Why are American gun nuts afraid of fist fights?

Your nogs are not even scary.They are skinny as fuck, and they have no fighting tactics at all. The only reason they're scary is because they own guns. Otherwise those skinny fucks would get beaten in no time.

Over here we have actual scary criminals from Eastern Europe, the Middle-East and Africa, who are at least twice the size of the average black youth in your country. And most of them have some amount of martial art skills. That's the reason why most of us have to know how to fight, because that's the way we defend ourself, like true men.

But i guess you pussy Americans will never understand the joy of a true fight, bunch of betamale pussies.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ertozx2aJ9A

Attached: 8895030_orig-e1474649744892.jpg (800x449, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hVnNrbtLuoM&t=110s
youtube.com/watch?v=fwolsjpUIx4
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1599736/Female-police-officer-lynched-horrifying-attack-Champigny.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lAR_UQ23ZSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have enough scars on my hands to prove I'm not scared to hit or get hit.

The problem is it doesn't end there. I don't feel like getting hit by 4-5 people. I don't feel like having my head kicked several times while Im unconscious.

I dont trust people. Especially sleazy people who want to fight other people for arbitrary bullshit. A bullet is better served for them.

Our nogs would destroy your Arabs.

Attached: nigger proverb genocide.jpg (480x544, 25K)

Attached: Ministry-of-Truth.jpg (480x360, 28K)

>all that over futbol
Lmao @ ur life
Won’t even give a (You) desu

>why americans must use guns
>if their opponent are known for using guns
europoor logic at its finest

Niggers hunt in packs at all times.

>i guess you pussy Americans will never understand the joy of a true fight, bunch of betamale pussies
Help me op I'm looking at a world map trying to find all the land conquered by alpha male waffle fags but all I see is a tiny speck in western Europe

There is no legitimate moral, tactical, or utilitarian reason not to use overwhelming and lethal force in self defense, even if the force is greater than what is used in the initial assault.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is an egailitarian, and thus a faggot by default, not worth being taken seriously.

you're a eurofag who takes it up the ass from niggers both literally and politically lol

belgium is a country? when did that happen?
oh wait, I don't care

>t. No guns allowed cuck
Enjoy your inferior methods of defense, faggot.

/thread

Attached: 1537993392994.png (786x821, 585K)

Not sure about that. Almost every Arab gang over here is trained in MMA (not just Arabs btw). Only way your nogs would destroy them is with guns.
youtube.com/watch?v=hVnNrbtLuoM&t=110s

So do they over here.

>Having nuclear weapons is so alpha.

That only happens in American prisons. Over here we don't know about that friendly stuff. The worst part is that you guys believe it's all about masculinity, bunch of fags...

>The only reason they're scary is because they own guns
and because there's often a group of them

>Otherwise those skinny fucks would get beaten in no time.
until they go get their friends

>who are at least twice the size of the average black youth in your country. And most of them have some amount of martial art skills. That's the reason why most of us have to know how to fight, because that's the way we defend ourself, like true men.
this is just low tier bait

If I could trade all of our arabs for american nogs, I'd do it in a moment. Nogs are stupid and individualistic. Harmless without guns. Muslims have an actual common goal.
If all american nogs became arabs overnight, it would be instant civil war

Probably because dental work is expensive, and any logical person would rather execute 100 niggers even if they didn't immediately deserve it, than get a tooth knocked out.

Our niggers are literally all over 6 ft sometimes even 6'4 or 6'5

You get the meek non mixed ones from Africa and theyre tiny

> be in belgium
> give kid to school
> kid get hit in head by some bully
> if kid returns the hit then school blames him
> if he reports it then he wins
> kid wins by getting his head kicked in

Welcome to Belgium

Well here in the U.S. the "criminals" fight in packs. It's never 1 vs 1. A gun I an equalizer.

Is an*

You obviously never met an African.
youtube.com/watch?v=fwolsjpUIx4

>But i guess you pussy Americans will never understand the joy of a true fight, bunch of betamale pussies.

OP is BASED. Excellent post. The answer is this: Christianity. It turns white men into groveling, fat, cowards. Every white American Christian man spends at MINIMUM 35+ hours a week on his fucking entertainment and bullshit hobbies. They have plenty of time to get Jow Forums and learn martial arts. Instead they choose to be maximum cucks and play vidya and watch sports.

Fpbp

So do they over here, no difference
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1599736/Female-police-officer-lynched-horrifying-attack-Champigny.html

95% of arabs are usually built like twigs, big hair on head and skinny as fuck

also don't see them much in gyms or doing anything except standing around in groups, spitting on the street and scratching their balls

Never fight a nigger unless you have numerical parity.

you r a fucking pussy and yoiu don't know shit.
nigs in america are generally far bigger than over here. because we import the poor nigs, the weak nigs, the nigs that have issues.

the mericans imported only strong nigs that were needed for slave working.

you r so full of shit.

lmao faggot

Attached: demons.webm (1280x720, 3M)

>Your nogs are not even scary.They are skinny as fuck, and they have no fighting tactics at all
But if they're fighting you there's always about 10 of them

tfw you breed gorillas for strength and people ask you why you need self defense laws

They dress like faggots, i agree. But most of them do train in gyms, and are in some sort of fighting sports. If you're in fighting sports, then just look at the increase in amount of Moroccan kickboxers from the Netherlands and Belgium in recent years alone.

this is true, i dont know why op is such a faggot again. he's clearly scared of a little Turk too lmao.

Merican nigs r the biggest and most brutal i've seen.

I'd rather fight strong nigs (which i heavily doubt if i look at Chicago tier HipHop/Trap videos ), then dealing with unpredictable savages who are capable of anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=lAR_UQ23ZSQ

Always a city oriented perspective in here, y'all are a bunch of slack jawed faggets. Your average farm boy doesn't need any "training" to whoop your ass, he's been wrestling calves and getting the hay in his whole life.
I'll take a pack of manlet farmers over your gang of city slicker queerbaits every day and twice on Sunday.
There's a reason niggers fear the countryside, and it isn't bears or mosquitos, or lack of 40oz purveyors you dumb fucks. It's because people that work with their hands can tear your fuckin face off if you make 'em mad.
Go back to Starcucks and suck some more nigger dicks you effete city clowns.

I would just as soon kill you, remove the problem permanently.

There's actually very little violence in the U.S. outside of the black neighborhoods where the blacks are killing each other.

I don't know how we compare to Belgium, but the media keeps touting gun violence differences between the U.S. and the U.K., but seems to completely gloss over the fact that actual violent crime rates are lower in the U.S., and that's even including the black neighborhoods ruining the average. I think if you don't hang around black people in the U.S. then your chances of actually having to ever get into a fight are pretty low.