Why the fuck don’t white men and women want to settle down, get married, and have kids before they turn 30?

Why the fuck don’t white men and women want to settle down, get married, and have kids before they turn 30?
I’m basically LARPing through college as a chad, even tho I belong here, but I want to get married and have kids in the next couple years at the latest?
I know women act like whites nowadays and ride a carousel of cock, but why do men allow and encourage it?
Is there any way to reverse this cycle? Or is the best I can do is marry myself a nice white women and have a bunch of kids that I raise to not be degenerates like everyone else?

Attached: D59FDDF4-B9E2-411F-BF23-D438A6594F42.jpg (500x659, 115K)

We can't. It's a tough blackpill to swallow, but once you realize that the inertia of history is overwhelming, at this point in our civilization, you can start thinking about how to survive this phase of the cycle, rather than trying to stop it.

I think that even if hitler himself, with full power and popular support, couldn't stop the trend of degeneracy without large scale violence.

This doesn't mean we are powerless: if an individual can't change the direction of the entirety of society, maybe he could convince some individuals to adopt a different way of life.

This is the white pill: instead of trying to "redpill" people, or being a siegefag (no offense, but still), you can take your life in your own hands, find like mindedd people and start forming extended families to weather the storm that is coming.

Some books to read:

Spengler - Decline of the West

Jim Penman - Biohistory

Don't forget to research on the incoming Grand Solar Minimum (IceAgeFarmer, Adapt2030, John L. Casey, Lee Wheelbarger).

Other books are mentioned often here, so you can find them. Try libgen.

Last note: Christianity will not be the solution.

Sorry for reddit spacing

Because it's a bad contract.

Attached: modern women feminism 101.jpg (613x461, 60K)

>Be white man
>marry a 7/10
>She now controls you
>she gains 50 lbs
>stops wearing makeup
>Isolates you from your friends
>Can't hit her, or even raise your voice
>Even if she hits you, you get handcuffed.
>She can divorce you and loot half (or more) of your shit.
>More so if you have kids with her
>forget it if even 1 has any disabilities
>She'll just about always get full custody

"WhY MAn NO WaNT To MaRRy WomEN? CouLD iT Be ThE GAY?"

They do, women are the problem, monogamy is to protect men , the family and women but NOT what women want/desire.

Attached: 6-least-attractive-27-least-attractive-how-men-rate-women-9684934.png (500x750, 28K)

>without large scale violence.
not like there's anything wrong with that.
all the commies should be executed.

We are in asocietial decline spiral because we are being phased out by AI and robots will be the next evolutionary step as our species here on earth. Just enjoy your life as much as you can with the time you have left. You will be one of the last generations of humans.

Oh, i hope every day for the coming of a Caesar to make some house cleaning, but this will take decades or more. Plus, the results won't be what we hope. This praetorian option, also, will be executed by sectors of the élite, not by Jow Forumsacks.

Trump set a precedent, others will follow.

These are symptoms, the causes are hidden.

Take a look at Biohistory and Spengler

This is the standard norm in Central European countries like Poland, Hungary, etc. and has always been..

Stop confusing America with the rest of the world.

My gf (inb4 REEE GET OUT NORMIE) also fucking hates fags and unassimilating immigrants, did i just get lucky or are there more of them out there

Thankyou Italian stranger I will check it out. I respect your opinion because you guys understand history repeats itself over and over and you guys understand your place in this world. Any other eastern wisdom for the western world slipping into full degeneracy and collapse?

Attached: Issame.gif (268x262, 84K)

Generation Z will get married young & out birth the Muslims. The fate of the nation depends on it. Most are saying twelve kids per couple.

am 30, still a virgin and live with parents.

help me Jow Forums

what province do you live in?

Older GenZ here, most of the people my age or a year or two younger are just as degenerate as millennials, if not more. We might be more right wing leaning and libertarian, but most are degenerate pot smoking one night stand enjoying faggots.

The funny thing is that eastern (indian) wisdom is actually indo-european.

The linear/western view of history is instead abrahamitic.

Also, i'm a quasi-historian, so don't think highly of italians, especially central and southern ones (they are actual mutts).

>why don't you play into the ZOG system goy.

marriage is one of the dumbest things a man can do in the modern world.

