Well Jow Forums?

Well Jow Forums?

Attached: all babies.jpg (1100x733, 122K)

humanity is extinct within 100 years

the question is only if we'll manage to make ourselves a successor species

none of this shit matters. mind uploading through whole brain emulation is literally the only thing that matters any more.

Attached: Line.jpg (916x610, 94K)

/thread

This

You again... Let people abort their fucking babies. Its voluntary eugenics. I dont care. I draw the line with someone being FORCED to have an abortion

The only correct choice

Not hard at all

the abortion industry pumps the left with billions of dollars. They support every democrat politician.
supporting abortion is supporting democrats

Attached: 1538679757024.jpg (1579x733, 151K)

/thread

Attached: 1497406531718.jpg (650x1200, 79K)

Attached: image.jpg (320x290, 40K)

beta

Attached: femalegook.jpg (416x600, 109K)

let's put it this way, a nigger wouldn't want to live if it knew it was a nigger, neither would all the deformed ones, since those ones will never find true happiness, only fake empathy from virtue signallers and it will inevitably kill itself when it finds out, so there, thread closed

this, /thread

Thanks for fixing, (((OP))) is obviously a faggot.
>tfw would probably draw the line straight down the middle tho

Attached: 1534373911257.png (354x315, 85K)

Abort none of them.
Throw all babies into a pit of lions.
Who ever survives will be our new leader.

what about the trans gay babies

Never, abortion is murder

I actually wouldn't want to live if I had to be under an extreme condition.

the objectively true and scientifically validated answer

Go ahead kill ur offspring, too many retards around. Just keep enough for the civil war or use that to thin out the public. just dont kill ur own offspring that is retarded.
back to pleddit.

make a copy and die goyim thats the only way.
The jews fear the cyborg.

Why are babies born with birth defects? Why is cancer on the rise? And autism?

We've poisoned our environment.

>Go ahead kill ur offspring, too many retards around. just dont kill ur own offspring that is retarded.

>back to pleddit.

NO U

Why do you think upload process can't be gradual and preserve continuity of experience? That's why the 'destructive' process is called for and considered a positive feature.

I don't really care. Women who get abortions for no good reason tend to be shit people anyway and removing their offspring from the genepool does us all a favor.

Yep.

Attached: White Power.gif (244x262, 1.85M)

Came here to do just that, thanks Sweden.

based

what about that soul in the incarnating child though, what happens in the spirit world when this life process gets shut down? it's like saying to good, ooh fuck yes give me a child and then right after changing your mind. God is going to be mad as a plague.

Better version

Attached: 42.jpg (1088x606, 142K)

Fixed that for you negro :^)
too many of em anyways

Attached: 1538679757024.jpg (1100x733, 238K)

spbp