Why would anybody go to college in 2018?

Why would anybody go to college in 2018?
>Brainwashing
>Student debt
>Useless degree

Attached: 181004120227.jpg (1440x1384, 404K)

Has to be trolling

Yeah it's definitely the conservatives who are screeching about muh feels muh rape culture.

>rants about having rational conversations
>"don't @ me"

Lmao

Surely that's satire

>all popular media and education since pre-school preaches leftism
>university is for challenging beliefs

goddamn I hate leftists

>don't @ me
lol

WE ARE JUST HAVING A CIVIL CONVERSATION

Attached: Anger.png (359x338, 280K)

It's ok, their opinions are shitty and context dependant in the best of cases, I don't remember the last time it bothered me anything it says.

Looks like a joke, she's way too not fat to actually believe this.

Projection once again, some user posted that Steven Crowder campus youtube vid about rape culture. Literally 5 mins in the female liberal started screeching and was literally shaking, some female liberal slob standing next to them also verbally said she was shaking.
Liberalism 101, project project project what you do onto others. People have caught onto this and have grown tired of it.

She's like the centrist meme and is sarcastic about everything

I’ve had my papers severely scrutinized and my grades affected as well as been accused of plagiarism (because my essay summarizing a Lacan reading was too good lmao) by a literal fake red haired problem glasses 40y/o catlady adjunct professor because I challenged her attempt to claim that homosexuality was a normal part of human life before Christianity. It was blatant harassment and there was nothing I could do about it. I eventually dropped the class because I knew I wasn’t going to get anything about a C.

>because I challenged her attempt to claim that homosexuality was a normal part of human life before Christianity
Was this at a uni or CC? I didn't think it was that bad.

How are you going to get a decent job in 2018 without a college degree?

CC. It was an almost all black/Hispanic one too (catlady prof was white though).I had professors at university that didn’t like me but only one (a Jew who didn’t like some of the things I had to say about Israel) gave me issues related to schoolwork and they were relatively minor compared to that.

She’s a conservationist republican. It’s clearly a joke because the exact opposite is true.

Should add I generally hid my power level I would only really speak up on less controversial issues. I did write a paper on how Trump would win that was basically all racial demographic data. For example the Hispanic vote is only relavent in 2 swing states and even then not that much, which is he kind of shit I went over in the paper to show how trump could win only targeting white workers. Professor was a Jewish former journalist who shoved his personal politics into every class and taught us how great the media was for protecting our freedoms and holding the government responsible but he still gave me an A on what was basically a race realist paper. I even discussed how many blacks and Hispanics are disbarred from voting due to felonies.

Maybe there’s a bit of truth in the original tweet though

Attached: 2E80BC82-CA8F-40D2-BBEA-B31514E564C3.jpg (640x583, 100K)

Forget the leftist indoctrination, i cant even afford my local community college. Looks like im stuck working at my grocery store until further notice.

Attached: 1523285493130m.jpg (1024x576, 88K)

I can't get a job that I will actually enjoy doing without a degree.