Happening!!!!! heidi heitkamp not voting for brett kavanugh!!!

heitkamp.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/2018/8/heitkamp-statement-following-meeting-with-u-s-supreme-court-nominee-judge-brett-kavanaugh

Attached: 1h3k2h2kypbnjdoqje4buepbf0qerfu37.jpg (620x349, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-court-kavanaugh-heitkamp/democratic-senator-heitkamp-a-no-on-kavanaugh-nomination-idUSKCN1ME2ED
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope that cunt enjoys falling into obscurity after it loses in the midterms.

She's done.

ugly cunt

Reading is fundamental

Who? Unironically

Well, she’s Dem. So what? North Dakota isn’t really a state anyway, most people there are German or Swedish.

she's a rep

Attached: 00F0887.jpg (1527x2530, 859K)

holy shit looks like blumpf's campaign is finished

Not gonna lie, former Heitkamp voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Heitkamp crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this girl get the nuclear codes.

She's a democrat.

A liberal North Dakota Senator who pretends to be "moderate".

I hope the 4th Reich will annex us.

>So what?
She's running a close race for re-election.

>heidi heitkamp
United States Senator from North Dakota since 2013. A member of the North Dakota Democratic-Nonpartisan League Party,
Office: Senator (D-ND) since 2013

Left is melting.

Attached: 1538688464963.png (640x790, 67K)

she'll lose the race then

How does it feel that a simple 1 second google search can prove you are a drooling retard?

Attached: Screenshot_20181004-142921_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 428K)

False

S L A Y

That link doesn't say she won't vote for him faggot

Best thing ever!!!!

North Dakota is officially RED!

It's a RED WAVE, BABY!
A RED WAVE!!!!

WINNING!
Not tired of WINNING yet!

imagine being this stupid

>link from 15 august
what a waste of a thread

This is why she is losing by over 10 points in recent polls

>I will closely study his answers at his Senate hearing. I'll also continue reviewing his record. North Dakotans expect more of their elected officials than partisan judgements. Politics should not be part of the vetting process or the decision-making process. Determining who should serve on the U.S. Supreme Court is too important.

it literally says nothing about which way she'll vote, in fact it implies she's considering voting for him very seriously

reuters.com/article/us-usa-court-kavanaugh-heitkamp/democratic-senator-heitkamp-a-no-on-kavanaugh-nomination-idUSKCN1ME2ED
this says she'll vote no

>democrat with no principles
oh wow what a shocker

this

she was a pivotal vote, they don't have the votes, she is a rep in dems clothing
>lrn2 politics

Attached: 003ecc7bfab28c3ce71e086a2c92be63.jpg (450x800, 62K)

youre a retard

Was she the second Dem swing vote after Manchin? That leaves Flake, Collins, Murkowski, and Manchin, and we need two of their votes to win.