>AND THAT'S ABSOLUTELY A GOOD THING!

Attached: flu-shot.jpg (654x815, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_antigenic_sin
youtube.com/watch?v=zLuslHWjEH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>DRUMPF IS A FASCIST
>YOU BETTER GET YOUR GOVERNMENT MANDATED INJECTIONS, BIGOT

I haven't gotten a shot in ten years and can count on one hand the number of times I've been sick. Literally just give germs a firm handshake and look'em in the eye and they'll know what's what.

Haven't done the flu shot in several years. Had the flu once in 2009, was sick for 10 days and fine after. Wonder if flu shot contains onions as it's always my bluepilled friends trying to get me to get one

I know what you mean, kids these days cant even get sick properly. In my day I had to walk 10 miles in the snow uphill both ways to catch the flu.

orange juice. protein from cooked meat. green leafy vegetables. staying clean and warm. it's not that goddamn hard to stay healthy or get over a cold / flu if one hits every 3-4 years.

it's just correlation, user.
the strict onions diet they're on devastates their immune systems, making them highly susceptible to the flu. if they're not vaccinated every year, they'll die.

The.jews are going all out on poisoning the goyim

>not allowing your body to fight illness by treating it right during times of sickness
>not allowing your immune system to strengthen naturally
gas the left

Attached: 1533348869276.jpg (1242x796, 145K)

I'd sip with you boys any day of the week.

I think vaccines are the perfect example of the Jews overplaying their hand. I wouldn't think anything of them and would get them unquestioningly if they weren't shilled so unbelievably hard and if any kind of distrust or skepticism towards them wasn't so suppressed and demonized.

30 percent effective this year whoop.

The only time I've had a flu shot in the last fifteen years was a few years ago before I had surgery.
Guess what I came down with a week after surgery? The fucking flu.

Attached: 1505703423556.png (600x600, 143K)

They go as far as to pay those on Medicare for getting the shot as well as have automated calls made. Don't have your kid injected with our designated shots? No public school for you!

Based

Attached: 1516905424258.jpg (470x470, 45K)

Are you 80 years old with a severely weakened immune system? Go for it. Otherwise? You’re a fucking idiot.

B-but I'm sure it m-made the instance much less severe...

If it gets really bad I'll just wear a mask, I do have to take an elevator a lot and I know those places are a fucking disgusting breeding ground for flu. Probably not going to get a shot though.

Literally never had one, most serious illness I have ever had was when I was sick for

It is inconceivable to me that a healthy person would get these regularly.

Never had a flu shot, never will. Last time I got more than a sniffle for a few days was after I finished my first Ultramarathon. Ain't need it.

but I am already healthy. At worst I'll get a stuffy nose for 2 or 3 days. Why should I intentionally get sick?

I live in France.
We have one of the biggest socialized healthcare systems on Earth.
I have never had a flu shot.
Nobody here has ever had a flu shot, seasonal flu shots are not a thing, nobody has heard of a flu shot.

The American government will happily let you die if you can't pay a hospital fee or don't have the right kind of insurance, but they're super, super invested in everyone getting these shots on a seasonal basis?

These free seasonal flu shots that they want everyone to get?

They're super invested in preventing a minor illness to the point that they'll spend millions creating and distributing vaccines for free, but they won't set your broken arm or reattach a finger if you can't pay for it?

SEEMS LEGIT

Attached: 1485116806386.jpg (583x435, 56K)

I mean, I understand healthcare workers getting them, when they get access to the "top shelf" ones, that don't have nearly the same bullshit preservatives.

I got the flu really bad and was down for 2 weeks on medication, this was in 2015
this past winter I got it as well but I just took 2 days off of work and some advil and I was fine

I assume I'm immune now

Teachers should probably get them too

Because it is GOOD for you. (((Brought to you buy your friendly BigPharma)))

never got one, never had the flu, never going to get one
come get me

>haven't had a flu shot in 25 years
>haven't had the flu in 25 years
Wow!

You try throwing up with a 9 inch incision down your chest after heart surgery.
Sort of redefines your understanding of what pain really is.

I never get flu shots, and I'm getting one this year, I don't care if it's fake or a placebo or will give me autism, fuck, I already have that shit probably; I just don't want to get the flu as bad as I got it last winter, and if there's even a tiny chance of avoiding that I'm gonna take it regardless of the jewish mindcontrol shit that is injected into me, I was down and out for 4 weeks with both a bad cough and a stomach that seized up in pain every time I did cough, with a fever of 104-106 consistently, I couldn't even sleep the shit off.

