.’ I said, ‘If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.’ ”

Now this disinformation isn’t a big deal if it’s funny. But that’s it, Joe Rogan is an amateur comedian who has always put out weak material.

We’ve seen it when he’s on stage with Bill Burr, and other comedians. He can’t hold his own.

Joe should have stuck to giving out gameshow money to people chugging donkey cum.

Attached: 389651CB-5764-49F4-9BBD-86D0EDE5C865.jpg (900x900, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heightline.com/jessica-rogan-married-relationship-with-joe-rogan-family-wiki-kids/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Celebrity gossip isn't politics you fucking mongoloid.

Shut up.

His wife is jewish

this. And pot, lot's of pot.

>Taking what comedians say seriously
>Ever
Are you actually autistic?

>married a jewish woman with black child

Attached: joe rogan.jpg (1000x1250, 163K)

>Joe Rogan is an amateur comedian who has always put out weak material.

And he acts like he's a sage of comedic process. He makes me fucking cringe.

He should've stuck to doing his podcast in a shitty room, with shitty equipment, talking about interesting things with humility.

>I WAS LISTENING TO THE JOE ROGAN PODCAST
t. Every s o y boy ever

Attached: 1538571612962.gif (720x480, 126K)

Joe Rogan is based for not backing down to criticism for talking about the South African farm murders

Joe Rogan is gay for leading me astray for so long. Jesus is Lord.

his kids will get gassed in front of him in minecraft

SOON

Jewish gatekeeper. Vampire

I never watched him do stand up and I have to admit it was pretty funny.

Attached: trump.gif (468x259, 840K)

IS ALEX JONES GETTING ON HIS FUCKING SHOW OR WHAT???

>doesn't know how to use an apostrophe
oof

Because, he sold his soul to the Jews.

smoking weed makes you a degenerate

Uhhhh, except he did back down, in übercuckedly fashion at that.

Joe an idiot who has no real opinions on anything not weed related. He literally mirrors the opinions of whatever guest he’s interviewing that day I don’t use the NPC meme but he is literally a useful idiot robot.

Joe Rogan is one of the least funny comedians alive. He makes a mockery of the artform. His observations are very basic and the comedy derived from them is weak. It baffles me that he has such a succesful career. I put it down to his podcast which, admittedly, he was ahead of the curve on and has used to well to leverage himself a lot of influence in the contemporary scene. If it weren't for that nobody would give two-shits what he has to say about anything.
I like George Carlin. He may have been a faggy liberal civcuck atheist but atleast he was one when it fucking meant something, and he redpilled MILLIONS of young people about how terrible the government is and how little they care for the people they 'serve'. When you compare Joe Rogan to George Carlin it's like comparing Usain Bolt to Usain Bolt's mum - they may be related but one is quick and the other is some washed up nigger.

Attached: carlin2.jpg (304x166, 12K)

Okay I know the "alot" faggots aren't going anywhere... but now the retards write "lot's" too?
I hope you all die soon.

I like Joe Rogan's guests but the moment he starts talking about politics, not counting conspiracy theories like JFK, I can't stand him.

rogan and his standup buddies are pretty cringe

Most pro baseball players don't know shit about statistics but can hit a 95 mph fastball. Most baseball nerds know all the stats but can's hit a 55 mph ball. Same thing with joe and comedy. If he could actually do it, he probably wouldn't give as much of a shit about the politics of comedy.

Attached: 1534917032832.png (960x938, 606K)

>rogan and his standup buddies are pretty cringe
What I don't get is what is the stand up comedy obsession with dicks. I watched that movie Funny People with Seth Rogan and all he does the entire movie is talk about dicks when he's doing standup. Female comedians are even worse because literally the only thing they talk about is their vagina. "oh my god my vagina is like overfilled luggage."

Sadly, this faggot is wrapped up in politics now.
He's actually quite a formidable re-direction agent in that he is odd enough to be attractive to appeal to lost youth but isn't radical enough to be a genuine threat nor be able to provide serious solutions.