Attached: 1538522495115.jpg (1768x2500, 608K)

'burta

"Sir I have been raped on your campus"

Attached: I've_Been_Raped_On_Your_Campus_Sir.jpg (1793x1072, 229K)

For me, gf and I are scared. We're both smart people with degrees, but sortve scared of what that entails. We also got to live a party life and do whatever and sortve scared to have responsibilities other than work. For her, as well, childbirth puts her off. Ibwqnt her to give me 3 kids, and I know she would if she had to hut its definitely a scary y thought for her.

Maybe it's because I'm controlling and I'd be scared I'd beat my son if he said he wanted to be trans and I don't want to beat my kids.the world is get to g worse for kiss, scared ilk have to sack up I guess. So used to not being hated my whole life idk if u can handle it. Fuck. I also want to be a famous writer so it doesn't help.

Attached: We Cant Do It.jpg (1100x619, 91K)

Attached: Modern_Woman.png (720x949, 607K)

>Spengler
every polack should read it

>JUST FIND A TRAD GIRL GOY

These dudes will never learn. All it take sit one shrilling cunt like your pic to ruin a man's life.

Attached: 1538679270914.png (490x280, 111K)

same here, it’s pretty simple, go to one of the trashy bars in the area, here we got the ranch or knoxville’s, wear a collared shirt and jeans with the sleeves rolled up and do your hair.
Find the one girl in a group of girls that doesn’t look like she wants to be there, talk to her and get her number. literally just talk about bullshit.
Invite her over text to a nice ass restauarant, like La Ronde or Sabor, type of restauarant where you wear a suit.
Rinse and repeat until a date goes well and you find a girl that isn’t a degenerate whore.

I'd add Meditations of Aurelius to your reading list.

Attached: tuth2.jpg (870x575, 128K)

Based on your knowledge of history what should the common citizen do to protect themselves from the declining society and their government?

degeneracy needs to be fixed

Attached: 1527940965516.jpg (1200x1081, 387K)

Attached: 1526747432413.jpg (1288x1170, 259K)

Attached: 1526747479696.jpg (2884x3176, 2.32M)

Attached: 1525820985383.jpg (1024x756, 79K)

Because women are liberal brainless VEGETABLES!

Attached: 1531169267015.jpg (2059x1697, 339K)

Attached: 1531169319492.jpg (1160x768, 102K)

Attached: 1532192612338.png (1665x1049, 2.92M)

Attached: DlzgqC2VsAALQE9.jpg (510x679, 61K)

It's easier to raise a family once you have more money and a stable career. That's why many white men wait till around 30 and if they're smart they go for women at least 5-8 years younger than them.

1) cost of living is too high
2) no hope in the future
3) destruction of courtly-love when the sexual revolution kicked off ruined healthy gender relations

Attached: DOTsylZW0AEEwc1.jpg (894x599, 96K)

Attached: DZPb_MWX0AEwNZb.jpg (720x960, 135K)

Attached: harrypotter.jpg (926x1023, 237K)

Attached: white_allies.jpg (965x767, 112K)

Attached: reddit.jpg (1024x768, 131K)

it’s not hard to get a stable carrier? At 18, coming from an impoverished family, I was making $70K a year working full time and in university. As long as you’re willing to work for it it’s easy

Attached: nyt.jpg (1200x900, 229K)

Attached: DT7PxQuWAAA07iv.jpg (640x631, 120K)

I would fatten this hog up until she couldn’t walk anymore and fuck her until her heart gives out.

>wifes son against trump

is this real?

Attached: Dba4-3JU0AEZYJm.jpg (1199x632, 55K)

I don’t like her because she’s not fat enough. Another 200 pounds and I’d turn her into bacon though.

>Smart people
>Degrees
You followed orders maggot

Attached: 509E2E41-2691-439C-B87C-1106567390D3.jpg (562x600, 81K)

holy fucking shit my sides

-a probable NEET trying to judge a well-educated man in a serious relationship

i think it is shopped
the couple and the kid are real, though

>A "well educated" man in a relationship trying to brag on Jow Forums
Get shrekt faggot

Attached: D8EEC41D-88BF-435F-BAD8-1B50D213C620.gif (480x270, 1.51M)

They are out there but not in large numbers. I'm in a sound marriage with a good woman who is blackpilled to the extreme.

Those are just women being silly. Also known as "acting like women". Let them play dressup fir a whike. Just fill them with seed and watch them tranform unti perfect mommies.