I had to get one once. Gave me the absolute worst flu ever. I've only had a mild flu a couple times before. Fuck that shit.

Just leaving this here
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_antigenic_sin

It's not like your broken arm will spread through

Attached: 1313288115552.jpg (295x341, 16K)

ITT: Dumbasses who say they never get a flu shot and were lucky enough to avoid it, meanwhile millions upon millions got the flu because they didn't get a shot

This. I've had one flu shot in my life and I still got the flu. Never again. The only thing I'd be willing to immunize myself from is something that I otherwise can't recover from on my own, like tetanus or rabies. Tetanus shots hurt like a fucking cunt but it's way better than lockjaw.

Okay.... But what about the babbies that survived the Spanish flu? Why didn't they have cytokin storms every subsequent flu infection?

People still get sick? Ever since i stopped getting all these bs shots the only sicknesses i get, get turned into slightly swollen lymph nodes for a day or so.

>The American government will happily let you die if you can't pay a hospital fee or don't have the right kind of insurance, but they're super, super invested in everyone getting these shots on a seasonal basis?
Hospitals are actually required to care for you here if it's life-threatening, they just aren't obligated to house or care for you after you've been treated and what you have isn't immediately life-threatening.

It has a 20 percent success rate. You’re better off drinking a magic potion from a schizophrenic hobo than take that shit.

>because they didn't get a shot
lol FACT

>nobody has heard of a flu shot.
Flu shots are a thing here too, some public sector workers get them for free but they're not that expensive if you want to have one. I don't know why anyone would waste their own money for something that doesen't necessarily even work and may cause side effects. I'm fine with vaccines for dangerous diseases, but not seasonal flu.

vaccines are bioweapons for human population control

Attached: adcb09bcc0710b90d080b7cf5bf16434.jpg (564x468, 64K)

Bullshit statistic you pulled out of your ass.

Ha, I already got sick last week. I'm protected now.

Haven’t gotten a flu shot in years, I sure as hell won’t this year

On 2 strong immunosuppressive drugs, I need this shot.

And we wonder why so many of the public fell for Ford's "credible" testimony...

I already have autism so I get vaccines every year because they can't do anything more to me.

(((flushot)))

oh and they put aborted fetal cells on them so you can share their wonderful satanic pedo cult to fallen angels together!

Attached: aborted-fetal-tissue.jpg (963x652, 144K)

ever since i started wearing t-shirt and shorts throughout winter i never got seriously sick...
the only full on 40+°C tier flu with 18h fever dreams and stuff i caught in the past 5 years lasted no more than 2 days

Flu shots work but I don’t get them, why go to the doctor and get stuck with a needle when I can literally just wash my hands and avoid sick people in order to not sick

I get the flue every winter, got a flu shot one year and still got the flu
what the fuck is the point

It’s not 100%
there are a bunch of strains of flu and you probably got one the shot didn’t protect against

i wonder is there is a link between flu shots and lethargy
>never had a flu shot (maybe when I was really young). Never had the flu. 0 debt, multiple assets, good salary.

Attached: Capture.png (529x555, 583K)

good goy

Attached: vaccine-ingredients-multiple-vaccines-are-frequently-given-in-one-visit-12775667.png (500x607, 196K)

Attached: 05937BE6-B908-46AF-89CA-AFEE0334C4DB.jpg (474x266, 43K)

>post doctored image
>THIS MAKES ME RIGHT!!!

Nigger argentines for ya.

>posts fake ingredients image
>concrete evedence against vaccines

What a dumbass

Attached: 40D2A810-0A96-4610-ACB5-7C74444B8643.png (512x512, 54K)

Stop it man i was trying to have a good day

onions

Ogres

this entire thread is one big echo chamber...can someone who regularly get flu shots comment on the merit of listening to your healthcare providers stress preventive medicine

yeast protein is a bit low

Test

youtube.com/watch?v=zLuslHWjEH0
ZOGGMD

>NOT GETTING YOUR FLU SHOT IS ANTISEMETIC
NOT GETTING YOUR FLU SHOT IS ANTISEMETIC

It was predicted 20 percent, but now they’re saying

>“CDC Estimates This Year's Flu Vaccine Is Only 36 Percent Effective,”

From a time magazine article among others. Again I’ll reiterate: unless you have a severely weakened immune system, you are a fucking moron to take a flu shot that is mysteriously free in a for-profit health system.

How fragile do you need to be in order to be afraid of the flu?