I suppose we could Joe as Jordan Peterson's retarded pet monkey as he sails the good-ship-philosemitism to sames-ville.

Petersons a real fucking problem, but if we nail him hard enough and consistently enough on his selective collective evaluations he will be forced to address us for the sake of keeping his flock loyal. Joe by contrast is incapable of not making a complete arsehole of himself from time to time. He is also a trend hopping bully and these guys just can't hold back the nastiness. You can see it in the way he debates with people when he is out of his depth. He's a bully.

In the end this chicken cuck won't have someone like David Duke or Kevin McDonald on his show very willingly, it would be too much.

Fucking kek'd

Old man rants arnt comedy

He wasn't engaged in comedy. He was engaged in truth telling. He was the most red-pilled liberal you will ever see. He's dead now, which is a blessing in a way. If he said now what he said then he would be destroyed by the very apparatus that made him, the colleges, the talk-shows, the youth.

This guy gets it. Peterson is dangerous but he will burn out. Rogan's flame is so dull it will burn forever.

/thread
He literally spawned more Jewesses and therefore has a vested stake in Jewish interests. Not hard to figure out.

When did biden become vice president lol

>You can see it in the way he debates with people when he is out of his depth. He's a bully.
he's a retard even when "in his depth", this is someone who sincerely believed a woman could beat a man in a sanctioned fight, he's the last person on planet earth who should be challenging anyone on anything
he never suffered for his fanboy nonsense and here we are

At a certain point I'm sure they get alot of yes men surrounding them and kissing their ass. And the women get that + the feminist types who encourage the vagina bullshit. Gotta be a strange feeling to get awful reviews when everyone at your 35k pool party told you the new film looked great.

Attached: funny-animal-pictures-surprised-dog-3.jpg (800x1070, 87K)

It still doesn't make sense to me. At no point in my life have I ever been curious about the size of another man's dick. It's like you know these comedians have crazy small dicks if they are obsessed with talking about huge dicks. If you've got a monster dick you just walk with a pimp stride and dgaf.

oh really? Proofs?

We're dealing with a guy who thinks he is a magical mushroom monkey yet he tries to come in like some big political hitter ever since Jordan Peterson finally caved in to his nagging and nutted all over Joes retarded face. Now Joe thinks he's the magic pussy.
You know, if we memed it hard enough we could pressure Joe into having a serious cage fight with someone. Maybe Chael Sonnen. He's a classic bully, always nipping at people on the side lines hiding behind the bigger dogs.
I saw him not too long ago try to debate some guy about post modernism. What the guy was saying was moronic but Joe actually somehow managed to lose an argument to him, but if you notice the way Joe debated with him, it was just insults and nastiness.

Jordan Peterson has pointed out is that social interaction requires a kind of mutual understanding of fairness in order to work.
This is one way that bullies will sabotage conversations and social interactions with people. They refuse to "play along" and will constantly try to fault find. Humour requires someone that will be willing to give you a complimentary laugh at least for your effort and not view things as constantly literal. When you want to be mean to someone telling a joke, you don't give them anything and take everything they say literally. You are refusing to "play" with them.

You see a similar type of behaviour from the guys on the UK politics/news show "have I got news for you". Basically, if they don't like the guests they have on, they will simply refuse to play along and snipe at them. It's a really cheap tactic but it works well if you don't know what people are doing.

This is the kind of creature Joe is. He should be exposed for this and absolutely ruthlessly fucking slaughtered. This fat faggot was sinking in the dagger taking shots at the White race when it was "hip" to do this.

I guess despite all the fame and popularity, ugly gross people still have a hard time getting what they want out of a woman.

It's probably also the easiest thing to make jokes about. If you want to appeal to the largest amount of people you need to aim towards average IQ. These guys still make a few million on their dick jokes because there are alot of dumb people with a few bucks to spend.

>A guy who ended up becoming our national leader said, ‘I can grab a woman anywhere, and she likes it,’ ” Biden said during a speech at the University of Miami, according to ABC News. “They asked me if I’d like to debate this gentleman, and I said ‘no.’ I said, ‘If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him

biden getting rid of the competition, based.