The truth is that sexual liberation, female hypergamy and the decay of the family are one of the best things that could have ever happened to males in our society. Let me explain why.
>the severe crisis in modern relationships will force men to either completely be cucked and obliterated from any decision making position in society (probably wont happen) or to adapt to the new circumstances by creating a new ethic that are focused towards self development and the restauration of society's sense of community (which is likely to be the case)
>the emotionality of relationships and the idealization of females wont stand the reality of the current sexual market, which will likely be the first step to redpill normies into realizing that females arent unicorns that should be care for
>in the meantime, males will devote themselves to other activities and to reordering the other social problems that we are facing (mostly the ones related to cultural marxism)
>when those are fixed, males will restore patriarchal relationships with the females as a form of rebuilding the unit of the family, but this time around without the previous emotionality or idealization of female behaviour, treating relationships as a mere pragmatical tool for the sense of building a community
>females will become a second class pursuit for the average male, and will likely become second class citizens once again
>without this emotionality and over idealization, women will be forced to readapt their behavior and wont be able to fool men into hideous agreements and
>this will likely to stop their hypergamical behaviour, giving way for a society in which men have the potentiality of rulling the sexual market once again
However, in the meantime, a lot of cucks will cry over the good old times and not put their time and effort into self development while occasionally indulging into some healthy degeneracy.

interesting, so that's how you found your girl?

i did go to knoxville's, i liked the place but maybe I was dressing wrong. I was wearing street/casual style so I'll try a different style I guess.

Thanks user.

lucky motherfucker

Start forming parallel institutions with people you know. Start with family, then extended family. Make it work, even if you have some problems between family members.

All of this assumes you're physically, socially and mentally able. And, even if it sounds vapid, of good presence (somehow a chad), so either be a chad or develop some charisma. Look some videos on youtube, in particular "Charisma on Command".

On women, read "The Rational Male, Rollo Tomassi", it's 90% of the knowledge you need.

On actual things you can do:

Acquire money/land (family helps if you have some decent ties)

Get weapons

Start growing your own food

Organize (not in a generic way, but find some manly activities to do with some friends)

Don't be edgy: this is important, as you must express your position in a vague and benevolent way. This is good, from opinions on feminism, immigration, etc. I recommend "The Hammer of the Patriot".

that’s not how i found my girl, but i have found decent girls like that.
Another good place, although there are crazies, is church. Although maybe not at 30.

I wonder to what degree this will go. If it ever comes to the point that being seen with a woman is a shameful thing, it will lead to an overmasculization of society which will end up promoting homosexuality.

i remember meeting up this girl from club and I liked her a lot, but didn't work out. She kept coming up with bullshit excuses like "you're too young for me" we were like 1-2 years apart but....who knows, she unfriended me from facebook too so I felt really bad about it. But...

I'll try again at knoxvilles I guess. This friday night maybe. Best to go with a friend instead alone, right?

They do want kids. I haven't dated a white girl that didn't want kids at all, the issue is they think they can wait until they're 30 to have kids. This results in them bouncing around through their 20s with too many partners and that results in crazy cat ladies, or autistic kids if they ever do end up having kids in their 30s. The real issue is the birth control and abortion which allows them to continue to wait. But the majority I've talked to and dated all wanted kids.

then again my sister from California wants to adopt because she's an antinatalist (doesn't want to bring more children into this "world of suffering" lol). This is the common thought process in Babylonian areas like that, and good riddance. Very few children will make it through the birth control/abortion net and those states will fall to the dark hoards, but we'll lose bad genes from the white gene pool. Anyone that stays in a place like that is braindead. Unfortunately my (half) sister is, she had a father who didn't want to raise her so half her genes are shitty. Fatherless children don't turn out shitty because of their lack of a father, but because their father had shitty genes which resulted in him not wanting to care for his own flesh and blood. So they end up with half shitty genes, and the mother's genes probably aren't that great because she chose a mate such as that, which is usually through use of alcohol (stupidity) or just plain stupidity.

You're asking this on a board that absolutely loves to race mix with non-white women. This thread was doomed from the start.

On organizing:

Shared activities are what builds group identity.

These activities must be manly, you must somehow make them exclusive to men.

Don't associate with non-whites, or people outside of your ethic group (if another european reads this). And by white i mean of european descent, not pajeets or arabs included.

Keep a low profile, don't make uniforms or logos, keep it informal.

Ideally, you should have some 10 families ready like you are. This seems easy, but converting normies to "our" ideas is the hardest thing to do and requires somehow alienated individuals, as total lemmings could maybe understand (and that's a big if) but won't act.