I have 100% faith in vaccines and medicine and shit but I don’t get flu shots

The only reason is I don’t want to get out of my house, drive somewhere and get stuck with a needle

OY VEY GOYIM DON'T YOU WANT TO BE HEALTHY AND NORMAL GET THAT FLU SHOT NOW

I've been to the doctors twice in 25 years and both times were unnecessary in hindsight. (Once was for a fractured jaw.)
I never got a flu shot in my life. I never take medicine. If I start to feel sick, I drink vodka and use the steamroom (more than usual). I did get the flu about 5 years ago and I used the 5 days I spent in bed to quit smoking cigarettes.

People are just massive sterile pussies addicted to drugs and an easy answer. No wonder you'll all die from someone superbug.

Flushots have a less than 2% efficacy rate. They do absolutely nothing.

your neighborhood groceries is waiting with needles.. go get your flu shot now

Offtopic, but I wanted to ask Jow Forums this and this is a somewhat related thread. I just got some lab report back saying I have low test after a decade of feeling tired and more recently being unable to gain any appreciable strength or muscle mass lifting, and now they want to start me on test replacement. I'm 33. Is this a jewish trick that will fuck me up?

I never get a flu shot and I catch the flu once a year.

No flu shot in over 10 years. Never had the flu since avoiding the shots. Co-workers always get the flu or a bad cold, every year without fail- they mock me for avoiding these shots.
>Guess I'm just a retard.

Oh no, not deadly deadly flu.
Gas the sniffles sneeze war now

If the CEO of a hospital say I need the shot I really need the shot

these kikes swab a bunch of chinks getting off a plane and base that year’s flu shot on whatever strain they find. most people who get sick have a different flu strain big brain jews.

>here's why you need to participate in a death by one thousand cuts, according to the camp of mentally ill MBA grads who serve Jewish Communist interests

>these kikes swab a bunch of chinks getting off a plane and base that year’s flu shot on whatever strain they find. most people who get sick have a different flu strain big brain jews.
b..but... you're protected from that one highly specific strain that would never ever mutate on you user. You just don't understand how critical it is.

>vaccine for flu that mutates really quickly
Why?

Just wear respirator mask and spare yourself the trouble.

Really? Crazy

nah bro to be honest if you are being offered a test supplement I suggest accepting the script for the sake of having that rare form of medicine

it's not necessary to improve test that way even with circumstances like yours

what is necessary for you is to understand that your low test is 100% a depression/anxiety-based problem and if you try meditating or seeking out more from life than just what you've been looking for or if you maybe expand your comfort zone in a whole new direction then the improvement you seek is going to come

>just don't worry bro, people care about you beyond your scope of understanding

I was in the hospital in ICU last week for some minor shit, they gave me a flu shot without asking. I probably would have gotten one anyways, (im a gimp) but they seemed awful pushy about it this year.

Attached: 1485567665969.gif (304x50, 39K)

Or just get the flu and build up your immunity.

(((I wonder why (((Buzzfeed))) would be (((insisting))) that we get these (((injections))) from the (((big pharma))) companies... )))

You allow people to penetrate you without consent? That's fucked up user.

>They go as far as to pay those on Medicare for getting the shot
My job at Southern Company does similar shit. The insurance gives a kick back even though almost all employees that get the shots still get sick. Ironically they refuse to stay home when sick since they would have to take personal time off (PTO) which they save for vacations like good goys. Fuck companies that promote staying at work when your sick with retarded vacation sick day policies.

Hmm maybe you're right, been depressed for that whole decade too. Life is shitty. Thanks for the input.

Flu shot contains aborted fetus parts. Those who recieve the shot are partaking of the the Gobalist’s Satanic Sacrifice Ritual.

People are retarded and dont understand that sickness requires rest. They just keep pushing away at their wageslavery while popping a bunch of pills for 30 years and then wonder why their bodies are diseased and broke down.

>These free seasonal flu shots
Not free, most insurance companies cover them without copay. Wether you get it or not, you already paid for it when you paid your premiums.

>Get my yearly mandated HilldogTM shot.
>Tfw starting to grow breasts.
>My penis doesn't work right anymore.
>A-at least Trump isn't the president

Even my doctor says that flu shots are a bunch of bullshit. Never had one, never had the flu. I wonder if the two are connected somehow...

This, I vaccinate for virtually everything except the Flu, which I've had just once in my life, and I'm treated like a fucking leper for it. Do they not realize that vehemently attacking anyone who questions medicine only creates more of their anti-vax opposition?

A vaccine is literally infecting yourself with a weak version of the virus. There is no added benefit to “strengthening your immune system naturally” in this case. Antibiotics and not exposing yoruself to germs can fuck up your immune system, sure, but vaccines don’t work that way.

Let us know how it goes, user.