Do you think that video game companies like EA & Activision are pushing the pc crap into there shitty games in an...

Do you think that video game companies like EA & Activision are pushing the pc crap into there shitty games in an attempt to make gen z more liberal?

Attached: battlefield-5-female-character.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

cucks and zoomers will defend this and cope post and boomer niggers and gen xers will boomer post about video games and media being irrelevant as they watch netflix and sports ball.

Attached: 1534416753669.png (225x225, 8K)

Yeah, but they are going to fail naturally anyway, who cares? Cartoons and movies are kinda more successful with it.

without a doubt

No, I do not think they are thinking that far ahead. They have just hired a lot of SJW types, and they tend to be the most vocal these days, so they (incorrectly) believe it will enhance their sales.
Unless a company is run totally by kikes, the bottom line of their profit will be the sole motivation behind their actions.

I have a 10 year old who plays every shooter (for Xbox one).... this sjw is turning them into little Nazis... the problem is YouTube, that’s were the psychos are getting into their minds.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1529721608515.png (1920x1080, 3.14M)

>you can now kill woman and minorities in video game
Just start unironically praising EA for allowing you to do and watch the results.

Attached: 4fb.jpg (1000x1000, 233K)

do jews behave like kikes op?

It's not a coincidence that this PC crap is being forced hard in all forms of media be it games movies telle-vee-sion , the news papers , magazines , music etc

The reason all these media forms are pushing the same narrative is because they are owned by the same group Oy vey.

Attached: 1522006533896.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

Yea and so is Netflix/Starwars

Yes, (((investors))) purchased stocks in these companies specifically for their social influence

>make gen z more liberal
Jesus Christ, how much more liberal can a generation get then Gen Z?

Attached: gen fluid.jpg (1144x755, 154K)

God you guys are so paranoid

nah they just wanted more money the idea behind it is get women play games but it seems it doesn't work for them but these thing always need time before they go aways so i would say we will get atleast 2-3 years before they will give up

go away shill

if that's their goal they are failing miserably, gen z gamers are probably the most "redpilled" part of a generation we are likely to see
the republicans bashed on video games and gamers back in the day and created an army of soibois who went far left
the democrats have been bashing video games and gamers for the past 5 years and are creating a group who is heading far right

It's to appeal to the Twitch market which is dominated by anti-slut-shaming depressed whores with colored hair. This is also why they push really basic games like battle royale, MMOs, MOBAS, and Nintendo-tier games, because that's what appeals to such girls. The rest are orbiters that follow said lefty girls.

tl;dr: Blame Twitch.

For the most part, I think they are just doing what they THINK will get them more customers.

Liberals really are pretty "tone deaf" to the fact that half the country doesn't think like them. If you just go by the news media, conservatives are an extremely small minority, and anything that goes against them is what sells to the masses.

Jews do it in all forms of media

Ah yes I'm a shill cos I don't think video game companies are purposefully trying to turn the public more liberal. They're just trying to appeal to their market. It's always about profits

Kek, thanks for making me think that way

Most peoples reality and historical knowledge comes from media consumption. In 50 years it will be common fact that women were the driving force of WW2. Simple mind control, really.

Attached: 1456530841656.jpg (850x400, 67K)

by the way i think they would get much more female audience if they hire the right people sadly they did mistake and rather that hire normal females they hired sjw feminist who not only hate men they also hate beautiful women and women with charisma
so what we get in video games is the most unsympatic female characters that was ever writen

Yes they did it out of the goodness of their hearts just like Ghostbusters 3

It's a combination. They hired s0ib0ys who worry about things like "inclusiveness", and they have the suits worrying about their bonuses next quarter. Their sights both converge on gambling by changing what works. The pansy-devs are happy because it satisfies their desire to usurp. It satisfies the suits because, if it works, means increased revenue-why sell the game for $60 when you can sell the game for $60 AND make another $50-$100 in micro transactions?
They know it'll lose them some players, but they hope the cost will be worth the increase in wokeness and profit.

definitely.

i also think there is a significant angle they are working simply to capitalize on the current chaos that already exists.

its not helping though. EA has ROYALLY fucked themselves this year and it doesnt seem to be slowing at all

Attached: Doubling Down.jpg (886x185, 40K)

EA continually shill for Israel.

That's not a video game.

Jews saw something popular and profitable so they inserted themselves into and infected them with their bullshit forcing out all of the talent that made them popular and profitable. Parasites kill their hosts eventually. The kikes just didn't realize how fragile this medium was.

Attached: 1536043100620m.jpg (1024x768, 83K)

Generally speaking, the progressive left adhere to social determinism. That is, they believe that the human personality is shaped and determined by socio-economic and cultural environments and not biology. The notion that biology is the prime determinant of human capacity and behaviour is considered diabolical and "racist". To them, everyone is equal in capacity and all differences are explained by upbringing.

They thus believe that if they "fix" culture, they can "fix" humanity.

The problem is that biology is actually the main determiner of human behaviour and capacity and all science points in this direction. Even the ability to learn and adapt is determined by biology and not everyone has the same capacity to learn. For this reason a prevailing human nature consistently scuppers the lefts plans for "radical social change" forcing them to look for stranger and stranger "socio-economic factors" to "fix".

So yeah, they are doubling down on it and the backlash is organic.

Attached: 1p04xxbadargumentaliensguy.jpg (500x437, 39K)

Thank you for expanding my mind user.

Attached: 012E7869-59AD-4BFD-9287-CBAAC8D214B0.jpg (1000x1293, 232K)

Why do I smell matzah ball soup on you user?

Attached: 62BED7CE-1D19-4ED3-9E9E-33F9F10D010F.jpg (720x706, 36K)