The willingness to act is more important than even intelligence (even if you should prefer intelligent whites over dumb whites).

Also, no violence or publicity stunts.

I already said it, but the purpose is to survive and gradually isolate and develop an alternative culture and way of life. Maybe i could be wrong, but years of research on every field convinced me that a solution within the current political-economic-cultural system is impossible, (((they))) will either destroy or coopt you.

Again, this is way easier said than done, and i might have forgot something, but this is the gist.

Knoxville’s is closed down, is try to stay away from places like the Ranch or Prive, maybe try something more east side or west side as opposed to north/ central edmonton

best way to get the families together and see how true they hold to there masculinity, 2 or 3 fathers/ sons/ brother’s at a time,
hunting or fishing.
can’t beat it.
get out in the middle of nowhere with your guns and just talk politics and ideology.

Who would spend time with this blob of mass? I blame whatever desperate male allowed this whale to balloon up to this weight.
Lets start shaming males for lowering their standards and not training women right to the point society is going to collapse.
This woman should have been carried out to sea not photographed with a sign all attention on her while she does nothing for anyone.

Also, this

omg delet they told me this would stay anonymous.

Agreed, but in discussions you should be "benevolent", and use common-sense points, not sperging out. Instead of ((())), you can talk about how universalism in Christianity is the foundation of modern ideology, or something like that, to legitimize ethnocentric values again.

That would not happen, as women are already considered citizens (big mistake). Society is likely to become more and more based on meritocracy when the old values about relationships finally vanish. That alone will guarantee that most decision making is made by males and that females naturally give in to a second class position. If a revalorization of the community (and the family as its core) happens at the same time that the idealization of females and relationships are corrupted by hypergamy, a pragmatical approach will likely return relationships to a male dominated institution where girls, fearing to be left alone without a good mating potential, will beg for any chance that is given to them by actually putting some effort into relationships with men that dont see this pursuit as an actually essential task, turning the tides to our favor in the sexual market.

lol that is the jewish version of the wop lean

Attached: WopStance.jpg (1223x635, 76K)

of course, always gotta hide your power level and stick more central when talking to regular people

To put a point to this, there is nothing wrong with our race that isn't a result of the Jewish shillery that's been going on the past few decades, which is now waning. The Jewish tricks are wearing off and our women are realizing a trad lifestyle is better for them than the cock carousel. The problem is we're still facing the ass end of the shilling, so some women are still trying to have both the cock carousel early on and settling down later on. You need to find a girl who's ahead of the time who doesn't want the cock carousel at all. I can almost guarantee that this trend will continue and there will be a society where we look back on the Judeo-Femin virus and see it for what it was, toxic and destructive. Even women will see this. The old ways will return as nature conquers all. Its laws are like gravity which push us down and keep us grounded. Those who fought against natural law for all these years have been fighting against a gravity-like force, always having to push upwards while everything around them naturally held them back down. But now even they are falling back to the earth, back to the natural order of things. The sensible and logical ways. Men and women were meant to be and work together, and the existence of a family is what leads to a happy future rather than a future of continuous permanent-youth struggle.

>If your toe gets frozen, better cut off the entire leg just to be sure
Your whole point.

im in southern AB. Knoxvilles is having a glow paint fight party oct 7th. I think im gonna fucking go.

You can find and get whatever kind of life you want. Why worry so much about others? Losing sleep over whores is pathetic.

Contrary to what every else is posting, its simple.
Shit parents created shit men and shit women.
Men are responsible. You're right OP. But since you are a chad, you have a duty to do your part and stop women. For each man who was raised well, there is one woman. They just have to find each other. Don't fall for the mgtow meme. Make yourself as attractive as possible. Not just physically, but mentally too.
Don't expect a perfect woman, because you aren't perfect either.
You are weak. She only gained 50lbs because you allowed it. Divorce will only be a worry if you married a shit woman whom you have no control over. If you have to hit or raise your voice to get your point across to a woman, you are a weak beta male.

Have you ever thought that maybe you are responsible? Men literally control women. Everything they do is to please or impress us. That's a lot of responsibility. Maybe you should learn to handle that.

get there early then before it really gets wild, make a friend first and stick by her when the paint starts going off.
also if she’s gonna fuck the first night, i know losing the v card sounds fun, but it’s not worth it if she fucks on the first night

>I’m basically LARPing through college as a chad, even tho I belong here, but I want to get married and have kids in the next couple years at the latest?
You. You are the problem you hedonistic piece of shit.

get there early then before it really gets wild, make a friend first and stick by her when the paint starts going off.
also if she’s gonna fuck the first night, i know losing the v card sounds fun, but it’s not worth it if she fucks on the first night.

