Why does everyone hate us travellers so much...

Why does everyone hate us travellers so much? I used to feel empathy towards brits and irish but I don't give a shit anymore. After jamal has finished fucking your wives I'll tarmac the drive

Attached: 1538396528286.png (333x334, 148K)

because you act like fucking scum

Stop leaving all your shit behind, stop ruining private land, stop imposing your horrible children and your crime on our towns and we'll talk. Until then, fuck off pikey scum.

Tyson Fury is the only based pikey
the rest deserve genocide

If you're a traveler you should join the RCPGB-ML.

this, one of you cunts threw a bottle through my mates window last winter

Fuck sake mod sticky the worst threads

You are joking, right?

Someone got glassed and another stabbed when they visited my town on their way to their incest fair.

more obscure than usual but still based

Get off my land you mother whoring Irish nigger

Attached: billthebutcher.jpg (600x309, 23K)

Travellers aren't Irish, the Irish hate them

I love pikeys. Always had a good time with them. The kids are hilarious, the women are up for it, and the fellas enjoy a party. If one does you over (never happened to me) have a word with his cousin and watch how quickly they sort it for you.

They're alright. It's just people notice the shit parts because they're so visible in comparison to the shit they're used to.

They're feral, they enter a pub and you know it means trouble

>the women are up for it
They are all married by 16 m8

fuck niggers

>I'll tarmac the drive
Why the hell do you people do this same job everywhere you go? Travellers in the U.S. go around doing the same kind of work, and a shitty job of it from what I've heard.

>going anywhere near a granny

>tfw not a traveller
How do I join up? I want to live the simple life on the road. Have a dozen kids who all pickpocket and shoplift. Breed dogs for fighting. Organise bare knuckle brawls. Enjoy big friendly gypsy gatherings that annoy toffs.

I thought it was a "Boys from the Blackstuff" joke.

I'm sick of you cunts making us look bad, shut the fuck up and live in a house like a normal person

this is what many suburban American white males get up to, minus the dog fighting

my friends and I run a fight club every other weekend so that we can keep our militia 100 strong at any given moment

Do you all have sex with each other after fighting?