HES'S FUCKED. TIME FOR CONSERVATIVE TEARS

Attached: 383838.jpg (1440x2030, 711K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/elainaplott/status/1047927165797486594
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Still have the vote on their side

Apparently Heidi hates being a senator.

OHNONONO TRUMPKINS BTFO SHE WON

I hope she enjoyed her time in the Senate, because its ogre.

> demcorat roastie cryptojew (mothers maiden name was berg) votes no

wow

Thanks for the Senate seat, heidi

Attached: 1525664425762.png (480x480, 265K)

>democrats will vote against Kavanaugh

Attached: 1531676830458.png (247x239, 19K)

>Democrat votes no on Kavanaugh

Holy FUCK OP. You can't be serious. This is shocking. Make another thread about it faggot.

she's a demcorat you idiots

Attached: 1fe.png (658x662, 59K)

Wasn’t this expected?

Attached: pred.jpg (1533x213, 77K)

In a Trump state.

How the fuck did places like ND and WV had democrat senators?

They're all getting voted out next month for dying on this hill though

I still don't get how she is supported by Republicans. They're worried she'll lose the election to a Republican.

Attached: 1516466894448s.jpg (250x196, 5K)

She was elected six years ago.

>id: jUu

THE SADOMASOCHISTS OF POLITICS

Not surprising but I though she might have a bit of self preservation but oh well. It's the republicans who need to not cuck for once in their lives.

Voters in her state of North Dakota want Kavanaugh confirmed by a 30 point margin.

If he gets denied, Im creating several instagram accounts, and using them to spam "this slut fucks niggers in alleys" on every woman's account I can get to.

Good. She will lose. We're not trading the presumption of innocence for her roastie ass.

She's literally in the 10s of points behind.
Couple weeks ago, she was neck and neck.

Heitkamp was already losing. She's just sealing the deal and ensuring that Kav will be confirmed one way or another.

>Dems willfully giving Trump a 55 seat majority in the Senate that will increase to 57 seats in 2020

Nice.

retarded canadian knows nothing.

are californians swarming north dakota now?

So Kavanaugh still wins

>the one thing she could have done to save herself was to vote yes
>she votes no

Dems are literally retarded. The 2020 map has just as many "Trump state Dems" up for re-election and Trump is almost certain to win re-election. The only shot they have at taking the Senate is 2022, but even that would require them to flip more than five seats in Trump states.

They might be completely locked out of the Senate until 2024 or longer because of this. All because they're giving Trump the push he needs to sweep the Senate in 2018.

HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE

Wait wait wait, a DEMOCRATIC senator, is going to vote NO!? Stop the fucking presses

In other news, gay men prefer sucking dick.

It's like you never get tired of being picked on from every possible angle.

Attached: 1537521264768.jpg (861x614, 149K)

Remember to go out & vote against Democrats! Make their blue wave into a blue splash against our red tsunami!

>when you're "only" down by 10 points and decide to vote against the will of your constituents

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 18K)

Lol

>idiot

Attached: nd2016.png (648x649, 331K)

>Democratic
Where's the issue???

Nice profile pic.

>tfw a red tsunami putting 60 republicans in is possible

But what about the House, still trouble possible, I heard.

Ouch

The House is up in the air, but with this controversy conservatives have been mobilized.

could have been like CA where there were just too many R's in the race to split the votes. or just no good R was running at all.

Lol they have the votes without her. Even Dems are admitting defeat and commending her for voting no even though Kavanaugh will still be confirmed. Also, 7/10 constituents in her district support Kavanaugh and so she just guaranteed her career is over for no political gain whatsoever. Say it with me lefties:
JUSTICE
KAVANAUGH

why not do it as well when he's confirmed?

NoDak user here.
She’s toast. She’s closer to 15 pots behind and this seals the deal. Outside of the college kids in Fargo, the vast majority here support Kavanaugh and feel DrFraud was blatantly acting for the committee. So happy to see this red headed bitch is going to be voted out in a month. Clearly she values her party over her constituents. Will be even funny when she realizes the Dems don’t want an old, fat, red-headed white women as a lobbyist.

Bye-bye Heidi

House races are 100% GOTV. The blue wave was based on the idea that they were way more fired up. It’s what led to Obama’s ass kicking in 2010 and 2014.

Thing is, now enthusiasm is equal on both sides. Similar to 2016.

She's a female democrat, we already knew she would vote no. It doesn't even factor in to the situation.

twitter.com/elainaplott/status/1047927165797486594

Even if Dems win all the tossups the Reps would still end with 220 seats. However it looks more like Reps will get 230 or more seats this time around, which is a loss but not substantial and mostly in cucked liberal districts.

WV is full of retards that will vote for the other party if one pisses them off.

I think the dem generic lead is ~8% or something, I was looking at old averages and midterm polls tend to be biased 3% to the left.

Also, dems need to win by 6% or something to win the house, so it's possible to keep the house (tho unlikely)

why are wypipo the worst people of this planet yet somehow in their delusion believe they did NO wrong and everyone should be graceful to breathe THEIR air

Midterms usually have the incumbent party losing seats.