>without large scale violence.
Some of us are still willing to think outside the peace box

Actually, what you are missing is that those values that involve "happy and loving families" are a construction of the Romantic thought. Families and relationships through out history had only one purpose: to build a comunity and to extend one's power. Why do you think that nobility always married in a strategical manner? Why do you think that fathers used to pick who would marry their daughters or who was the best fit politically and economically for the perpetuation of the family?
The emotionality and the idealization of females is the real gangrene to this game. The 1900's american happy family is already a complete degeneration in which men is enslaved to provide for his unworthy and irrelevant wife with no family worthy of his time.

This distribution is an evolved social behavior that acts like a potential energy on Male motivation. Just imagine if most women had realistic standards then society would stagnate. The fact women only likes hot bad boys lights a fire under all other men's feet that produces results for the species.

No, wrong. You're not considering the MAIN cause of all this, beyond the Jewish tricks.

We, as a society, have experienced a MASSIVE push forward in technology which happened in a relatively quick amount of time. We went from sending letters to instant messaging in your pocket over the course of just 30-40 years. If you look at the rise of degeneracy, it follows the same curve as the rise of technology. The Jews were just the guiding hand which used this change on social order to their own gain, and thus used it to push our downfall.

This lost society is the result of us adapting to a great change in technology. That is it. We will level out eventually once we get used to it and learn to use it responsibly. However, there is no doubt that this technology will permanently change what we are as a society. There is no way we can keep things like Tinder and porn and be a normal society. BUT we will become more normal once it all levels out. The destruction of the family structure was a blip on the map, it's not going to be permanent. The family structure is necessary, so it will find a way to work itself back into social norms. What won't change however is that it will be harder for an individual to get through life without issues derived from the new technology. Addictions will rise and stay, degenerate behavior will rise and stay, but these will be for a small subsection of society while the majority of society will ignore and learn to avoid the evil aspects of technology, and they will live happy and healthy lives.

To reiterate: it was all technology. It changed everything. The Jews took advantage of us being lost in and confused by this new technology, but we will soon find our way again.

I am disgusted by the platitudes of "save the west", the west in it's current state is garbage, I don't want to save it at all.
What do you think, anonymous?

They do though????
You wont find them in the club though my guy.

Why do you say ALL white women ALL white men, that's a nigger mindset.

sorry i meant to say most

>Last note: Christianity will not be the solution.
Your choice.
I can find "like minded people" through church who have daughters I can marry, grand daughters my sons can marry and grandsons my daughters can marry. etc.
As well not being degenerate etc.

Your decision though, is yours, I won't judge.

Attached: 963a4a7201b.jpg (1200x800, 183K)

there are no orthodox churches by my living area where people would even begin to think like that

>What won't change however is that it will be harder for an individual to get through life without issues derived from the new technology.
If your thesis is true, how could you and most people be aware of it? We all seem to be aware of the problems that technology presents to our everyday life, and that awareness already represents a first step for the rise of a few individuals that are able to mobilize our consciousness towards solutions that create a reasonable symbiosis with technology.

Think for a second: if the reality of female behaviour forced the "collective consciousness" to theorize and react against hypergamy (even if to a current small degree), why wouldn't the current WIDESPREAD belief of the evils of technology do the same? It was exactly when a bunch of guys were failing in the sexual market that several theories about how to overcome it were developed, and those are slowly infiltrating their way into the mainstream. Implying that technology's grip is inescapable is too much of a stretch.

Because right now getting married to a woman who will hold you hostage to the (((court system))) and working to pay taxes to ZOG which actively works to screw White people over is not very motivating. You'll find this out. You'll realize you're just a jew slave after working a few years. Only expulsion or genocide of Jews will save us.

well fuck i got my gun licence let’s get it started

Yeah, Jow Forums and most of the internet is autistic and retarded. There is no prude traditional society of young men ignoring women and opting out and denying women happiness.
In reality, plenty of young guys love to be degenerate, they're just very hesitant to get married or otherwise go into contracts with women because they are aware of what a risk it always poses. That's why you have so many perpetual bachelors and guys who will drag on relationships for years and years and never pop the question.
Once this is fixed, which it never will be, then the official title of 'married' will increase drastically in those shitty graphs and charts we see on here so often.