>. If you've got a monster dick you just walk with a pimp stride and dgaf.
This is actually true. It's one less thing to worry about in an ocean of male worry so if you got off lucky you tend not to gloat. no sense in overkill.
>inb4 muhdik
If you haven't realised by now, it's a myth.

His jokes are a hit or miss. One joke that stood out to me was the one about Jefferson coming back and asking why we haven’t written any new shit.

Rogan is uneducated and it shows. Jefferson wrote the Declaration of Independence. Madison wrote the constitution. Clearly the joke should be about Madison coming back asking why we haven’t written any new shit, but that joke is still pretty uneducated because we have amended many rights to the Bill of Rights since Madison’s 10 rights.

Attached: 4L_BGGGUVkX.jpg (808x1300, 136K)

Men are the cause of war
Go men

Joe rogan is based

Attached: F25C2B62-82A0-49BE-A966-4465F41B6C48.jpg (618x685, 115K)

Joe manlet rogan

Attached: 1824EBAA-09F8-410C-9592-BF245FC4918A.jpg (900x1200, 168K)

Attached: 2E5ED229-0895-435B-B00B-4F4F07F8C2AA.jpg (980x551, 118K)

Attached: 9D088D1F-4AE8-4A84-92FE-2635DEEE081D.jpg (640x360, 89K)

Just go to his wikipedia its indisputed

Attached: 281A8222-A0CB-42F9-B13E-ACCF97E7AA59.jpg (1040x672, 182K)

Jessica Rogan's dad is (((Robert Schimmel)))
>the son of Betty and Otto Schimmel, Jewish survivors of the Lolocaust

Attached: 1510219661608.png (1490x1489, 3.86M)

5'8" IS A PERFECTLY NORMAL HEIGHT

Attached: pep pic.jpg (667x690, 49K)

gonna call out my own fake news bros
heightline.com/jessica-rogan-married-relationship-with-joe-rogan-family-wiki-kids/
>From our comparison, there seems to be little to no resemblance between Jessica Schimmel and the Jessica that Joe Rogan is married to, thus making it incredibly difficult to tell if they are one and the same person.

Honestly the kikes have been lying for ages that you're a lesser man and women won't like you as much if you don't have a huge dick just to make men hate themselves. I can say from experience it generally just ends up hurting women.

Can I have one mommy? He’s so little and cute!

Attached: 9C2750D3-104C-41A5-B8F3-739B857172CA.jpg (590x350, 47K)

Dude, I'm really impressed with how smart you are. You're fucking incredible!

But he did back down. He also said in the new Brendan shaub podcast that if he were a woman he would be a feminist because men are gross.

George Carlin wasn't redpilled at all. He even would talk about "evil white men" he was a fucking pussy.

womp womp

This 'man' (if you could even call him that) is an Anti-White, anti-truth, leftist, dishonest, sell-out, cuckolded total piece of shit. And should be completely ignored on here.

>artform
>stand up comedy
>artform
Stand up is not art, pleb

He's a fucking moron who's addicted to drugs and LARPS as a philosopher and host. His wife has a daughter from a previous black father and I think she hates him.

Joe is an LA comedian whose only political opinion is legalizing drugs, why the fuck are people acting all indignant and surprised that he isn't a 20-something pepe hipster that listens to the daily shoah

That's an easy narrative to believe before the internet can put all the pieces together by letting you know all those "White men" are actually Jews.

Wait wait wait wait. He's supposed to be a "comedian"?!

I've only seen a few clips of him but my intro to him was hearing that he was some sort of ex MMA fighter or some shit who was now in to drugs and was "cool now"

Jews are obsessed with other mens dicks because half of them are gay and the rest have a micropenis.

I think it's the same as Jones. In that he literally has Jew managers.

The GOAT podcaster and MMA commentator. Crazy that he first and foremost considers himself a comedian, something he's shitty at.