>Arguing with those digits

Attached: 5042088C-0830-4983-AB5A-478ADFBE57AB.jpg (750x677, 63K)

You just posted this with the same meme screencap no source. Post the source

>Democrat voting no
It's literally nothing. All it takes is one Democrat in a red state to flip.

somebody should show this cunt what a real rape is so she knows the difference

>our red tsunami!

Attached: Red November.jpg (1440x810, 66K)

Yes very good you watched the news parrot that over and over again.

Attached: 1563276783.jpg (1119x637, 108K)

California's system of electing senators and governors is unique to that state, only Washington copies it to some degree

Heitkamp was locally popular during a presidential election Democrats won and was endorsed by the previous senator who was also a Democrat, Manchin was a popular former governor

they call it 'owning the libs'

im in tears lads

Yea, I know. I'm just saying that there's a chance the right will cling to the house, especially if polls are oversampled to the left.
Not saying the right will gain seats or anything.

Pretty sure the vast majority if not all Democrats are going to vote no you brainlet
Saged

Attached: 1538600579721.jpg (580x322, 97K)

Apparently you get digits if you reply to this.

It's going to be so funny when he's confirmed. I'm thinking the Democrat chimp-out will be at 2016 election levels. Think of the memes. So many memes.

Fargo resident here. Been getting these all week. She's toast

Attached: 15386830070027069069750957207751.jpg (4032x1960, 2.08M)

OY

your pic related was my oc gift to pol a couple years ago during a praise kek thread where everybody got dubz or better practically
Glad you were there brother

Attached: 1527190890471.png (508x530, 599K)

They want it to be that level of chump out that's why they made that garbage. They need something to piss off the voter vase it was never about kav getting stopped it was about making up a reason for their voters to be pissed off in time for the elctions

Yup. They've made this into such a huge thing it easily will be biggest meltdown since Nov 2016. Can't wait to imbibe more of their delicious tears.

Yeah, which means she retained the seat through inertia. A nationalist republican will easily take her seat

Thanks to harry reid, they dont need any democrats to confirm

It was only about Kavanaugh being stopped and nothing else. He serves for life and ensures a conservative majority for decades. All other election stuff is trivial compared to this.

The Dems did everything they could (horrible stuff) simply to delay the vote until after election hoping they could kill it by getting a senate majority during this election.

Feels good man

>screencapping yourself while meme flagging

Attached: 1528480394490.jpg (640x640, 68K)

>Trump is almost certain to win re-election.
He mathematically can't. The numbers are against him. In fact, the betting pool is that he doesn't finish the first term.

because this is totally a normal election cycle

It's ober

Attached: The End.webm (640x360, 1.88M)

LOLOLOL! SHUT IT DOWN YOU STUPID NIGGER BITCH GOYIM!
Oh Jesus, this truly is the best time to be alive.

Attached: gas all media jews immediatly.png (624x540, 54K)

Not sure how you come up with that. His approval rating is higher than when he was elected. It really just depends on who runs against him. Never underestimate the DNC's potential to shoot themselves in the foot.

Attached: 1537564862878.jpg (642x344, 31K)

Now they completely erased any dream of taking the senate and made taking the house so much harder by pissing off the neocons and anyone who cares about due process. This was a disaster for them one with long term consequences. Should have just accepted the court lost.

She’s down by double digits. She knows she’s done. I live in ND and I don’t know anyone who’s voting for her. She’s fucking us over on her way out.

why not just do it on principle

Attached: b93.png (250x250, 81K)

any ND anons want to call her office and bitch?

I live in ND. I am definitely going to make it a point to go out and vote against her now

Isn't the burden of proof the responisibility of the prosecution though? Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

202) 224-2043
Already on it user.

Yes, the left is trying to change the idea of innocent until proven guilty so they can get conservatives locked up in the future.

>OY VEY

The Left's argument is that this isn't a trial; it's just a job interview.

But, sensible people recognize that a world where anyone can be denied anything simply because of a baseless accusation is a dangerous world.

To me it seems the Democrats and their liberal media machine were hoping to kill two birds with one stone: For one thing, to delay the vote as you said, because preventing a conservative judge on the SCOTUS is of utmost importance to them.
But the way this whole thing has played out, I do think they simultaneously wanted to rile up their voters for that blue wave they're hoping for.
Now of course there is decent chance their gamble not only failed but backfired, as Kavanough is likely to get confirmed despite their best efforts (read: most shameful smear campaign), and they also managed to rile up right leaning voters with this whole Guilty until proven innocent shitshow.

sup NDBro, vote yes on measure 3.

Attached: Joints.png (400x400, 21K)

>being this retarded

Attached: 1537824370546.gif (500x493, 631K)

Is she up for re election this year?

Yes but she's down big in the polls. She's given up on reelection.

Thanks for the senate seat, dems. I was actually worried she'd vote yes.